Carrie Underwood or Bo Bice?

Who do you think was the better person to win?

• Total voters

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Which one do you think was the most deserving on the recent "American Idol"?

-Cp said:
Which one do you think was the most deserving on the recent "American Idol"?
Both are fantastic, but Carrie carries that country singing twang into almost every song.
I thought Bo was much more versatile. For that reason I thought he should have won.

But hey, they both won we know that.

no1tovote4 said:
Carrie is much better looking IMO, I enjoy looking at her. Therefore I think she should have won.
She's a FOX (do they still use that term?). But Bo energized the stage every time he walked on,
no one else did that. :)

For me personally, Bo sings the kind of music I'm more apt to listen to, and he's damn good at it. But I liked Carrie too, and for those stretchs I lean toward country music she would fit the bill nicely. There was no wrong choice this time around.

Bo had a much better stage presence and seemed to be more comfortable on stage. He also took a lot of chances to exhibit his talent that Carrie did not take. His performance with Led Zeppelin was outstanding. He seemed like he had been performing with them forever. I usually like country music much better than rock, but this time I thought Bo's talent was greater than Carrie's. I am sure he will be another Clay Aiken and do just fine in the music business.

Adam's Apple said:
Bo had a much better stage presence and seemed to be more comfortable on stage. He also took a lot of chances to exhibit his talent that Carrie did not take. His performance with Led Zeppelin was outstanding. He seemed like he had been performing with them forever. I usually like country music much better than rock, but this time I thought Bo's talent was greater than Carrie's. I am sure he will be another Clay Aiken and do just fine in the music business.
I think both of them will rock the charts...

Definitely Bo.. Carrie's so...'typical', and very predictable. Bo had an awesome range of abilities...

(And he's hot to boot!)

Adam's Apple said:

Bo didn't sing w/ Led Zeppelin...:p

-Cp said:
Bo didn't sing w/ Led Zeppelin...:p

I know he didn't sing with Led Zeppelin. I'm not a rock fan, so I can't keep all those rock band's names straight. I threw one out there and knew someone would correct me. Anyway, I can't spell Lynard Skynard. :p:

Forum List

Back