Caption this Pic of Gaddafi...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Seriously... Is there a bigger assclown on Earth right now?... This is what an elementary aged boy would be wearing after finding the prop box back stage after a play at his school... And don't even get me started on the Gucci Islam look he sports...

gaddafi1.jpg

:)

peace...

Seriously... Is there a bigger assclown on Earth right now?... This is what an elementary aged boy would be wearing after finding the prop box back stage after a play at his school... And don't even get me started on the Gucci Islam look he sports...

gaddafi1.jpg

peace...

If Sheen keeps doin what he's doin, I'm gonna out live him.

gaddafi1.jpg

peace...

Are you sure that's not a very recent pic of Michael Jackson?

gaddafi1.jpg

peace...

*psst*

Dude, can you tell it's a comb over?

ooooooh that was a squishy one, damn and my nurse has gone home whos going to wipe my ass?

gaddafi1.jpg

I am the only man in the Libyan Army to be bestowed with the Red Tape Framed Black and White Picture of Honor.

Last edited:

Gaddafi, what is best in life?

Gaddafi: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Last edited:
2 words people, Reality Show.

I think Dancing with the Stars would really increase his Q rating.

He can do his own show with his family, the Ghaddafis. He can have his sons and his hot Ukranian "nurse" on the show, it can be based on the life of a dictator transitioning into retirement, I am telling you this show can make money. Saddam could have had the same thing with his sons Uday and Qusay if they werent so pig headed.

2 words people, Reality Show.

He can do his own show with his family, the Ghaddafis. He can have his sons and his hot Ukranian "nurse" on the show, it can be based on the life of a dictator transitioning into retirement, I am telling you this show can make money. Saddam could have had the same thing with his sons Uday and Qusay if they werent so pig headed.

If they can convince the nurse to slip him estrogen pills every day I think you got a winner.

Does he have hot and exotic yet not too bright daughters?

If they can convince the nurse to slip him estrogen pills every day I think you got a winner.

Does he have hot and exotic yet not too bright daughters?
If not, the virgin bodyguards could stand in for them.

Forum List

Back