Career diplomat?

Do you people feel this same way about experience in your every day life?

"man, that mechanic has been doing this for 30 years, no way I am going to him".

"sorry Doc, you have been practicing medicine for 20 years, that is too long, I am going to go with the doc right out of med school".
Lol
you give too much credit to total assholes... Career diplomat sounds like a fucking asshole

you did not answer the question.

how long have you been selling guns? Do you consider yourself an expert on firearms?
Lol
It’s the choice of the customer, I don’t tell anybody to do anything it’s up to them.

Career diplomat is just like a fucking lawyer it’s all about deception and deceit, Basically bribery

Lol
It’s the choice of the customer, I don’t tell anybody to do anything it’s up to them.

Career diplomat is just like a fucking lawyer it’s all about deception and deceit, Basically bribery

And such things take skill and training.

Lol

Lol
You keep on telling yourself that, The deep state is loaded with fuck ups

Longer terms are exactly how this deep state developed. They became untouchable. They turned into dead wood or crooks. The more familiar they got with their job the more chances they were willing to take. No, experience isn't a big asset. Anyone with common sense, good judgement, fairness and loyalty can learn to be a diplomat. Just look at that Turner weasel yesterday if you want to see how experience can destroy a mans job performance. That asshole actually thought it was his job to make policy in defiance of our President. It would be hard to become an arrogant prick like that in just 8 years. The bureaucratic part of our government is already 5 times too big so if we got rid of all crats proven to be corrupt, it would be a great improvement to our government.
(Taylor not Turner)
Thank you. I guess other than him being a weasel, he's kinda totally forgettable.

Lol

Lol

so is the gun shop industry.

the only difference is the gun shop industry exist and the Deep State is no more real than Santa Clause

lol
From the start I don’t trust the bitch… She comes across as a career fuck up

Lol

Lol

the only difference is the gun shop industry exist and the Deep State is no more real than Santa Clause
Lol
You don’t pick very scary bogeymen, The deep state are a bunch of fuck ups That can’t make it in the real world.

Yovanovitch Does not seem the least bit credible...

Obama appointed ambassador bitch is a great example of the Swamp that Trump is trying to drain.

She is as big an embarrassment to the filthy Democrats as that bitch they brought in to testify against Kavanaugh.

Lol

Lol

Lol
You don’t pick very scary bogeymen, The deep state are a bunch of fuck ups That can’t make it in the real world.

The deep state does not exist, it is the boogieman you party masters use to keep you in line.

Obama appointed ambassador bitch is butt hurt because she got fired.

Poor, poor baby!

What the fuck does that have to do with High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

Lol

Lol

Lol

The deep state does not exist, it is the boogieman you party masters use to keep you in line.
What do you call high-level civilian federal employees accountable to nobody? These fuck ups stay in the same jobs for years and years and don’t have to answer to anybody… Till now

Fuck them they can fucking pound sand

What do you call high-level civilian federal employees accountable to nobody? These fuck ups stay in the same jobs for years and years and don’t have to answer to anybody…

Everybody working for anyone else is always accountable to somebody. These people all have bosses whom have bosses.

The republicans were never interested in Burisma or the Bidens until the Joe Biden was

In lead of Tramp for President. Never, never until the President of the US found Joe Biden to

Be a strong political rival. Hunter Biden started working for Burisma in 2014, and no word of the republicans

mouth or tramps. (they are sprouting lies and all the same ones are doing it)

The story originated with a journalist named John Solomon long before the Trump Phone Call and was picked up by a number of media sources The lame stream media ignored the fiasco until the dems try to use it to their advantage - it has blown up in their faces . KABOOM - Trump or repubs. didn't bring it to the front pages the dems did that

From April 2019 - Giuliani Wonders Why Media Ignore Ukraine-DNC Collusion - Giuliani Wonders Why Media Ignore Ukraine-DNC Collusion

Here's a venue of links that contradicts your bias: Ukraine Collusion by Democrats

"man, that mechanic has been doing this for 30 years, no way I am going to him".

"sorry Doc, you have been practicing medicine for 20 years, that is too long, I am going to go with the doc right out of med school".

Have you taken a good hard look at the healthcare industry lately? About the only thing they have any experence in is ripping you off and playing the goverment and insurance companies for all they're worth.

What do you call high-level civilian federal employees accountable to nobody? These fuck ups stay in the same jobs for years and years and don’t have to answer to anybody…

Everybody working for anyone else is always accountable to somebody. These people all have bosses whom have bosses.
Lol
Not with high-level civilian federal employees, they can’t make it in the real world so they have to work for For a bloated federal government. That absolutely no one can keep track of.

For example the federal government hires people to study cowfarts... There’s tens of thousands of other examples of this.

Have you taken a good hard look at the healthcare industry lately? About the only thing they have any experence in is ripping you off and playing the goverment and insurance companies for all they're worth.

My wife and daughter are both nurses...so yeah I have some insight into the industry.

I don't think there should be career anythings in our government. 8 years and out for everyone. And for those 8 years, you get a $1000 pension and a low tier medical plan at the age of 65. Government service should be service, not a sure way of becoming a millionaire.

So you want to send all new people in. And she deserves whatever she gets, after 30 years.
Clinton had no choice but to testify - he ran out of Cuban Cigars -

Fidel Castro was a cigar-smoking, repressive leader who hated free speech and a free press. Bill Clinton also liked cigars, he knew the press wasn't free he helped pay for it , he knew cigars weren't free either - ask monica

Clinton remembers when with a dollar you went to the supermarket and came out with 2 sandwiches, a 6 pack and a pack of cigars. Today, unfortunately, there are cameras everywhere.

Forum List

Back