Can't believe people believed Trump would build a wall ..

LOL. Hilarious. The eminent domain issues alone would be staggering, let alone other expenses in time, resources, and political capital.

Face it, Trump folks; you got duped. My boy Trump played you for a pack of suckers. I always said he was a brilliant conman. He was never going to build a wall. He's in real-estate; he knew that shit wasn't realistic. And Mexico sure as hell wasn't gonna pay for it.

I'm sure a lot of Trump supporters realized this as well, so I'm not calling out all of you. Just the ones who are mad that he's flinching on the wall and working with Chuck and Nancy because, gasp, the motherfucker actually has a heart and some common sense and wants to deal with the dreamers in a fair and humane way. Which is a shocking, yet pleasant surprise to me.
The left wing should never take the right wing seriously about economics or the law.

All they really want is to use, "other Peoples' money" to build a wall, and lower taxes for themselves.

LOL. Hilarious. The eminent domain issues alone would be staggering, let alone other expenses in time, resources, and political capital.

Face it, Trump folks; you got duped. My boy Trump played you for a pack of suckers. I always said he was a brilliant conman. He was never going to build a wall. He's in real-estate; he knew that shit wasn't realistic. And Mexico sure as hell wasn't gonna pay for it.

I'm sure a lot of Trump supporters realized this as well, so I'm not calling out all of you. Just the ones who are mad that he's flinching on the wall and working with Chuck and Nancy because, gasp, the motherfucker actually has a heart and some common sense and wants to deal with the dreamers in a fair and humane way. Which is a shocking, yet pleasant surprise to me.

You mean you've finally figured out that Trump isn't the MONSTER that CNN, The New York Times and MSNBC have been telling you he is since last summer? Gee, John...who REALLY got duped?

Strengthening of our southern border shouldn't be a partisan issue since it's common sense when we have people who live outside of the US that are just itching to come here and slaughter Americans. Pretending that it can't be done because of "eminent domain issues" is laughable. The people that live alongside the border have been begging for more security for decades...they have to deal with dangerous drug cartels and human smugglers transiting through their property on practically a daily basis. You think they're not going to let Trump make them more secure?

Trump is a realist by the way...when you have natural disasters like Houston and Florida that are going to cost hundreds of billions of dollars and affect millions...you deal with those things FIRST and then get back to other things. Business CEO's have to make calls like that constantly. He will strengthen the border and it won't be this impossible task that so many of you on the left make it out to be! If we can put a highway like I70 through the Rockies...we can make the border secure! The truth is...liberals like you don't want to secure the border because you see illegals becoming citizens as your "ticket" back to political power!

So where are the illegals getting valid social security numbers from, and why isn't the IRS checking them?

The IRS claims their hands are tied and that congress needs to act to close the loophole these illegals are using for this scam, Dem's in congress have blocked attempts to do so. This is Dem's feeding illegals $5 billion a year to buy their votes should they get amnesty and the vote. I told you Washington was corrupt as hell.

The illegals NBC interviewed, one admitted to a refund of $18,000.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i2441.pdf

Column (b)

You must enter the qualifying person's SSN. Be sure the name and SSN entered agree with the person's social security card. Otherwise, at the time we process your return, we may reduce or disallow your credit.

Isn't it also a violation of 18 USC 1001 to provide false information on the 1040 / 2441 etc.

You'd be jumping from a violation (sub crime) to a felony.

So?

For a felony you need an indictment, which means a grand jury, and a jury to hear the case. It also triggers 6th amendment protections, and time limits to complete the adjudication process. In other words, it's really expensive for the government to charge a felony.

A misdemeanor can be handled by a single judge, quick and cheap.

You'd be jumping from a violation (sub crime) to a felony.

So?

For a felony you need an indictment, which means a grand jury, and a jury to hear the case. It also triggers 6th amendment protections, and time limits to complete the adjudication process. In other words, it's really expensive for the government to charge a felony.

A misdemeanor can be handled by a single judge, quick and cheap.

I guess you didn't follow the conversation. I said that the best deterrent would be a five year minimum prison sentence for anybody caught here illegally. That would solve at least 80% of our problem with illegals and no wall needed. Very few would want to sneak in here only to chance going to prison for a minimum of five years.

Does this make you mad?

An Israeli company has been chosen to make a prototype for Trump's Mexico border wall

The Israeli manufacturer will be given between $300,000 to $500,000 in grant money to develop its prototype, The Jerusalem Post reported. The final project is estimated to cost as much as $25 billion.

Why would it make me mad? If he does end up building a wall, I'll be laughing at the ridiculousness of that as well. I don't really care what Trump does, as long as it doesn't affect me, and I don't live near the border. The most the wall will do to me is take a little $$ out of my pocket.

It does effect you, won't you be happy when your pay goes up flipping burgers after all the illegals go home?

Weak sauce, dude. I have a nice, comfortable white collar job, which is why I don't care if illegals are taking your low-skill, low-paying, shit jobs along the border. Low-skilled people do not have a future in the workplace. Sorry.

If what you say is true, do you really believe you are not in jeopardy of a foreigner taking your job too?

If I lose my job, it's because I deserved to lose my job. No other reason than that.

Well, I'd say there's very little chance of another reason.

Does this make you mad?

An Israeli company has been chosen to make a prototype for Trump's Mexico border wall

The Israeli manufacturer will be given between $300,000 to $500,000 in grant money to develop its prototype, The Jerusalem Post reported. The final project is estimated to cost as much as $25 billion.

Why would it make me mad? If he does end up building a wall, I'll be laughing at the ridiculousness of that as well. I don't really care what Trump does, as long as it doesn't affect me, and I don't live near the border. The most the wall will do to me is take a little $$ out of my pocket.

It does effect you, won't you be happy when your pay goes up flipping burgers after all the illegals go home?

Weak sauce, dude. I have a nice, comfortable white collar job, which is why I don't care if illegals are taking your low-skill, low-paying, shit jobs along the border. Low-skilled people do not have a future in the workplace. Sorry.

If what you say is true, do you really believe you are not in jeopardy of a foreigner taking your job too?

If I lose my job, it's because I deserved to lose my job. No other reason than that.

When industry finds you can be replaced by a foreigner that they can pay half of what you're making, you will be replaced like anybody else. They are in all factions of our workforce and nobody is safe until something is done about it.

I guess you didn't follow the conversation. I said that the best deterrent would be a five year minimum prison sentence for anybody caught here illegally. That would solve at least 80% of our problem with illegals and no wall needed. Very few would want to sneak in here only to chance going to prison for a minimum of five years.

This is the same thing that happens after a protest, and the police sweep up a large number of protesters. They quickly run into the problem of what do they do with all of them. Their hope is that the person identifies themselves, they don't have any warrants, and can be issued a desk appearance ticket, after which they would plea to a violation (non-crime) pay a fine, and that would end it.

The nightmare is if any large number of them stand up for their rights, and want to fight it in court. That would clog up the court system for months, and at huge expense.

Now how would the federal system suddenly handle 1-11 million felony cases? They don't have enough courts, enough judges, or enough US attorneys to handle that kind of work load.

When industry finds you can be replaced by a foreigner that they can pay half of what you're making, you will be replaced like anybody else. They are in all factions of our workforce and nobody is safe until something is done about it.

The average wage at my company is $111,000. I do make considerably less than that, granted, as I'm only 27, and part of the reason it's that high is due to the people taking in over a million annual, but still. Most of the jobs are those that require excellent English skills. I don't think I'm in much danger of a foreigner taking my job.

Almost everyone in the NA legal entities is either American, Canadian, or English transfers. IBM is the one that hires 90+ % Indian.

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao/legacy/2014/09/22/13statrpt.pdf

During Fiscal Year 2013, the United States Attorneys’
offices received 172,024 criminal matters.

After review, the offices declined a total of 25,629 criminal
matters during the year.

offices filed 61,529 criminal cases against 83,825
defendants in United States District Courts.

With 11 million illegals facing a 5 year felony, that would put the US attorneys into working a century of overtime.

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao/legacy/2014/09/22/13statrpt.pdf

offices received 172,024 criminal matters.

After review, the offices declined a total of 25,629 criminal
matters during the year.

offices filed 61,529 criminal cases against 83,825
defendants in United States District Courts.

With 11 million illegals facing a 5 year felony, that would put the US attorneys into working a century of overtime.

I guess you missed the goal here. If we had such a law, most of those 11 million would leave the country. Remember what happened in Arizona when they created their own laws regarding illegals? Most of them left the state. The didn't come back until DumBama had a court stop Arizona from enforcing their new laws.

This is the same thing that happens after a protest, and the police sweep up a large number of protesters. They quickly run into the problem of what do they do with all of them. Their hope is that the person identifies themselves, they don't have any warrants, and can be issued a desk appearance ticket, after which they would plea to a violation (non-crime) pay a fine, and that would end it.

The nightmare is if any large number of them stand up for their rights, and want to fight it in court. That would clog up the court system for months, and at huge expense.

Now how would the federal system suddenly handle 1-11 million felony cases? They don't have enough courts, enough judges, or enough US attorneys to handle that kind of work load.

That's why Trump added 25 additional deportation courts and plans on adding another 25.

For the record, I'm all for mass deportation. I just don't think dreamers should have to pay for their parents' mistakes. But everyone else? Fuck 'em. They know what they're doing, and I wouldn't feel remotely sorry for them if they got the boot.

I guess you missed the goal here. If we had such a law, most of those 11 million would leave the country. Remember what happened in Arizona when they created their own laws regarding illegals? Most of them left the state. The didn't come back until DumBama had a court stop Arizona from enforcing their new laws.

Increasing the penalty for illegals being here, could actually grant them amnesty, due to the rules of federal law.

Speedy Trial Act - Wikipedia

Procedural time limits

They know they would overload the court system, and 99.99% of them would go free. And with the law of double jeopardy, they couldn't be charged again.

States have more courts than the feds do.

The US attorneys handled 61,000 felonies in 2013 for the entire country.

New York City handled 61,000 felonies in 2007 just for the city.

What makes you think hes not going to build it?

Most illegals haven't violated any law. They a visa violators, which is an administrative violation, not a crime. So calling them "illegal" is a misnomer. Which is why they're legally referred to as "undocumented aliens"

But it's good that you recognize most illegal aliens aren't actually illegal. Baby steps.

1/3 of ALL illegals commit tax fraud each year costing American taxpayers $5 billion dollars, with more illegals cashing in on this scam each year. So there's 4 million illegals we can boot out never to return and that's only scratching the surface of their crime wave against the American people.
How's it fraud if they're illeglas lol immigrants pay millions in taxes that they don't benefit from. Stop with your fake news.

We don't need a wall. Sorry kids, all we have to do is enforce immigration laws across the board. I don't know why that threatens liberals or conservatives.Liberals need windmills to tilt at and conservatives LOVE to hire illegals and then blame illegal immigration for all our problems. It's a win- win thing. Well, not actually if you are poor and live with illegals.Who is going to pay for a wall that we don't need and wont solve anything?

Conservative business owners may want to hire illegals, but mom and pop conservatives want them the fuck out of our country.
So Donnie and fam who employ many illegals ..fuck them right fuck those trumps!

Forum List

Back