Carrier workers facing layoffs feel betrayed by Trump

Bottom line: Trump's intervention proved INEFFECTIVE...as most of his bullshit does........Bear in mind that this is happening in that bright red state of VP Pence.
Righties don't care. Hell, Trump could take a shit in their mouths and they wouldn't care.

Instead, he's taking a dump in yours. :laugh:
I'm spitting it out -- you're swallowing it.

Wow. You really aren't smarter than a 5th grader.

Hillary would have kept them ALL here!
LOL @ libtards and what works them up.
Well, like Detroit turning into a shit hole under democrats, or Chicago turning into a shit hole under democrats.

Wait, pretty sure the top 10 poorest cities in America are and have been run by democrats for the last 50 or 60 years or more.

crime%2Bdemocrats.jpg

The bottom line the libs don't give a shit what the democrat policies have done to gut the jobs and economies of those cities. Just so long as they can assure those victims of the democrat policies that the white republicans are to blame for their plight.

Even though republicans have had no influence on those cities in 6 decades.

The media.....is the true enemy of this country.

oo funny. Were she in the WH, you would be on bended knee with arms raised in supplication.
I voted for the conservative, while you voted for the demolite, Billy_Hypocrite. :)

If you've been paying any attention at all these last few years, I have stated often and emphatically that I am liberal in the classic sense. I am not conservative by definition, nor do I stand with any party, but only ideas.

That the Democratic Party has deteriorated into a mishapen quasi-European socio-facist anti-American mutt mob is not my fault.

Union voters got Trump elected.
They helped. The bigger picture is how fall the Dems have fallen for that to happen.

No they made the difference in those 3 rust belt states that gave Trump enough electoral votes to win.
You missed the big picture. Like always.

Hillary won in the big picture. She lost in the rust belt. 3 states. Other factors may have made it closer but labor tipped the scales.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So, 1100 (400 were not in jeopardy?) jobs are remaining or created still, but 600 other jobs are being lost? Sounds like an internak problem. That's too bad. Could it be, that if Trump had not intervened, the loss would have been 700 plus 600 more being lost?

Wrong answer. Pence gave this company 7 million taxpayers dollars to keep the jobs here.

Do they feel the least betrayed by their Union leadership?
so the union leadership had the power and control to break the deal and move jobs to Mexico? Interesting "thinking"
So Trump runs their company, interesting.

Trump ran his mouth about the jobs he saved. at that company. So did you guys. Now just live with the fact Trump failed.
those weren't the ones he saved. best to understand what happened in December.

Forum List

Back