Career diplomat?

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Are political appointees...

Much like professors and career politicians they should not be trusted

The republicans were never interested in Burisma or the Bidens until the Joe Biden was

In lead of Tramp for President. Never, never until the President of the US found Joe Biden to

Be a strong political rival. Hunter Biden started working for Burisma in 2014, and no word of the republicans

mouth or tramps. (they are sprouting lies and all the same ones are doing it)

I don't think there should be career anythings in our government. 8 years and out for everyone. And for those 8 years, you get a $1000 pension and a low tier medical plan at the age of 65. Government service should be service, not a sure way of becoming a millionaire.

The republicans were never interested in Burisma or the Bidens until the Joe Biden was

In lead of Tramp for President. Never, never until the President of the US found Joe Biden to

Be a strong political rival. Hunter Biden started working for Burisma in 2014, and no word of the republicans

You are absolutely correct. Republicans will do anything to deflect from the truth. Whatever Biden did or didn't do in regards to the Ukraine, it does not negate the US president using his position to further his own personal ends through holding back taxpayer monies and bullying a foreign power. Whether Biden did something wrong or not is irrelevant to the impeachment inquiry. And, to accuse a woman who has been a diplomat for this country for 30 years, someone who has a stellar record, is beneath contempt. All Republicans should be deeply ashamed of themselves.

I don't think there should be career anythings in our government. 8 years and out for everyone. And for those 8 years, you get a $1000 pension and a low tier medical plan at the age of 65. Government service should be service, not a sure way of becoming a millionaire.

So you want to send all new people in. And she deserves whatever she gets, after 30 years.

Well, you don't think very well. To serve as a diplomat, to do work internationally, takes not only great skill, education, and brains, it takes a familiarity with international issues and with the countries in which you work. The longer they are involved in international issues and the more knowledgeable they are about any specific country, the better. You don't get that kind of depth of knowledge and understanding serving limited terms. In fact, your idea of an 8 year limit is ludicrous.

Longer terms are exactly how this deep state developed. They became untouchable. They turned into dead wood or crooks. The more familiar they got with their job the more chances they were willing to take. No, experience isn't a big asset. Anyone with common sense, good judgement, fairness and loyalty can learn to be a diplomat. Just look at that Taylor weasel yesterday if you want to see how experience can destroy a mans job performance. That asshole actually thought it was his job to make policy in defiance of our President. It would be hard to become an arrogant prick like that in just 8 years. The bureaucratic part of our government is already 5 times too big so if we got rid of all crats proven to be corrupt, it would be a great improvement to our government.

Last edited:
Longer terms are exactly how this deep state developed. They became untouchable. They turned into dead wood or crooks. The more familiar they got with their job the more chances they were willing to take. No, experience isn't a big asset. Anyone with common sense, good judgement, fairness and loyalty can learn to be a diplomat. Just look at that Turner weasel yesterday if you want to see how experience can destroy a mans job performance. That asshole actually thought it was his job to make policy in defiance of our President. It would be hard to become an arrogant prick like that in just 8 years. The bureaucratic part of our government is already 5 times too big so if we got rid of all crats proven to be corrupt, it would be a great improvement to our government.
(Taylor not Turner)

same with the military?

After all it is in the government

Well, you don't think very well. To serve as a diplomat, to do work internationally, takes not only great skill, education, and brains, it takes a familiarity with international issues and with the countries in which you work. The longer they are involved in international issues and the more knowledgeable they are about any specific country, the better. You don't get that kind of depth of knowledge and understanding serving limited terms. In fact, your idea of an 8 year limit is ludicrous.
Only a fool would trust fucked up career diplomats

Yovanovitch Does not seem the least bit credible...

Do you people feel this same way about experience in your every day life?

"man, that mechanic has been doing this for 30 years, no way I am going to him".

"sorry Doc, you have been practicing medicine for 20 years, that is too long, I am going to go with the doc right out of med school".

Who the hell is this asking her questions? And why is he always trying to invoke her "feelings"?

Who gives a fuck how upset she was. Her emotions have nothing to do with anything.

"man, that mechanic has been doing this for 30 years, no way I am going to him".

"sorry Doc, you have been practicing medicine for 20 years, that is too long, I am going to go with the doc right out of med school".
Lol
you give too much credit to total assholes... Career diplomat sounds like a fucking asshole

is there a general election right now? What? are you okay? Biden isn't Trump's opponent until he gets to the general election. perhaps you can give that date.

Wasn't trump the opponent of Hitlery in 2016 when the dossier was bought? are you ok? or are your drugs late?

Lol
you give too much credit to total assholes... Career diplomat sounds like a fucking asshole

you did not answer the question.

how long have you been selling guns? Do you consider yourself an expert on firearms?

Forum List

Back