Carson on "creationism"

Oooh, sorry, I lean Left.

And you're yet another Regressive Leftist who completely doesn't get the fact that the PC Police is being mocked.

That's okay, there's a lot of that here.
You lean left while standing far to the right. At least that is what your posts suggest. There has always been an element of racism in some of the criticism of the President. There is no evidence that any criticism of Carson has an element to racism in it.
You still don't get it. The PC Police have so overused the term that it has become a caricature.

There a lot of people who are sick of being called a racist just for criticizing a black person, and we're going to dish it back.

I know you won't agree with that. But now at least you know why this is being done.
Certain racists don't like being called racists. I get that.
And you don't get it either, none of you seem to.

That's fine, I can only make it as clear as I can.
PC Police. What intellectually deficient horseshit. You are now channeling Trump with wholly empty words.
Oh, so now you don't know what that means.

Okay, I've played this game before. Let me make this as clear as I can.

The PC Police: Regressive Leftists who regularly leverage political correctness to put their target on the defensive and control the conversation.

Wait, let me guess: Next you'll deny the existence of PC, right?

:laugh:

Ben Carson argues that creationism makes more sense because non-believers 'can't tell me where anything came from'
  • Ben Carson doubled down on creationism while giving a sermon in Nashville, according to a video that was accidentally released
  • The candidate suggested that some scientific theories require 'a lot more faith than it takes to believe in God'
  • Carson said God encouraged him to run for president and 'put together an incredible national team'

Read more: Ben Carson argues that creationism makes more sense
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A "scientist" who doesn't believe in evolution?

That's like a welder who doesn't believe in electricity.

:uhoh3:

Someone needs to get ahold of his college and medschool records to see how he did in biology and any papers he may have written utilizing this kind of nonsense. Am assuming in order to graduate, get into medicial school, graduate medical school, and beocme a brain surgeon means there's gonna be lots of papers he wrote not using religious pseudo-science nonsense.

Atheism is based on faith because it can't prove God does not exist.

I don't need to prove it to be satisfied. I have faith in my understanding that it's not reasonable for a magic guy in the sky to have created us out of dirt. ( and did such a crappy job).
Our understanding of life and how it works as well as the idea that it's probably everywhere in the universe trumps the bedtime story. God needs to update his story, we are evolving beyond it.
That is your belief, your faith, and you are welcome to it. I disagree, but I recognize that you are not going to twist yourself into conniption fits to fail in trying to prove it. Guno would do far better to follow your model then fret.

I also don't think that rejection of the creation idea has to also be a rejection of God.

But religions that start with the belief in some sort of super being also believe that super being created the earth. Personally, I can't understand how anyone could believe that a god waved magic wand AND believe in science. To me, its pretty much a package deal.
I agree. I do know people who are spitual and science minded at the same time. Strip away the dogma and God can be whatever floats your boat.

I don't need to prove it to be satisfied. I have faith in my understanding that it's not reasonable for a magic guy in the sky to have created us out of dirt. ( and did such a crappy job).
Our understanding of life and how it works as well as the idea that it's probably everywhere in the universe trumps the bedtime story. God needs to update his story, we are evolving beyond it.
That is your belief, your faith, and you are welcome to it. I disagree, but I recognize that you are not going to twist yourself into conniption fits to fail in trying to prove it. Guno would do far better to follow your model then fret.

I also don't think that rejection of the creation idea has to also be a rejection of God.

But religions that start with the belief in some sort of super being also believe that super being created the earth. Personally, I can't understand how anyone could believe that a god waved magic wand AND believe in science. To me, its pretty much a package deal.
Anyone who rejects that God is not the ultimate scientist denies by emotion not reason.

HUH?

Are you really saying that god is the ultimate scientist?

You're channeling Jeri again.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I notice that JakeStarkey found my post funny but forgot to answer the question:

Are you really saying that god is the ultimate scientist?

They just hate him because he's black.
And that, in a nutshell, is the secret of Carson's popularity. Right wingers want to be able to tell democrats that the only reason they oppose Ben Carson is because he is black. It makes no sense given the nomination and election of Barack Obama, but, then again, when did making sense have anything to do with right wing thought processes?
Oooh, sorry, I lean Left.

And you're yet another Regressive Leftist who completely doesn't get the fact that the PC Police is being mocked.

That's okay, there's a lot of that here.
You lean left while standing far to the right. At least that is what your posts suggest. There has always been an element of racism in some of the criticism of the President. There is no evidence that any criticism of Carson has an element to racism in it.
You still don't get it. The PC Police have so overused the term that it has become a caricature.

There a lot of people who are sick of being called a racist just for criticizing a black person, and we're going to dish it back.

I know you won't agree with that. But now at least you know why this is being done.

Who called you a racist just for criticizing a black person?

PC Police. What intellectually deficient horseshit. You are now channeling Trump with wholly empty words.

The PC Police: Regressive Leftists who regularly leverage political correctness to put their target on the defensive and control the conversation.

It exists. In the damaged minds of assholes like you.

Ben Carson argues that creationism makes more sense because non-believers 'can't tell me where anything came from'
  • Ben Carson doubled down on creationism while giving a sermon in Nashville, according to a video that was accidentally released
  • The candidate suggested that some scientific theories require 'a lot more faith than it takes to believe in God'
  • Carson said God encouraged him to run for president and 'put together an incredible national team'

Read more: Ben Carson argues that creationism makes more sense
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A "scientist" who doesn't believe in evolution?

That's like a welder who doesn't believe in electricity.

:uhoh3:

I'd guess Carson doesn't believe in electricity either.

The rest of the free world looks at this type of weirdo running for office in the US and wonders wtf backwords barney fifes support a dimwit like this.

Carson is creepy and you can bet he'll try to force religion on people if he gets the chance.

It exists. In the damaged minds of assholes like you.
Yes, the personal insults and name-calling, always a good sign.

There are plenty of honest liberals who admit that, not only does it exist, but that it has gone far too far.

Honest liberals, not folks like you.

Forum List

Back