Carroll woman's answer to highly visible Obama: Selling her televisions

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
A 78-year-old Carroll woman says she's so tired of seeing President Barack Obama on the airwaves that she's selling her television sets - two of them.

Deloris Nissen, a retired nurses' aide and former Kmart employee who was raised on a farm near Audubon, placed a classified advertisement with The Daily Times Herald for Friday's paper.

In the $5.50 ad, Nissen tells readers she has two television sets for sale.

The reason: "Obama on every channel and station."

In an interview Nissen said she is serious about selling two TVs - and genuine about her disgust with what she believes to be an overexposed president.

"I just got tired of watching him on every channel," Nissen said. "I thought, my gosh, does he ever stay at the White House?"

Link here:

http://carrollspaper.1upsoftware.com/print.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=8449

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
A 78-year-old Carroll woman says she's so tired of seeing President Barack Obama on the airwaves that she's selling her television sets - two of them.

Deloris Nissen, a retired nurses' aide and former Kmart employee who was raised on a farm near Audubon, placed a classified advertisement with The Daily Times Herald for Friday's paper.

In an interview Nissen said she is serious about selling two TVs - and genuine about her disgust with what she believes to be an overexposed president.

"I just got tired of watching him on every channel," Nissen said. "I thought, my gosh, does he ever stay at the White House?"

Link here:

http://carrollspaper.1upsoftware.com/print.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=8449

Poor thing, I can relate... been saying the same thing for months now. Thank God for Cable!

poor old broad couldnt figure out how to change the channel.

The link has gone dead, so I can't reread the story. (I guess this is a popular article.) But I wonder if she just gets the main channels like ABC, CBS, NBC and PBS? If so, I can relate.

I can't hit mute or channel change fast enough when I see or hear him. The man makes me absolutely ill, and he is/has been, WAAAAAAY over exposed. I know EXACTLY how the lady feels. But the liberal MSM gets those tingles up their leg every time the prick opens his lying pie hole. It's a disgusting display of a cult like following. Sure must be some powerful damn kool aide.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3_jh2dO78U]YouTube - Obama Jedi Mind Trick[/ame]

Link here:

Denied:1up! Software ()

He's not usually on ESPN.

Forum List

Back