Catfished/deceived story time

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I met this chick online once. She was mentally amazing! After a while we shared pics and boy was she hawt! Her body was A+. One thing I noticed was, when she smiled, she never showed her teeth... I didn't think much about it because she was so beautiful. We met after a month or so and boy was I wrong! I think she had some kind of gum or tooth disease and it rotted her teeth. It was gross. I was upset about it.. Like 30+ years of meth usage teeth. IDK guess I just felt like that was important enough to know in advance :dunno:

When I was 14 and 15 I used to hang out at the skating ring every weekend. One of my buddies broke up with his girlfriend and asked me to take her off his hands. He called her for me and we started talking. He said she was pretty and when I talked to her I fell in love. BEST VOICE EVER!
We decided to meet at the county fair one night. We told each other what we were wearing so we could find each other.. When I saw her I left immediately. It was THAT bad.

I met this chick online once. She was mentally amazing! After a while we shared pics and boy was she hawt! Her body was A+. One thing I noticed was, when she smiled, she never showed her teeth... I didn't think much about it because she was so beautiful. We met after a month or so and boy was I wrong! I think she had some kind of gum or tooth disease and it rotted her teeth. It was gross. I was upset about it.. Like 30+ years of meth usage teeth. IDK guess I just felt like that was important enough to know in advance :dunno:

That happened to me also during my dating days. It seems shallow, but, it makes a difference. I think people think you can fall for them and if you really love them, it won't make a difference. If you plan on meeting someone or think there is relationship potential, hiding things (physical or otherwise) is a sure way to kill it immediately.

Forum List

Back