Caterpillar to lay off 2,454 workers in 3 states

If unions are so evil then don't we think it odd that when unions had the highest percentage of workers, the nation's economy was also the most healthy?

Perhaps you anti-union workers down south will understand what really happening when those plants move out of America because your workers cost too much incomparison to workers in some third world shithole.

I recall when the garment factories closed in the Northeast to go down South, too.

Where are most those garmet factories now?

Down south with the anti-union workers still employed?

Or are they now mostly in the third world where trying to start a union gets you killed?

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet that if their new 2009 line were painted light blue and carried the "Now, with more protester crushing power" Israel would invest heavily in stock and merch..

Troll

Hey, there is branding all over the place that would be soaked up in israel like gravy on a fluffy biscuit. This company could put little protester stamps on the side for each Rachel Corrie killed for the sake of settlement. Hell, are you suggesting that Caterpillar WOUDNLT become the next jpost star business of the week?

Sho, your kneejerking anger toward all Jews is pretty obvious.

You've said things on this board that had you said them to me in person, I'd have, or at least tried to, knock your teeth down your throat.

I say this even though I think you think you're NOT really an anti-Semite, BTW.

You're not an anti-Semite, but you ARE an anti-Semite enabler.

oh I know... pointing out how a particular ad campaign in israel would turn "pillar's whole second quarter around is nothing short of antisemitic. After all, it's simply untrue that any 'pillar dozer has ever crushed a.... oh, wait a minute.

CAT took care of it's union problems, for the most part, years ago. They moved plants to right to work states in the south and they are almost exclusively non union. My ex wife works for them. I spoke with her a few days ago and she says that she and her fellow workers are just happy when their badge still opens the gate every morning for now.

Thats a great thing... didnt say Cat was going out of business.. anytime a business fails or needs help, or isnt doing well.. GOP cries Unions..

This is a cyclical downturn due to the economy.. but soon Ill hear the GOP cry Unions...

wait for it....

i guess you missed the post above

:lol:

yes i did.. didnt have to wait long at all...
uh, i highly doubt peejay is a republican
LOL

oh I know... pointing out how a particular ad campaign in israel would turn "pillar's whole second quarter around is nothing short of antisemitic. After all, it's simply untrue that any 'pillar dozer has ever crushed a.... oh, wait a minute.

I'm not talking about you reasonable complaints about Isreali policies, sport.

I'm talking about you Jew Hater comments to people who disagree with you.

Stop trying to hide behind your poltical positions as it regards Israel and acknowledge that calling people things like "hook nosed Jew" is nothing but inflammatory racism.

I'm not talking about you reasonable complaints about Isreali policies, sport.

I'm talking about you Jew Hater comments to people who disagree with you.

Stop trying to hide behind your poltical positions as it regards Israel and acknowledge that calling people things like "hook nosed Jew" is nothing but inflammatory racism.

Indeed, it's strange how people react to a guy brazenly calling for the extermination of arabs almost daily.... Especially given how team jersey wearing folk enjoy looking the other way while one of the flock is being just a lil too honest about zionism. I guess some of us are just not interested in placating that kind of jewery without conveying exactly how hateful racism can be. You really should probably save your criticism for the those who actually call for another ironic holocaust instead of giving me the chamberlain treatment.

Forum List

Back