Castor Resigns As Giuliani's Lawyer, "He is Not Cooperating and He Is Not Paying Me."

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place

Bruce Castor dumps Rudy Giuliani as a client: ‘He’s not cooperating, and he’s not paying me’​

Bruce Castor, the former Montgomery County district attorney and county commissioner who represented former President Donald Trump during his second impeachment trial, filed an eight-page motion in Philadelphia Common Pleas Court on Tuesday, asking to no longer represent former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani in a civil suit.

Castor summed up his gripe about Giuliani to Clout more succinctly: “He’s not cooperating, and he’s not paying me.”

James Savage, a Delaware County voting-machine supervisor, sued Trump, his 2020 presidential campaign, Giuliani, and two local Republican poll watchers in November 2021, saying their unsubstantiated claims about the 2020 election made him a target of hatred, ridicule, and physical threats.

So now Ghouli is pull the same shit as the Rapist and Traitor. Not cooperating and not paying his lawyer.

Why am I not surpised.

Guess he really needs that pardon money! What date does Q say Trump will be reinstated now? Will Trump be able to save Rudy from the poorhouse?

Bruce Castor dumps Rudy Giuliani as a client: ‘He’s not cooperating, and he’s not paying me’​

Bruce Castor, the former Montgomery County district attorney and county commissioner who represented former President Donald Trump during his second impeachment trial, filed an eight-page motion in Philadelphia Common Pleas Court on Tuesday, asking to no longer represent former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani in a civil suit.

Castor summed up his gripe about Giuliani to Clout more succinctly: “He’s not cooperating, and he’s not paying me.”

James Savage, a Delaware County voting-machine supervisor, sued Trump, his 2020 presidential campaign, Giuliani, and two local Republican poll watchers in November 2021, saying their unsubstantiated claims about the 2020 election made him a target of hatred, ridicule, and physical threats.

So now Ghouli is pull the same shit as the Rapist and Traitor. Not cooperating and not paying his lawyer.

Why am I not surpised.
Castor obviously wasn't a very effective attorney for Trump so he's probably doing Rudy a favor. Why pay someone if they aren't effectively doing their job?

Castor obviously wasn't a very effective attorney for Trump so he's probably doing Rudy a favor. Why pay someone if they aren't effectively doing their job?
You can only be effective if you have a good case ( client ) to begin with

Why am I not surpised.
We are dealing with a mobster. What else should be expected? People of low character do shady shit. Counselors have to look at their best interests too when attempting to represent said shady pieces of shit. Castor seems smarter than most.

Forum List

Back