Cat Person or Dog Person?

My needy little doggie lol

clarisse.jpg

looks like my pup.
mini poodle?

Cat person, with a self-cleaning litterbox.

Can you say lazy pet person? :D

I can't imagine stomping around the back yard in -30 degree temps cleaning up after a dog.

Other peoples dogs are cool, tho.

She's a 5 year old 7 lb poodle. Cute, and I do love her...but the best part of my day is when she runs back and fourth past the stalking cats who look at her like "What the hell is that cat's problem"...and they take a swipe at her and you hear "Yelp" lol

When will the dog ever learn to stop annoying the cats? Doesn't she know that THEY RULE?

Dog person. I also like to ask gals if they are coffee or tea drinkers too. Both of these questions seems to illicit a response for one or the other. Rarely have I been given some kind of "i like them both equally" line of total bullshit.

Doobie, Quite possibly the coolest Yellow lab/Beagle mix in the northern hemisphere.
l_127c47ccc68815f011223d91b4ca94db.jpg

I think I like dogs better because they actually give a shit about you. If I come home in a bad mood, my dogs crowd around me and snuggle. They actually try to make me feel better. A cat looks at you like, "What the f*ck is your problem? I went all day without water because of you. Shape up, stop moping, and get me something to drink, bitch!" While I respect the independence - afterall, I know full well she was drinking water out of the sink all day - I don't exactly get all warm and cuddly from a cat.

My dogs think that snuggling in the bed on Sundays is the absolute, without-a-doubt, coolest thing on the planet to do. They are so happy when we let them in the bed, they think its the best privilege ever. A cat thinks its her bed...and shes just generous enough to share it with you....for now. Again, I respect the attitude...I just like the giddy, silly, happiness of dogs more.

Dogs, in my opinion, are funnier. I've never seen a cat pee on a person to mark his territory when a new cat came home - but I did witness my 115 lb. Doberman Pincher pee all over my mother's leg when I brought home a new puppy who was sniffing her. You could practically hear Sammy's thoughts, "Thats MY fence, runt! I'll pee on it to show you I mean it. Thats MY bush! THATS MY GRANDMA!!!!"

She's a 5 year old 7 lb poodle. Cute, and I do love her...but the best part of my day is when she runs back and fourth past the stalking cats who look at her like "What the hell is that cat's problem"...and they take a swipe at her and you hear "Yelp" lol

When will the dog ever learn to stop annoying the cats? Doesn't she know that THEY RULE?
mine's older and heavier, a big mini. no cats because my wife's allergic and i have to say, that's fine with me.
dogs have owners, cats have staff.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name=""movie"" value=http://www.rocketsurf.net/browse.php?u=Oi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tLyZxdW90O2h0dHA6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vdi9TODF6T1ZtLXowWSZhbXA7aGw9ZW4mYW1wO2ZzPTEmcXVvdDs%3D&b=61></param><param name=""allowFullScreen"" value="true"></param><param name=""allowscriptaccess"" value="always"></param><embed src=http://www.rocketsurf.net/browse.php?u=Oi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tLyZxdW90O2h0dHA6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vdi9TODF6T1ZtLXowWSZhbXA7aGw9ZW4mYW1wO2ZzPTEmcXVvdDs%3D&b=61 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Speaking of yellow labs has anyone read Marley and Me and plan on catching the movie?

2w1v71d.jpg

Attachments

• $Boo & Kea-2-A.jpg
    $Boo & Kea-2-A.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 103
  • $Boo & Kea-A.jpg
    $Boo & Kea-A.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 97
I like both. But dogs we own, cats own us. Have 2 indoor dogs and an outdoor dog at the moment. Made the mistake of always getting male cats and when they got old enough to take care of themselves they always ran off.

Forum List

Back