Carrie Prejan almost walks off of Larry King Live

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVsvkwVOZiU]YouTube - Carrie Prejean Flips Out On CNN's Larry King[/ame]

This woman is just digging herself deeper and deeper into the F-list. How bad do you have to be to make Kato Kalin look like Einstein?

this is probably the first time someone has walked off of the King show. Clearly, this is news and NOT an illustration of witch hunting liberal assholes.

The emergence of bimbotocracy.......complete with books and tooth bleach!!

Get in on the bottom floor!

our society is so nuturing of people.....

sure she is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic....but people just seem to love bashing people and watching people get bashed.....

our society is so nuturing of people.....

sure she is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic....but people just seem to love bashing people and watching people get bashed.....

seriously. my liberal compatriots would be crying like martyrs if she were a liberal being gutted as often as the next Prejean thread gets posted. I hate to say it but this is exactly why the far left is as bad as the far right.

i have no idea about the "settlement", but she tells that it is confidential, and the guy tries to ride it anyway. i'd be pissed, too.

on the other hand, why was she even there?

YouTube - Carrie Prejean Flips Out On CNN's Larry King

This woman is just digging herself deeper and deeper into the F-list. How bad do you have to be to make Kato Kalin look like Einstein?

Why is she such a big deal in the media?

Anyway good for her! Tell that turtle to kiss your hot ass!!!!

She isn't really a big deal in media.......just a certain media that took on her "cause and defense" because it fit their agenda. You'd think they would wise up and ignore her eventually, but most media will whore for ratings, so they don't. Hannity is her biggest supporter. The same Hannity who has always wanted to interview Hillary so he can ask her the "tough" questions like, "why did you stand by and do nothing while knowing your husband was a rapist" gives softball question to poor little put upon Carrie for making a masturbation video. :cuckoo:

i have no idea about the "settlement", but she tells that it is confidential, and the guy tries to ride it anyway. i'd be pissed, too.

Obviously, to hawk her book to King's audience of about 200.

Going into what she knew to be a lion's den, and not being ready to hit someone in the mouth shows that whoever her advisers are aren't worth a fuck. The nicey-nicey crap is far overrated.

Larry wanted a story, he wanted to beat her up and send her on her way but that doesn't negate the fact that she's an opportunist trying to make her way in this world the same way her hero Sarah Palin does.

Starting drama and then holding on to the attention for all it's worth. The old adage that there is no such thing as bad publicity holds true with these two beauty (drama) queens.

Obviously, to hawk her book to King's audience of about 200.

Going into what she knew to be a lion's den, and not being ready to hit someone in the mouth shows that whoever her advisers are aren't worth a fuck. The nicey-nicey crap is far overrated.

ah thanks, the book. oh my.

Actually, CNN had reported that the "sex tape" was what motivated the sudden settlement of the lawsuit, and clearly now that's where King was trying to go.

Source: Carrie Prejean 'sex tape' spurred pageant settlement - CNN.com

Prejean's handling of this with King -- which she HAD to know this was coming -- was horrible.

His insistence in pursuing it even after her multiple-times answer that she wasn't going to answer his question shouldn't have surprised her, and she should have been ready with a subject changer, such as, "Well Larry, I suppose we could talk all about your past trashing of pageant contestants and see that your apology wasn't sincere, or we could talk about your seven failed marriages, but what we're really here to do is talk about my book."

Or even, "Well Larry, you might ask that question to the "anonymous sources" used in the earlier CNN report, if they exist. I won't be answering any questions that have anything to do with the suit."

She isn't being advised or prepared very well.

ANOTHER 15 min of fame person writing a book :banghead:

Does it have her sextape included....that would get people to buy it :cool:

That's right. She may be taking the wrong path here, sell the tape, laugh about it and be rich the rest of her life..

If she's gonna be an opportunist, she might just as well do it right. :razz:

ANOTHER 15 min of fame person writing a book :banghead:

Does it have her sextape included....that would get people to buy it :cool:

That's right. She may be taking the wrong path here, sell the tape, laugh about it and be rich the rest of her life..

If she's gonna be an opportunist, she might just as well do it right. :razz:
The problem with the tape is, she could be prosecuted for producing it, since she was underage at the time of production. The ex-boyfriend could be similarly prosecuted, for distributing it to TMZ.

TMZ says they have it. CNN, citing "Anonymous sources" says this was why Prejean settled the suit. Prejean told Hannity that indeed, the tape exists and she made it.

King could have been a gentleman and asked her straight up about the tape, instead of trying to hit her over the head with the earlier un-sourced "news" report by CNN. And she should have been ready to hit back.

"When you go into a bully's back yard for a fight, you hit him in the mouth right away with everything you've got and go hard, full speed until it's over." -- Jimmy Johnson.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back