Carly Fiorina Makes Planned Parenthood a National Story Again

Carly Fiorina's Mystery Planned Parenthood Video

I couldn't decide before among the many good candidates for the Republican nomination, but now I'm certain. Carly Florina has my support. I might even giver her campaign money, which I have never done before.

Carly gets it on abortion. She's not like other Republicans who oppose abortion, but in a lukewarm way.

Carly gets the moral outrage that so many Americans feel that unborn babies are being murdered in the womb, and then cut up and sold.

Also, Carly is a woman, so she can't be accused of waging a "War on Women" for her pro-life beliefs.

And because she's a woman, she is the best candidate to take on Hillary Clinton. She can go after Hillary full throttle, without charges that she hates women.

When have Democrats ever not attacked Republican women for being women? In fact they single them out, the bitches belong in the Democrat kitchen serving liberals dinner and doing their bidding. Does the name Palin mean anything to you?

I know. Palin was such an awesome candidate. The ONLY reason to not vote for her was a hatred of women. You nailed it.

Yes, she was in every other way a run of the mill Republican. It was your hatred of women that turned her into a target of your hate. Women will be your bitches or they will be destroyed, it's your KKKlown party paradigm

You are still butthurt by the fact that McCain chose an imbecile as a running mate and lost to a fairly inexperienced black dude with a Muslim sounding name. You may never recover. Making excuses hasn't helped thus far and it won't moving forward.

You think Clinton and Warren are our bitches? That's brilliant thinking.

Sorry I made you cry, dear. Here's a tissue, we can resume the conversation when you calm down

Great reply after being firmly put in your place. Does it ease the pain?

When have Democrats ever not attacked Republican women for being women? In fact they single them out, the bitches belong in the Democrat kitchen serving liberals dinner and doing their bidding. Does the name Palin mean anything to you?

I know. Palin was such an awesome candidate. The ONLY reason to not vote for her was a hatred of women. You nailed it.

Yes, she was in every other way a run of the mill Republican. It was your hatred of women that turned her into a target of your hate. Women will be your bitches or they will be destroyed, it's your KKKlown party paradigm

You are still butthurt by the fact that McCain chose an imbecile as a running mate and lost to a fairly inexperienced black dude with a Muslim sounding name. You may never recover. Making excuses hasn't helped thus far and it won't moving forward.

Sorry I made you cry, dear. Here's a tissue, we can resume the conversation when you calm down

Hey gay boy, you wanted to talk about emotions. I don't give a shit how you feel, I have no idea why you are so obsessed with how I feel about everything. Well, except that you're gay and all. As well as a clown. How do you feel about that? Don't answer, I don't give a shit.

Just so you know, when you're around straight guys, you should avoid the obsession with feelings. Just a tip to help you fit in better. As if that's possible, bozo

Hey gay boy, you wanted to talk about emotions. I don't give a shit how you feel, I have no idea why you are so obsessed with how I feel about everything. Well, except that you're gay and all. As well as a clown. How do you feel about that? Don't answer, I don't give a shit.

Just so you know, when you're around straight guys, you should avoid the obsession with feelings. Just a tip to help you fit in better. As if that's possible, bozo

How about that. This loser who can't overcome his grief that he supported an imbecile for VP.......thinks he's upsetting others by calling them gay. It's a weird place to take this discussion.....and it reeks of desperation.

How about that. This loser who can't overcome his grief that he supported an imbecile for VP.......thinks he's upsetting others by calling them gay. It's a weird place to take this discussion.....and it reeks of desperation.

Who did I support for VP? I didn't vote for McCain, gay boy

Of course not. You wouldn't ever vote for a Republican. And....you are so defensive about Palin because you find her agenda to be totally off putting. Sure. We all believe you.

Sticking with the gay insults huh? Way to go.

Of course not. You wouldn't ever vote for a Republican. And....you are so defensive about Palin because you find her agenda to be totally off putting. Sure. We all believe you.

I voted Republican once in the last six elections, and seriously, get off how I feel. Frankly at this point you're stalking and it's creepy. Does your boyfriend know you obsess on internet poster's feelings?

Carly Fiorina's Mystery Planned Parenthood Video

I couldn't decide before among the many good candidates for the Republican nomination, but now I'm certain. Carly Florina has my support. I might even giver her campaign money, which I have never done before.

Carly gets it on abortion. She's not like other Republicans who oppose abortion, but in a lukewarm way.

Carly gets the moral outrage that so many Americans feel that unborn babies are being murdered in the womb, and then cut up and sold.

Also, Carly is a woman, so she can't be accused of waging a "War on Women" for her pro-life beliefs.

And because she's a woman, she is the best candidate to take on Hillary Clinton. She can go after Hillary full throttle, without charges that she hates women.
Being a woman does not make her the best candidate. That is ridiculous as well as identity politics at its best.

I voted Republican once in the last six elections, and seriously, get off how I feel. Frankly at this point you're stalking and it's creepy. Does your boyfriend know you obsess on internet poster's feelings?

This is fun. Tell the class again how you aren't upset, junior. See if yo can control your emotions and allow this thread to die as it should. Stalking? You sound like a little pussy.

You are lying about your voting record. Just as you pretty much lie about everything. Only blind Republcans get their feelings hurt when others discuss the imbecile that McCain chose as VP. Libertarians generally agree that she is an imbecile and don't get all huffy and offended like you have here.

During the second GOP presidential debate Wednesday night, Donald Trump, Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.) and Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas) said they would be open to putting civil rights activist Rosa Parks on the $10 bill. But the Republican candidates might be surprised to learn that Parks sat on the national board of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, one of the GOP’s biggest political enemies.
Yes, Republican candidates want a Planned Parenthood board member on the $10 bill

Sat Sep 19, 2015 at 09:00 AM PDT

Yes, Republican candidates want a Planned Parenthood board member on the $10 bill
m_king20Crimson-75cef.jpg
<---christian Right

Who knows what you clowns are going to do?

For that matter, who cares what those bed wetters do? Whatever they do will not be to the benefit of the genepool, unless it's a mass suicide.

Carly isn't my first choice, and learning about her work inside the Bush administration establishing the survalence apparatus gives me further pause although I don't know for sure that is true.

The last thing we need is another statist from either party. She has been part of McCain's campaign so I think she would carry the establishment agenda. I just don't really trust her.

Abortion is an issue I really don't care about. It's an incredibly savage thing, but the people who have them are not the sort of persons we want reproducing anyway.

Funny how everything she said was proven false within minutes, but, hey, keep supporting her. Democrats will love you for it.
LOL, I don't think so since the whole Democratic Bullshit Machine is completely unprepared to deal with a female opponent, What the fuck the DNC gonna do, declare that the GOP is waging a war on men? get serious.. Carly Fiorina destroys the entire Democratic Campaign Strategy (as in ... back to the drawing board morons).

go-girl-power-propaganda.jpg
Is that the gender card I see?

Forum List

Back