Any USC fans on the forum

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Hear Sarkisian took a leave of absence. Rumormill has it he's a freak'n alcoholic. Has past out on planes. Partied hardy while at Washington.
S.C. should of picked up on this when he was hired.
If he gets fired, and SC wants to go the dry route, will they hire Whitingham outta of U of Utah??

Sounds like BYU should try to hire him.

I hope he does not leave.

A coach like that will make a legacy for himself at a school like Utah.

Lute Olsen did it at the University of Arizona...often blowing off offers to other big name schools.

So Cal will just eat him up if he does not do what they want..

I saw it happen to John Cooper when he left ASU where he was loved and went to Ohio state where he was eventually fired. OSU alumni never gave Cooper a chance.....

I saw it happen to Larry Smith who left Arizona and went to SoCal...brought them back to life...had two bad seasons and was sacked.

A fan only in that my son graduated there.

As to Sarkisian's travails, nothing to be made light of but to be pitied.

Agreed...he needs out and off to a smaller program until he gets his head squared up.

Nothing, but nothing is worth your health.

Sounds like BYU should try to hire him.

I hope he does not leave.

A coach like that will make a legacy for himself at a school like Utah.

Lute Olsen did it at the University of Arizona...often blowing off offers to other big name schools.

So Cal will just eat him up if he does not do what they want..

I saw it happen to John Cooper when he left ASU where he was loved and went to Ohio state where he was eventually fired. OSU alumni never gave Cooper a chance.....

I saw it happen to Larry Smith who left Arizona and went to SoCal...brought them back to life...had two bad seasons and was sacked.
Anae at BYU drives me nuts

I like a sure thing ----

upload_2015-10-13_0-53-0.png

Shadow 355

I like california football teams but I am more of a UCLA fan than USC but will watch USC games once in a great blue moon.

Forum List

Back