Carly Fiorina Makes Planned Parenthood a National Story Again

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Carly Fiorina's Mystery Planned Parenthood Video

I couldn't decide before among the many good candidates for the Republican nomination, but now I'm certain. Carly Florina has my support. I might even giver her campaign money, which I have never done before.

Carly gets it on abortion. She's not like other Republicans who oppose abortion, but in a lukewarm way.

Carly gets the moral outrage that so many Americans feel that unborn babies are being murdered in the womb, and then cut up and sold.

Also, Carly is a woman, so she can't be accused of waging a "War on Women" for her pro-life beliefs.

And because she's a woman, she is the best candidate to take on Hillary Clinton. She can go after Hillary full throttle, without charges that she hates women.

What I recall was that the moderators never allowed Carly to speak and when she had something good to say, they constantly interrupted her and told her to stop talking.

I couldn't decide before among the many good candidates for the Republican nomination, but now I'm certain. Carly Florina has my support. I might even giver her campaign money, which I have never done before.....

Carly has plenty of money, HP gave her $25 million to make her go away. But don't let that stop you, I'm sure she'll appreciate the gesture

:alcoholic:

Funny how everything she said was proven false within minutes, but, hey, keep supporting her. Democrats will love you for it.
Your candidate has so many lies and scandals and you don't care.

So STFU.

Funny how everything she said was proven false within minutes, but, hey, keep supporting her. Democrats will love you for it.
LOL, I don't think so since the whole Democratic Bullshit Machine is completely unprepared to deal with a female opponent, What the fuck the DNC gonna do, declare that the GOP is waging a war on men? get serious.. Carly Fiorina destroys the entire Democratic Campaign Strategy (as in ... back to the drawing board morons).

go-girl-power-propaganda.jpg

I couldn't decide before among the many good candidates for the Republican nomination, but now I'm certain. Carly Florina has my support. I might even giver her campaign money, which I have never done before.

Carly gets it on abortion. She's not like other Republicans who oppose abortion, but in a lukewarm way.

Carly gets the moral outrage that so many Americans feel that unborn babies are being murdered in the womb, and then cut up and sold.

Also, Carly is a woman, so she can't be accused of waging a "War on Women" for her pro-life beliefs.

And because she's a woman, she is the best candidate to take on Hillary Clinton. She can go after Hillary full throttle, without charges that she hates women.

When have Democrats ever not attacked Republican women for being women? In fact they single them out, the bitches belong in the Democrat kitchen serving liberals dinner and doing their bidding. Does the name Palin mean anything to you?

LOL, I don't think so since the whole Democratic Bullshit Machine is completely unprepared to deal with a female opponent, What the fuck the DNC gonna do, declare that the GOP is waging a war on men? get serious.. Carly Fiorina destroys the entire Democratic Campaign Strategy (as in ... back to the drawing board morons).

go-girl-power-propaganda.jpg

You need to pay more attention. Democrats single out blacks, women and Hispanics for not being Democrats. Palin, Thomas, Powell, Rice, they are targeted with even more than the standard liberal vitriol

Democrats believe they OWN women, blacks, Hispanics, gays. If anyone from these groups are conservative or Republican, the left goes crazy trying to destroy them. Look at what they did to Clarence Thomas and Sarah Palin.

And now they're starting in on Carly.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
[
When have Democrats ever not attacked Republican women for being women?
Well in the Democrats defense there were all those times where the Democrats were too busy attacking African American Republicans for being African Americans (right Tim Scott, Right Colonel West?) and didn't have time to attack Republican women for being women... all just examples of their "Tolerance"

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views" -- William F. Buckley

"Carly Fiorina Makes Planned Parenthood a National Story Again"

No, she's attempting to propagate the same ridiculous lies about Planned Parenthood as others on the right for some perceived partisan gain.

And seeking to conflate Planned Parenthood with the issue of abortion is likewise dishonest, as Planned Parenthood is about comprehensive healthcare for women, not just 'abortion.'

And yes, women are perfectly capable of seeking to deny other women their right to privacy, the consequence of their contempt for, and ignorance of, the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

Democrats believe they OWN women, blacks, Hispanics, gays. If anyone from these groups are conservative or Republican, the left goes crazy trying to destroy them. Look at what they did to Clarence Thomas and Sarah Palin.

Straw man fallacy – democrats 'believe' no such thing.

African-Americans, women, and gay Americans, among others, correctly understand that democrats respect the rule of law, obey the Constitution and its case law, and seek to protect the civil rights of all Americans from unwarranted attack – attacks, sadly, that come mostly from the right.

When have Democrats ever not attacked Republican women for being women? In fact they single them out, the bitches belong in the Democrat kitchen serving liberals dinner and doing their bidding. Does the name Palin mean anything to you?

I know. Palin was such an awesome candidate. The ONLY reason to not vote for her was a hatred of women. You nailed it.

Other Republican candidates are pro-life (or claim to be) but are uncomfortable talking about it.

Carly made it clear that she is morally outraged by abortion, calling it an issue of our nation's character.

Abortion is my number one issue, and millions of Americans feel the same way.

I predict that the pro-life groups are going to go all out for Carly.

Other Republican candidates are pro-life (or claim to be) but are uncomfortable talking about it.

Carly made it clear that she is morally outraged by abortion, calling it an issue of our nation's character.

If she is anti-abortion then why is she anti-contraception via Obamacare given that it reduces abortion?

Bustle

Hypocrisy like this destroys her credibility amongst normal women voters.

And if your prediction about the anti-rights whackjobs supporting her comes true them she is toast if she wins the GOP nomination. You can't win the GE on an anti-abortion platform.

Agreed. One thing the Left will fight to the death about, is making sure baby murder continues unabated...even including the selling of murdered baby parts. How Americans can't see how murderous the Left is, is beyond me.

If she is anti-abortion then why is she anti-contraception via Obamacare given that it reduces abortion?

Bustle

Hypocrisy like this destroys her credibility amongst normal women voters.

And if your prediction about the anti-rights whackjobs supporting her comes true them she is toast if she wins the GOP nomination. You can't win the GE on an anti-abortion platform.
Three Republican Presidents have won the GE on an anti-abortion platform.

Forum List

Back