Cartoon Trump Pukes Over Tax Returns & Cartoon Biden News'

Missy boy rump is so innocent he just want's to show how innocent he is by hiding everything that incriminates him.

• Banned
How stupid...

McCratchet's speed.

You mean a government tested IQ of 125 and a BS in business from a mid-western University...as well as I joined the Reserves when I was 18 and I had an auto racing license/raced open-wheel cars (Formula 2000 briefly)?

Yup...that IS about my speed.

Why...what is your IQ, college degree and military service to your country and auto racing pedigree?

I am guessing 90-100, none (or some 2 year stint from a technical college) and none and DEFINITELY none.

Last edited:
Innit odd how we were treated to no such irreverent cartoons, while The One was squatting @ 1600 Pennsylvania?
How quick you forget what the republicans did for Obama.

Really...the Reps just tore him apart.

But since Reps don't tend to always be that artistic, they could not come up with a remotely entertaining way to insult him.

Innit odd how we were treated to no such irreverent cartoons, while The One was squatting @ 1600 Pennsylvania?
How quick you forget what the republicans did for Obama.

Really...the Reps just tore him apart.

But since Reps don't tend to always be that artistic, they could not come up with a remotely entertaining way to insult him.
There were no cartoons like the preposterous "Li'l Bush" or this garbage.

If you deem this shit to be "art" then your taste can only be in your mouth.

ButtRocket.jpg
BUTTROCKET ASKS:

Why...what is your IQ, college degree and military service to your country and auto racing pedigree?
I am guessing 90-100,

Well, you really walked into that one, ButtRocket. Since you ask, not that you'll believe any of it, you'll say I'm making it up but:

IQ: 148
Masters in Physics
Bachelors in Electronic Engineering/Electrical engineering.
Board Certified Document Examiner.
Skipped 1 grade in grade school, two years in HS; Who's Who. College scholarship offered by my state.
Tested in the 99th percentile in 1st or 2nd grade.
No military service. Body wasn't made for it.
And I used to build my own engines and street rods. Was mainly a Chevy and Pontiac guy. Been to 160 mph.
Does that make you happy?
Anything else you'd like to know?

Last edited:
View attachment 260889 BUTTROCKET ASKS:

I am guessing 90-100,

Well, you really walked into that one, ButtRocket. Since you ask, not that you'll believe any of it, you'll say I'm making it up but:

Masters in Physics
Skipped 1 grade in grade school, two years in HS; Who's Who. College scholarship offered by my state.
And I used to build my own engines and street rods. Was mainly a Chevy and Pontiac guy. Been to 160 mph.
Yeah, I skipped Grade 1 - no HS though. Though how you skip high school is beyond me...unless you are REALLY old. In my day, you simply picked the courses at the level you were qualified for and when you got enough credits - you graduated. Your 'grade' was irrelevant.

No way (IMO) your IQ is 148...sorry pal...I have seen your posts. Your speaking is limited and your thought process seems to be as well. And your general knowledge and ability to handle adversity also seem limited. Plus, your gullibility level is high. And your overall maturity seems rather backwards. Unless you are very young (like a teenager). But then you would not have a Masters...so you are clearly an adult with a juvenile level of maturity. SO be it.
And without the IQ - the rest makes little sense.

Of course, if by some miracle you are that intelligent...then that just makes me feel all the more intelligent since you come across as so inept...I must be brighter then even I thought. So thanks for that. If I can make mincemeat of a guy with a 148 IQ...then again, I must be more capable then I give myself credit for.

As for hot-rodding and 160 m.p.h.? Please....dig deal. Driving an open-wheel, open cockpit, Formula 2000 car in a race and a hot rod on a deserted street are night and day (I have driven cars very fast on the street as well, up to about 140 and the two are no comparison at all).

And no military service because 'your body wasn't made for it'? Whatever. Trump said the same thing. I had medical limitations that I kept hidden when I joined otherwise they probably would not have let me in.
Unless you have a major disability - if you wanted to help your country badly enough, you would have found a way in (especially if you are as smart as you claim). Not buying that you could not do it. My guess is you simply could not be bothered.
But that is your choice...and speaks volumes about you considering you support Trump and a conservative agenda.

So - according to you, you are a very smart, cowardly, person of limited social and adjustment skills who spent a TON of time in school doing various courses on widely differing subjects. And now you have posted about 600 posts a month on a chat forum...running around resorting to name-calling, lying, guessing, posting few facts and just spewing forth bile...basically, a glorified troll.

My little brother has a degree in physics from Cal-Berkeley and he is far too structured and together to post 600 posts per month for over two years on a chat forum. Let alone acting like a sad troll while doing it - like you do. You must be a very unhappy fellow...or REALLY fucking old Or both (my excuse is I am on the computer all day with investing and use this place to kill time when I am waiting for trades/investments to work themselves out).

So basically - according to you - you had a LOT of potential and now you are reduced to spending your days trolling on chat forums.

I would call that a waste.

Have a nice day.

And I really get a kick out of that video I posted.

I am guessing 90-100,

Masters in Physics
Yeah, I skipped Grade 1 - no HS though. Though how you skip high school is beyond me...unless you are REALLY old. In my day, you simply picked the courses at the level you were qualified for and when you got enough credits - you graduated. Your 'grade' was irrelevant.

No way (IMO) your IQ is 148...sorry pal...I have seen your posts. Your speaking is limited and your thought process seems to be as well. And your general knowledge and ability to handle adversity also seem limited. Plus, your gullibility level is high. And your overall maturity seems rather backwards. Unless you are very young (like a teenager). But then you would not have a Masters...so you are clearly an adult with a juvenile level of maturity. SO be it.

Of course, if by some miracle you are that intelligent...then that just makes me feel all the more intelligent since you come across as so inept...I must be brighter then even I thought. So thanks for that. If I can make mincemeat of a guy with a 148 IQ...then again, I must be more capable then I give myself credit for.

As for hot-rodding and 160 m.p.h.? Please....dig deal. Driving an open-wheel, open cockpit, Formula 2000 car in a race and a hot rod on a deserted street are night and day (I have driven cars very fast on the street as well, up to about 140 and the two are no comparison at all).

And no military service because 'your body wasn't made for it'? Whatever. Trump said the same thing. I had medical limitations that I kept hidden when I joined otherwise they probably would not have let me in.
Unless you have a major disability - if you wanted to help your country badly enough, you would have found a way in (especially if you are as smart as you claim). Not buying that you could not do it. My guess is you simply could not be bothered.
But that is your choice...and speaks volumes about you considering you support Trump and a conservative agenda.

So - according to you, you are a very smart, cowardly, person of limited social and adjustment skills who spent a TON of time in school doing various courses on widely differing subjects. And now you have posted about 600 posts a month on a chat forum...running around resorting to name-calling, lying, guessing, posting few facts and just spewing forth bile...basically, a glorified troll.

My little brother has a degree in physics from Cal-Berkeley and he is far too structured and together to post 600 posts per month for over two years on a chat forum. Let alone acting like a sad troll while doing it - like you do. You must be a very unhappy fellow...or REALLY fucking old Or both (my excuse is I am on the computer all day with investing and use this place to kill time when I am waiting for trades/investments to work themselves out).

So basically - according to you - you had a LOT of potential and now you are reduced to spending your days trolling on chat forums.

tl;dr.

I'm sorry, did I ASK about you? You think I CARE?

I am guessing 90-100,

Masters in Physics

tl;dr.

I'm sorry, did I ASK about you? You think I CARE?

Ummm...of course you care. It is physically impossible for you to respond to someone/something you care zero about. One would think you would be aware of that basic fact...I guess not.

And you are probably wise not to read it...I don;t think (judging by how thin your skin seems to be and your apparent low maturity level) you would not like what I typed.

Well...have a nice day.

Forum List

Back