Caption this Pic of Gaddafi...

gaddafi1.jpg

Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

winning-charlie1.jpg

I think Dancing with the Stars would really increase his Q rating.

He can do his own show with his family, the Ghaddafis. He can have his sons and his hot Ukranian "nurse" on the show, it can be based on the life of a dictator transitioning into retirement, I am telling you this show can make money. Saddam could have had the same thing with his sons Uday and Qusay if they werent so pig headed.

If they can convince the nurse to slip him estrogen pills every day I think you got a winner.

Does he have hot and exotic yet not too bright daughters?

He does have a daughter, Aisha Ghaddafi, not bad looking. I am telling you this reality show would be off the chain, she could date Drake or Kanye West if they all moved to Bevery Hills.

6a00d8341bf6ae53ef014e5f6b3aec970c-pi

Gaddafi%27s%20daughter%20Ayesha.jpg

He can do his own show with his family, the Ghaddafis. He can have his sons and his hot Ukranian "nurse" on the show, it can be based on the life of a dictator transitioning into retirement, I am telling you this show can make money. Saddam could have had the same thing with his sons Uday and Qusay if they werent so pig headed.

If they can convince the nurse to slip him estrogen pills every day I think you got a winner.

Does he have hot and exotic yet not too bright daughters?

He does have a daughter, Aisha Ghaddafi, not bad looking. I am telling you this reality show would be off the chain, she could date Drake or Kanye West if they all moved to Bevery Hills.

6a00d8341bf6ae53ef014e5f6b3aec970c-pi

Gaddafi%27s%20daughter%20Ayesha.jpg

^^^^ caption those photos ^^^^

HeeelllLLLOOOO

NURSE! :eusa_drool:

charlie-sheen-boards-a-private-jet-with-his-2-girlfriends-and-ex-wife-brooke-mueller-pic-barcroft-41404011.jpg

^Charlie's got Nurses also...

Maybe we can Replace Gaddafi with Sheen and that will be the Answer...

Get the Herpes of American Politics on the Phone, Jimmah Carter, and MAKE IT HAPPEN!

:)

peace...

Seriously... Is there a bigger assclown on Earth right now?... This is what an elementary aged boy would be wearing after finding the prop box back stage after a play at his school... And don't even get me started on the Gucci Islam look he sports...

gaddafi1.jpg

:)

peace...

The name is Muammar, so if any of you fags call me Mo, I keel ya. :evil:

Forum List

Back