Carly Fiorina surging in Iowa & New Hamshire

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
40% of Republicans didn't even know who this woman was prior to the debate--now everyone is talking about her. She's on ABC, CBS, Face the Nation, and FOX. She's intelligent and articulate. She answers every question. She handles reporters/journalists like they're putty in her hands. She's not a politician, but she can slice and dice! Since the Republican party gave us a President that abolished 150 years of slavery, they can sure give us the First Woman President of the United States.

Donald Trump goes on the offensive in New Hampshire On Air Videos Fox News

fiorina-hp-america.jpg

I know it's very tough to compare Hillary Clinton, who has never held a non-government position to a woman who climbed the ladder of Lucent Technologies--and worked her way up to CEO of Hewlett Packard. But you know when 3 TRILLION dollars leaves the tech sector in one month alone (November of 2000)--I really don't care how skilled you are it is going to affect your company. The point is that HP is still around today, and it is a thriving company--and many didn't survive the Tech crash of 2000. HP did.

Here is Carly Fiorina explaining this too you.

thanks for the info Lakhota !!

Thanks for what information--she's just trying to smear a brilliant woman. I know you liberals are having a fit about this. I know you're scared to death of Carly Fiorina. Lakota posted all the fear posters--(3 in a row) with no comment suggesting that he/she is terrified of Carly Fiorina winning the nomination for the Republican Party.

Either that or you both are 15 or younger and don't remember the Tech Sector crash of 2000? Take your pick.

Hey mods! 5 posts in a row from Lakhota and not one with a comment. Isn't there a rule against spamming?

I know it's very tough to compare Hillary Clinton, who has never held a non-government position to a woman who climbed the ladder of Lucent Technologies--and worked her way up to CEO of Hewlett Packard. But you know when 3 TRILLION dollars leaves the tech sector in one month alone (November of 2000)--I really don't care how skilled you are it is going to affect your company. The point is that HP is still around today, and it is a thriving company--and many didn't survive the Tech crash of 2000. HP did.

Here is Carly Fiorina explaining this too you.

I watched the debate at the children's table. What exactly did she say that was so amazing? All I heard was she shouted "I HATE HILLARY" a little louder than the rest. Is that all it takes to satisfy the right wing?

Thanks for what information--she's just trying to smear a brilliant woman. I know you liberals are having a fit about this. I know you're scared to death of Carly Fiorina. Lakota posted all the fear posters--(3 in a row) with no comment suggesting that he/she is terrified of Carly Fiorina winning the nomination for the Republican Party.

Either that or you both are 15 or younger and don't remember the Tech Sector crash of 2000? Take your pick.

Apparently liberals are scared of anyone they happen to have information on. Scared of Trump, scared of Fiorina, scared of Jeb Bush, scared of some little puppy.......... really?

So, with the right putting so much effort into talking about Hilary, does this mean they're scared?

hey FWierdo , thing with 'fiorina' is that she is a muslim sympathizer or similar . I'll get the speech but in the speech she sounds like 'mrobama' as she talks about muslims . Trump , Cruz , Carson are the guys to support in my opinion . Yeb , no one is scared of 'yeb' . I just don't want another 'bush' as I know the 'bush' family and I disapprove of dynasties in American politics . Heck , even now Yebs son is in politics in Texas and with Texas demographics being as they are the son is the next step after Yeb for a continuing 'bush' dynasty . .

Hey Oreo , in this thread Lakhota is doing good work on bringing 'fiorinas' record into perspective . I liked his informative cartoons on 'fioriana ' !!

Here's Chris Matthews & Carly Fiorina. She hit him with a freight train and dragged him for 3 miles. No other candidate is capable of doing this--Mathews always gets the last word. Not this time--LOL

Next debate will feature her at the big table and a whole bunch gone. And it will have Fiorina vs trump. The adult vs baby trump. It will be entertaining.

Here's Chris Matthews & Carly Fiorina. She hit him with a freight train and dragged him for 3 miles. No other candidate is capable of doing this--Mathews always gets the last word. Not this time--LOL

So? She is a prissey smart mouthed old bat who is as abrasive as my ex mother-in-law. What does she have to offer beyond yelling "I hate Hillary a little louder than some of the others?

Forum List

Back