Carried over from "Some of you may want to become aware of a new rule."

Chips Rafferty

Mar 30, 2007
North of Melbourne, Australia.
In response to some tongue-in-cheek posts about whether Jesus, who is his own father (and consequently was in an incestuous relationship with His own mother!) remember, assumed human form to reform his barbaric religion (thus apologising for his earlier psychotic behaviour, it would seem) Scooter said,

I'm not going to prevent anyone from engaging in these useless competitions of triviality, but please try to keep them contained to the appropriate section of the site.

Point taken, Scooter, but “competitions of triviality?" :eusa_naughty:

I’ll have you know that there are around two thousand “Christian” American religions founded on far sillier theological trivialities. Some as derisorily trivial as the placement of a comma in the sacrosanct text of divinely inspired KJV! :wtf:

I suppose this may seem ridiculous, when you think that pious King James was a despicable poo-jabbing poofter (Christian sentiments, not mine) and the hominid Hebrew’s primitive cave abrasions, that comprise The Holy Bauble, had no punctuation marks.

But try to remember that universal "salvation" swings on such trivialities and many devil-dodging Proddies would be appalled by your remarks! :razz:

Forum List

Back