Carolina At Seattle

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
The Panthers come to CLink.

Seattle certainly has a lot of work to do to figure out how to hold on to a three score lead in a fourth quarter.

The Hawks loss to the Bengals must give any team hope playing the Seahawks.

Seattle still has a lot of work ahead of them. This is the quietest you Hawkers have been in a long time but at 2-4 you have little to talk about.

DOH!!! The Seattle Shitbirds now fall to 2-4. They'll be fortunate to finish 8-8...........below average offense + above average defense + Pete Carroll = .MEDIOCRE!!!

:rofl:

Seattle still has a lot of work ahead of them. This is the quietest you Hawkers have been in a long time but at 2-4 you have little to talk about.

It's about time these bloviating shitbirds shut the fuck up! They talk a big game, but on the field..not so much.

I don't think Huggy having NFL Game Pass is helping the Hawks too much. Maybe the Hawks aren't listening to Huggy.

I don't think Huggy having NFL Game Pass is helping the Hawks too much. Maybe the Hawks aren't listening to Huggy.

Obviously. The Game Pass is a very valuable tool to review the tendencies of all of the teams. I'm sure the players get a much better production of the films to use as they prepare for any game but as a fan the Game Pass is about as good as it gets to take a good look at our own team's performance as well as all of our upcoming opponents.

It is easy in the heat of the moment of any game to get all excited and probably miss what actually happened. With the Game Pass one can watch the same play over and over concentrating on a different player each time and see exactly what happened and who either screwed the pooch or made an exceptional play.

I see that at least THIS week Carroll is copping to the truth that his so called LOB was not prepared and on the same page as the Panthers scored as easy of a TD as any dumb ass Panther QB could have prayed for.

The LOB should rename themselves the LOD Legion of Dumb until they can prove otherwise.

I see that Carroll was sticking to his guns that the play that killed them yesterday was according to him NOT the same play that screwed them last Sunday. Sorry Carroll. You are talking out of your ass. The plays I am talking about were EXACTLY the same.

Forum List

Back