Carting Trump around in presidential style is costing the taxpayer big time.

Even worse, the taxpayers are picking up the presidents tab for lodging & meals while he stays at the very hotels he owns.
On the bright side; he probably gets a fairly steep discount when staying in the hotels he owns...... :cool:

No he doesn't, they charge government the fullest of bill.
That would be a neat trick because government doesn't have any fucking money.

Wtf? How is that even close to a sane statement?

US government gets bills and it pays them (via tax revenues or extension of national debt). Welcome to planet earth.

Even worse, the taxpayers are picking up the presidents tab for lodging & meals while he stays at the very hotels he owns.
On the bright side; he probably gets a fairly steep discount when staying in the hotels he owns...... :cool:

You think government has money of it's own? that would be a neat trick since it doesn't produce, it only consumes.

US government gets bills and it pays them (via tax revenues or extension of national debt). Welcome to planet earth.
Memo to whateverthefuckbizarredimensionyoulivein, the tax payers pay all the bills since government has no money of it's own which is why it has to confiscate money from the tax payers in the first place.

Here endth the lesson.

:popcorn:

You almost gotta laugh. The freaking left wing hypocrites didn't worry about Hussein's laughable trip to Norway to pay back his campaign supporters and allegedly lobby for the winter olympics in Chicago. Nobody on the left seemed concerned when Obama got outta town every time the going got rough or his never ending apology tour. The freaking left wing hypocrites don't mention that President Trump does not accept a salary and gives it back. .

That's called profiting from your office.
It's a huge conflict of interest.
Uh-huh, well except for the fact that I haven't seen anybody substantiate the claim that he's actually expensing hotel nights and meals when he's staying at his own hotels and what the actual rates are that he's expensing if he is indeed expensing them at all.

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't the determining factor would be some actual evidence instead of just innuendo.

Aren't you clever? .

Yeah, I must be clever , imagine relying on the presentation of actual evidence before drawing conclusions instead of endlessly performing the stupid hyper-partisan pet trick of just making shit up out of thin air.

Asking for hard figures when you know that for security reasons, details aren't released to the public
Where did you come up with the notion that the Presidents past expenses are classified for "security reasons"? Heck Obama's (and his families) expenses for travel were published umpteen times over the last 8 years.

Uh-huh, well except for the fact that I haven't seen anybody substantiate the claim that he's actually expensing hotel nights and meals when he's staying at his own hotels and what the actual rates are that he's expensing if he is indeed expensing them at all.

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't the determining factor would be some actual evidence instead of just innuendo.

Aren't you clever? .

Yeah, I must be clever , imagine relying on the presentation of actual evidence before drawing conclusions instead of endlessly performing the stupid hyper-partisan pet trick of just making shit up out of thin air.

Asking for hard figures when you know that for security reasons, details aren't released to the public
Where did you come up with the notion that the Presidents past expenses are classified for "security reasons"? Heck Obama's (and his families) expenses for travel were published umpteen times over the last 8 years.

Aren't you clever? Asking for hard figures when you know that for security reasons, details aren't released to the public.
So you might as well speculate and run with it, huh?

You can figure trumps entourage requires no less than ten rooms at his hotel down in Florida at 5000 a night per room so that works out to 50 grand a night. And that's just for lodging. You still got meals, rounds of golf & other costly services. And the profits go straight into trumps pocket.

You think government has money of it's own? that would be a neat trick since it doesn't produce, it only consumes.

Memo to whateverthefuckbizarredimensionyoulivein, the tax payers pay all the bills since government has no money of it's own which is why it has to confiscate money from the tax payers in the first place.

Here endth the lesson.

:popcorn:

captain-picard-facepalm-375x195.jpg

Dumbass this is how this works:

Government get's bills in pays them (via tax revenues or extension of national debt).

It's not MY money, it's not YOUR money as basic understanding of ownership shows. It is money we forfeit over to government and have little to no individual say on, even if there is a political process in place for us to participate in.

Aren't you clever? .

Aren't you clever? Asking for hard figures when you know that for security reasons, details aren't released to the public.

You can figure trumps entourage requires no less than ten rooms at his hotel down in Florida at 5000 a night per room so that works out to 50 grand a night. And that's just for lodging. You still got meals, rounds of golf & other costly services. And the profits go straight into trumps pocket.
To the company's pockets anyway. But where do your figures come from?

Then again he is not taking a salary.

The left are fucking losers.

Giving up paltry $400,000 salary does not make up for 200-300 million this clown's elective traveling is on course to cost over 4 years.

That scrawny negro with no balls, oversized ears and the un-American name sat at a desk all day shifting paperwork from one side to the next....An active President who's making shit happen and getting shit done needs to get away often to brainstorm on just how he'll bitch-slap Liberals next...haha
Further, that 100$ billion a year we've been spending on Guadalupe and Juan is rapidly decreasing as DJT has the human cockroaches pissing their pants and running scared...that's probably where the vacation cash is pouring in from.

I'm still waiting for THE DEMOCRAT PARTY to launch an Independent Investigation and Examination of THE DNC server that THE DEMOCRAT PARTY SWEARS was hacked by RUSSIA, only you aren't allowed to even see this DOUBLE TOP SECRET so called Evidence.

So show us those "Hard Figures".

We already saw the "leaked emails" so there is nothing sensitive about the so called NON EXISTENT EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN HACKING.

Until that is done, not one of Lefty's Butt Hurt complaints can be taken seriously.

Show us the Evidence that Lefty has built his entire "I HATE THE USA" campaign on.

The FBI and other agencies have confirmed this. This is in no way ambiguous or in question at this time.

So called "fiscal conservatives" that bitched endlessly about Obama won't care because they are hypocrite douchebags.

Aren't you clever? .

Pers

Aren't you clever? .

Personal experience at various resort locations where heads of state type rooms were going for ten grand a night. With real heads of state staying inn said rooms. They were very nice. My numbers used earlier in this thread offered s generous discount at 5 grand a night.

Aren't you clever? .

Do you recon that maybe Trump owns a penthouse there in his hotel.
Anyway just count 1% of the money he has saved America already.
Hey I was thinking, I'm a poor white man with no high school diploma, and maybe I'm not book smart like y'all, but damn some of y'all liberals are just dumber than a bag of rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personal experience at various resort locations where heads of state type rooms were going for ten grand a night. With real heads of state staying inn said rooms. They were very nice. My numbers used earlier in this thread offered s generous discount at 5 grand a night.
That's what I thought, you made them up.

Even worse, the taxpayers are picking up the presidents tab for lodging & meals while he stays at the very hotels he owns. In other words, trump is profiting from this bs.

Trump's travel expenses hurt more than just our wallets

During his eight years in office, Mr. Obama racked up about $97 million in travel costs. Mr. Trump is on pace to eclipse that by the end of his first year.

Another welfare queen in public housing living high off of taxpayer money.

Even worse, the taxpayers are picking up the presidents tab for lodging & meals while he stays at the very hotels he owns. In other words, trump is profiting from this bs.

During his eight years in office, Mr. Obama racked up about $97 million in travel costs. Mr. Trump is on pace to eclipse that by the end of his first year.

BULLSHIT another LIE. oshitass cost 100 or more times that. Hell just one of his trips cost almost that. your lies can't get past reality, so why do you insist on proving your ignorance. HAHAHAH it is good for a laugh though.

'Carting Trump around in presidential style ...'

That's because he IS President, snowflake!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Then again he is not taking a salary.

The left are fucking losers.

Giving up paltry $400,000 salary does not make up for 200-300 million this clown's elective traveling is on course to cost over 4 years.

He wouldn't need protection or any other security, and would fly on his own dollar if it weren't for liberal shit scum. The secret service will not let him use his personal security. So look in the mirror and at the riots people like YOU hold. You are the ones costing the taxpayers, NOT TRUMP, or people like ME.

He wouldn't need protection or any other security, and would fly on his own dollar if it weren't for liberal shit scum. The secret service will not let him use his personal security. So look in the mirror and at the riots people like YOU hold. You are the ones costing the taxpayers, NOT TRUMP, or people like ME.
To be honest, if I was Trump - after 1 SS agent said she would not take a bullet for him and after Obama-Hold-overs in Intel, the FBI, and other key positions took down one of his Cabinet picks, I would be a little nervous not having my own security and having to rely on the SS.

Forum List

Back