Carol Paul: Election fraud confirmed

Wow. I guess Ron Paul supporters really do love the conspiracy theories. No wonder Paul pandered to the 9/11 troofers.

Paul has always pandered to that type of crowd. It comes as no surprise that he has a long standing history with The John Birch Society. He's also a guest fairly often on Alex Jones's program.

If you can't make the effort to support your claims, I will not make the effort to listen to you.

That isn't a circumvent. It's playing the game by the rules.

The game is chess, not checkers. Checkers is for the GE.

Justify it however you want. I'll keep that in mind next time Romney or Santorum does something that's playing the game by the rules and you as a Paul supporter cry foul.

The reason why Paul is focusing on the caucus states is because he knows he can't win a primary. Even if it was just him and Romney. (Virginia proved that)

I personally don't think Paul's brokered convention plan will work. If anything, I can see him giving his delegates to Romney in a deal for a prime speaking job and maybe something for his son. Unless he wants to ruin his son chances for the GOP Presidency, he'll do whatever the party says.

What benefit does Paul get from a speaking role? I mean, seriously? You think he's stupid enough to believe the GOP establishment will consider and adopt his platform in any way just because they say they will and they give him some speaking time? What good does speaking time do? The man's been getting fucked by the establishment for over 30 years, and you think he's going to take the culmination of all his hard work over the last 6 years or so in bringing about this movement, to just hand delegates over to Romney for some face time?

Come on man, that's ridiculous. Stop slurping the MSM kool aid.

If delegation continues the way its been looking at the precinct level in the caucus states, Paul is going to have quite a few delegates in his pocket at the RNC.

Santorum and Gingrich have mostly BOUND delegates at this point, so if either of them drop their delegates can't vote Romney in round 1. Paul is going to be the one holding most of the sway at the RNC. Romney may very well NEED his delegates. Paul isn't going to give them to Romney for promises. Promises mean NOTHING in Washington.

Besides that, Paul can't just GIVE delegates to someone. His bound delegates have to vote Paul, and his unbound will be free to vote their conscience. Explain to me how he's going to persuade them to vote Romney anyway. I'd love to hear it.

If you can't make the effort to support your claims, I will not make the effort to listen to you.

Look, what kind of 'proof' do you require? Does the fact that in Iowa Ron Paul was #1 in the polls and wound up 3rd say anything to you? If no, would it make more sense to you if you knew that for the first time in it's history the Iowa GOP moved their vote counting to a secret location where their 'count' could not be witnessed? Or the missing precincts?

Does this not indicate something underhanded going on?

Or do you need a CONFESSION??

What benefit does Paul get from a speaking role? I mean, seriously? You think he's stupid enough to believe the GOP establishment will consider and adopt his platform in any way just because they say they will and they give him some speaking time? What good does speaking time do? The man's been getting fucked by the establishment for over 30 years, and you think he's going to take the culmination of all his hard work over the last 6 years or so in bringing about this movement, to just hand delegates over to Romney for some face time?

Paul's campaign is not about getting himself elected at this point, it's about the movement. He would want a prime speaking spot in order to talk about the movement during primetime television.

I don't believe for a moment that the GOP establishment will consider and adopt his platform. Any of his supporters who do are deluding themselves. They're also deluding themselves if they think he's going to get the nomination or still has a chance.

Also, I think he's going to hand his delegates over to Romney more so because of his son's own chances of running for President in the GOP.

I may be wrong about Santorum and Gingrich delegates. If either drop before the convention I believe their delegates become unbound, although I'm sure that is state-by-state as far as the rules go.

Paul's campaign is not about getting himself elected at this point, it's about the movement. He would want a prime speaking spot in order to talk about the movement during primetime television.

I don't believe for a moment that the GOP establishment will consider and adopt his platform. Any of his supporters who do are deluding themselves. They're also deluding themselves if they think he's going to get the nomination or still has a chance.

Also, I think he's going to hand his delegates over to Romney more so because of his son's own chances of running for President in the GOP.

You claiming to know anything significant about Paul and what he would want is laughable. Everything you parrot is typical MSM shit I read everyday. That you think Paul is stupid enough to assume one fucking speech at the convention is going to help change ANYTHING, is pretty ridiclous Rob.

And Paul can't GIVE delegates away. He would have to persuade them to vote for Romney. Explain to me how you think he'd be able to do that.

Dr. Paul can't be allowed to win. He isn't a Big Government NWO Globalist. He's fortunate he's even still alive.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E]The New World Order (NWO) Theme Song - YouTube[/ame]

Remember when Barack Obama shook Hollywood Hulk Hogan's hand and joined the NWO? Good times.

Ridicule is the number one weapon used for discrediting and marginalizing all those who don't toe the party-line. It has been used for a very long time. But i don't mind. It comes with the territory. Have fun. :)

Last edited:
If delegation continues the way its been looking at the precinct level in the caucus states, Paul is going to have quite a few delegates in his pocket at the RNC.

Santorum and Gingrich have mostly BOUND delegates at this point, so if either of them drop their delegates can't vote Romney in round 1. Paul is going to be the one holding most of the sway at the RNC. Romney may very well NEED his delegates. Paul isn't going to give them to Romney for promises. Promises mean NOTHING in Washington.

Besides that, Paul can't just GIVE delegates to someone. His bound delegates have to vote Paul, and his unbound will be free to vote their conscience. Explain to me how he's going to persuade them to vote Romney anyway. I'd love to hear it.

Right now, no candidate is going to get the magical delegate count number in the first round.

Santorum has won a lot of caucus states, so in fact I believe most of his delegates or at least half are unbound.

I may be wrong about the process but many if not all bound delegates become unbound after the first round or two of voting.

If Paul tells his supporters to throw their delegates behind someone, they will. I doubt most of them will question it.

Justify it however you want. I'll keep that in mind next time Romney or Santorum does something that's playing the game by the rules and you as a Paul supporter cry foul.

The reason why Paul is focusing on the caucus states is because he knows he can't win a primary. Even if it was just him and Romney. (Virginia proved that)

I personally don't think Paul's brokered convention plan will work. If anything, I can see him giving his delegates to Romney in a deal for a prime speaking job and maybe something for his son. Unless he wants to ruin his son chances for the GOP Presidency, he'll do whatever the party says.

Write it down, take a picture. i DGAF. It's not against the rules of the GOP primary. It's part of them in fact. But, you'll of course take this as a circumvent and then say "what election fraud?"
I really don't give a flying shit at this point. It's obvious that the game is being rigged. Been happening since iowa with the Romney win, oh, wait...We meant Santorum.

Romney will win because romney was already crowned to win. I've been saying that since the primer debates.

Yeah, Maine proved that too...oh, wait.....

Write it down, take a picture. i DGAF. It's not against the rules of the GOP primary. It's part of them in fact. But, you'll of course take this as a circumvent adn then say "what election fraud?"
I really don't give a flying shit at this point. It's obvious that the game is being rigged. Been happening since iowa witht he Romney win, oh, wait...We meant Santorum.

Romney will win because romney was already crowned to win. I've been saying that since the primer debates.

Yeah, Maine proved that too...oh, wait.....

Yup, the two Globalist hand-picked Harvard boys are gonna deliver another American Election sham in November. Same ole same ole i guess. :(

You claiming to know anything significant about Paul and what he would want is laughable. Everything you parrot is typical MSM shit I read everyday. That you think Paul is stupid enough to assume one fucking speech at the convention is going to help change ANYTHING, is pretty ridiclous Rob.

And Paul can't GIVE delegates away. He would have to persuade them to vote for Romney. Explain to me how you think he'd be able to do that.

I think you need to calm down, Paulie.

I don't think Paul is assuming anything. However, he doesn't hold all the cards in his hands contrary to the belief of some of his supporters. He'll take what he can get and keep the movement going for his son.

Like I said before, if Paul tells his supporters when they're bound to vote for Romney or whoever then I think they will without question.

Right now, no candidate is going to get the magical delegate count number in the first round.

Santorum has won a lot of caucus states, so in fact I believe most of his delegates or at least half are unbound.

I may be wrong about the process but many if not all bound delegates become unbound after the first round or two of voting.

If Paul tells his supporters to throw their delegates behind someone, they will. I doubt most of them will question it.

You ARE wrong. In caucus states there's no way of knowing right now who has what delegates. Delegation is decided through multiples series of conventions starting from precinct level and go all the way to the state level. The numbers the media gives you for caucus states right now is just guesses based on taking the popular vote count and splitting it up proportionally among the candidates. But only NV and ND so far even award delegates like that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjupTHsynec]American Blackout (Full Length) - YouTube[/ame]

Rob this is the best explanation of the delegate situation right now...take 5 minutes and learn:

[youtube]q-O0jgRgo4I&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

You ARE wrong. In caucus states there's no way of knowing right now who has what delegates. Delegation is decided through multiples series of conventions starting from precinct level and go all the way to the state level. The numbers the media gives you for caucus states right now is just guesses based on taking the popular vote count and splitting it up proportionally among the candidates. But only NV and ND so far even award delegates like that.

This is exactly what I was talking about on page one.

The last great hope for Paul supporters is his supporters idea (with Paul's said approval) of getting themselves all to be delegates and circumventing the actual vote whenever they can.

I understand the process Paulie, contrary to what you may believe.

Rob this is the best explanation of the delegate situation right now...take 5 minutes and learn:

[youtube]q-O0jgRgo4I&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

I already saw the video and I understand the process.

This is exactly what I was talking about on page one.

The last great hope for Paul supporters is his supporters idea (with Paul's said approval) of getting themselves all to be delegates and circumventing the actual vote whenever they can.

I understand the process Paulie, contrary to what you may believe.

No...you don't...because you just said this:

That right there tells me you have no idea how it works, and don't even realize your own contradiction. Watch the video I just posted.

Forum List

Back