Carly Fiorina is the one last chance for Republicans in 2016

But what about the fact that she's a complete failure in both business and politics?

She's a millionaire and a former secretary who rose to become a CEO. In her 2010 bid for the Senate, she cut Boxer's margin of victory in half compared to Boxer's previous re-election campaign (when she ran against Bill Jones, a former CA secretary of state). So it's hard to see how anyone can go to the extreme of saying "she's a complete failure in both business and politics.".

Well she ran for one office- and lost.

That is a record of 0-1 in politics.

When she is not elected President that will be 0-2

How many numbers does she need to put after the zero before you concede she is a complete failure in politics?

Oh- and this year coincidentally- she finally paid the last of her 2010 campaign staffers- by 'loaning' the campaign $500,000 of her own money.

So she didn't stiff her campaign employees- just took 5 years to pay them........perfect GOP candidate.

MIKEGRIFFITH1 SAID:

"Did Carly directly contribute to the deaths of four Americans through incompetence? Oh, wait, that was Hillary."

No, that's just another ridiculous lie from the right.

Did Reagan directly contribute to the deaths of 200 American Marines through incompetence?

Actually an easier argument to make- but back then- Republicans and Democrats both cared more about learning from the tragedy rather than trying to blame the President- or his administration.

Fiorina? The only hope the Republicans have is the Democrats. Between Obama fatigue and Hillary's enormous pile of baggage, they might just make it, despite having the worst slate of candidates they've ever fielded.

MIKEGRIFFITH1 SAID:

"Did Carly directly contribute to the deaths of four Americans through incompetence? Oh, wait, that was Hillary."

No, that's just another ridiculous lie from the right.

No, it is not. It is fact. And to try to avoid having to admit this, Hillary has made the astounding claim that Chris Stevens never once--not one, single time--asked her for help in getting his hundreds of unfulfilled security requests approved. Hillary has also lied about never seeing security requests (the Benghazi committee found proof that she did in fact see--and reject--security requests). And we now know that she "knew" on the night of the attack that it had "nothing" (her words) to do with the video, and yet a few days later she stood in front of the grieving families and the coffins and blamed the attack on the video and said the video producers would be "brought to justice."

Sounds like we need another Benghazi investigation... I think this is the tenth one...

Honestly, look into Carly past in business... You would struggle to find a major achievement in success...

She has however has massive failures but managed to just hop of boats at the right time.... Just look at the struture she set up in Lucent before the HP move... What she did as one person is amazing... It was a single handed demolission of a company....

I would honestly vote Trump before this woman... At least with Trump you know he is lying...

But what about the fact that she's a complete failure in both business and politics?

Coming from a liberal Democrat, I would expect you to say that--LOL She has a lot more real world experience that Hillary Clinton does.

I'm a liberal, but not a Democrat - and I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton if she paid me a million bucks in cash - and my opinions on Carly come from a number of friends of mine who worked at HP.

Carly's "real world experiences" consists of running various companies into the ground and losing political campaigns in utter blowouts.

I have seen enough posts from you to know who you are--LOL. Carly Fiorina took HP through a Goliath Tech Sector crash, where in the month of November 2000 alone, 3 trillion dollars rushed out of this market. At that the time she was there HP employed 150K, today they employ 300K. Many tech companies didn't survive this. Before Carly, HP was just printers, today there are HP computers everywhere.

And your comment "I had friends that worked there and they said"--I have seen a dozen times, so it must be a left wing statement that you all are copying and pasting about right now--LOL.

Here is a video from Carly about her tenure at HP--and this has been FACT CHECKED.

Forum List

Back