Caravan migrants make a list of demands claim they're victims of repression

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A group of Central American migrants camped at the U.S.-Mexico border said Tuesday that they were “victims of repression” by American border agents who launched tear gas over the weekend at a crowd that included angry rock-throwers and crying children.
Caravan Migrants Make a List of Demands, Claim They’re “Victims of Repression”
--------------------------------------------------------------

There are tons of videos showing dumb ass Americans what these savages want and think, but to the idiots sheep of the Nation all one has to do is show them a CNN article stating how abused they are, or they haven't eaten for days, the little kids have had the same diaper on for days and are hungry and that big bad Orange man is going to beat them to death.

YES I AM SO AFRAID OF THAT ORANGE MAN I AM RUNNING RIGHT INTO HIS ARMS CALLED AMERICA !!

WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS THEY FEED YOU SHEEP BS FAIRY TALES SO YOU IDIOTS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT EVERYTHING YOU SHOULDN'T. THEY KNOW YOU ARE THAT DUMB!!....

They refers to the master of all these engineered plans to bring this nation down.

A group of Central American migrants camped at the U.S.-Mexico border said Tuesday that they were “victims of repression” by American border agents who launched tear gas over the weekend at a crowd that included angry rock-throwers and crying children.

There are tons of videos showing dumb ass Americans what these savages want and think, but to the idiots sheep of the Nation all one has to do is show them a CNN article stating how abused they are, or they haven't eaten for days, the little kids have had the same diaper on for days and are hungry and that big bad Orange man is going to beat them to death.

YES I AM SO AFRAID OF THAT ORANGE MAN I AM RUNNING RIGHT INTO HIS ARMS CALLED AMERICA !!

WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS THEY FEED YOU SHEEP BS FAIRY TALES SO YOU IDIOTS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT EVERYTHING YOU SHOULDN'T. THEY KNOW YOU ARE THAT DUMB!!....

They refers to the master of all these engineered plans to bring this nation down.
/-----/ My list of demands for the illegal invaders is rather short:
1.) Go back home and fix your own damn country.

They have been coached on what to say.

What do you think is happening in San Diego? There is an invasion forcenof 8,000 poised to smash through. There is an approaching force of 10,000 moving in to join them. If they break through the border at least 18,000 people, possibly more, will pour into the city in a flood. It will rival the sacking of Rome by barbarians.

The people of San Diego and surrounding areas are not going down without a fight.

Tear gas will work on them to.

If it were me I'd use military grade tear gas and if they make it into San Diego I'd shoot em.

/-----/ My list of demands for the illegal invaders is rather short:
1.) Go back home and fix your own damn country.
Yes! Tell the invaders that “America was never that great!”

Forum List

Back