Carter Page says that FISA warrant based on false evidence......

That is not how fact analysis works.

Opinion is never truth in and of itself without context, bass.

What is true is that when Page is convicted, his lies of denial to the public can be considered by the jury in determining the sentence.

• Banned

Opinion is never truth, bass.

What is true is that when Page is convicted, his lies of denial to the public can be considered by the jury in determining the sentence.
Opinion is never truth? Jake it is my opinion that 2 plus 2 equals 4. I that the truth? yup, it's also your IQ

Opinion is never truth, bass.

Opinion is never truth? Jake it is my opinion that 2 plus 2 equals 4. I that the truth? yup, it's also your IQ
Bass, semantics and logic baffle you.

Here is what I wrote: "That is not how fact analysis works. Opinion is never truth in and of itself without context, bass. What is true is that when Page is convicted, his lies of denial to the public can be considered by the jury in determining the sentence." Your example is based on fact. Page has made a statement without evidence. You do that all the time.

Bassman007 flame attacks with nothing on OP, an admission that he has been pwnd in this discussion.

Bassman007 flame attacks with nothing on OP, an admission that he has been pwnd in this discussion.
LOL Mr. Pumkinhead weighs in

Is that a banjo I hear

stock-photo-halloween-pumpkin-head-girl-156183071.jpg

Forum List

Back