TRUMP teaming up with Sen. Jeff Sessions on Immigration

Trump is a lot like Reagan in that sense. Find the best people to deal with the problems that face us and let them do what they know how to do. Democrats can't grasp that simple but effective concept. That's why they always screw things up.

"TRUMP teaming up with Sen. Jeff Sessions on Immigration"

Both of whom are equally ignorant, hateful, and wrong on the issue.
Hardly. I have had the opportunity to hear him speak and he was drumming up support for E Verify. He was adamant that Congress put it in an amendment attached to a popular bill. He knows what he is talking about.

Homepage USCISe-verify
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify is fast, free and easy to use – and it's the best way employers can ensure a legal workforce.

SESSIONS is great and knows all the ins and outs of the immigration problem in the USA . Sessions has been involved since the , has to be since the 2000 or thereabouts , maybe earlier . Trump with Jeff Sessions as an adviser is a good thing . S.J .says it right on Trump as far as Trump or Reagan getting the best people as advisors .

but concerning 'dems' and 'rinos' well , they both work to Flood the USA with third worlders and their work is done on purpose as it dilutes the Americans in the USA .

Trump is a lot like Reagan in that sense. Find the best people to deal with the problems that face us and let them do what they know how to do. Democrats can't grasp that simple but effective concept. That's why they always screw things up.

And as of this post in time, I am hoping for a Trump/Fiorina ticket.

We will have to take the bad with the good in any nominee, so I will go with Trump, for better or for worse. The past almost 7 years has really lowered the bar for qualifications so I am hedging my bet on a successful businessman with leadership qualities.

and a bit more news , pretty much the same news but this consultation between Sen. Jeff Sessions and Trump is very important . Jeff is the best on immigration that I am aware of so his helping Donald is very important . --- Game Change Trump Consults with Sen Jeff Sessions on Immigration Strategy Grumpy Opinions ---
What's more telling is that Trump does not go to "buddies" for advice, but the best advisers he can find. That's important and I respect him for that.

We will have to take the bad with the good in any nominee, so I will go with Trump, for better or for worse. The past almost 7 years has really lowered the bar for qualifications so I am hedging my bet on a successful businessman with leadership qualities.

I was leery at first, thinking he is a popular flash in the pan but had good ideas. I thought he would be good for the party, a man that is honest and can cut through the PC bull...someone that the other candidates could see and get a clue about what the voters really want.. I am still open to his candidacy. As others fall to the side and Trump gets the best advice possible, I see him as a leader who could fill those executive positions with real talent. I guess I'll have to watch those videos of interviews with Trump. I swore I would never watch Fox again after that debacle with the debates.

Yes, but what about the party bosses? They are out to discredit Trump at every turn. They want someone they can control. That is not Trump.

"TRUMP teaming up with Sen. Jeff Sessions on Immigration"

Both of whom are equally ignorant, hateful, and wrong on the issue.
Why do you say that they are 'ignorant, hateful and wrong' on the issue?

Because they want 12,000,000 invaders (Illegal Aliens) currently upon United States soil without our express permission, to go home?

And because they don't want our country subjected to subsequent future waves of invasion, because we lacked the resolve to fix this now?

How is that 'ignorant, hateful and wrong'?

I'm stunned, but you serve-up a good sketch of your reasoning. Kudos.

Their is only one way to deal with the illegals. Reinstate Ikes government program 'Operation Wetback' on a massive scale.

TRUMP arriives by HELICOPTER to give Helicopter rides to a gaggle of Iowa kids . Buncha kids in the video , Trump answers reporters questions . Its a good video , I'm liking the guy , he sounds down to earth . He talked about 'yeb' and his money providers a little bit which was good and informative to hear . Called 'yeb' a puppet to the guys with the money . --- --- Just a bit of fun , good to see !!

TRUMP arriives by HELICOPTER to give Helicopter rides to a gaggle of Iowa kids . Buncha kids in the video , Trump answers reporters questions . Its a good video , I'm liking the guy , he sounds down to earth . He talked about 'yeb' and his money providers a little bit which was good and informative to hear . Called 'yeb' a puppet to the guys with the money . --- --- Just a bit of fun , good to see !!

That was a great press conference! I'm liking him more and more!

Forum List

Back