Can't believe people believed Trump would build a wall ..

LOL. Hilarious. The eminent domain issues alone would be staggering, let alone other expenses in time, resources, and political capital.

Face it, Trump folks; you got duped. My boy Trump played you for a pack of suckers. I always said he was a brilliant conman. He was never going to build a wall. He's in real-estate; he knew that shit wasn't realistic. And Mexico sure as hell wasn't gonna pay for it.

I'm sure a lot of Trump supporters realized this as well, so I'm not calling out all of you. Just the ones who are mad that he's flinching on the wall and working with Chuck and Nancy because, gasp, the motherfucker actually has a heart and some common sense and wants to deal with the dreamers in a fair and humane way. Which is a shocking, yet pleasant surprise to me.

The wall and deporting all illegals was a farce from the get go.

Rush Limbaugh knew that Trump was a CON MAN from the get go. But Limbaugh was much more interested in his REVOLUTION against Establishment Republicans--than outing Trump for who he really was. So he along with every other right wing talk show host sold Trump to their audiences. Now they're indignant & shocked that he is siding with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. Trump has never been a Republican--he's always been more of a Democrat. They just tried to turn him into what "they" wanted him to be, and now the chickens have come home to roost.

Caller to Limbaugh Show Exposes That Rush Knows He Blew It with Donald Trump
The GOP That Failed

More lefty linguistic gymnastics, once again illegal aliens are criminals and can be kicked out at anytime no hearing required .

Deportation requires a hearing. Due process applies.

News flash no it doesn't, and due process don't apply to criminal aliens or Americans Obama assassinated with drones says the left

Can immigrants be deported without a court hearing? - CNNPolitics

• Those who overstay a visa waiver don't have a right to a hearing, ICE says
  • Immigration lawyer: Only 15% of removal cases ever go before a judge
  • The Trump administration says it wants to increase expedited removals
(CNN)Can an undocumented immigrant be kicked out of the United States without a court hearing?

That's a key question at the heart of a controversial case that's become the latest lightning rod in the debate over the Trump administration's crackdown on illegal immigration.

ICE officers detained Daniela Vargas in Mississippi this week after she spoke out about the issue at a news conference. Activists swiftly rallied around Vargas, describing her as a "DREAMer" -- an undocumented immigrant who was brought to the United States as a child.

But according to Vargas' attorneys, authorities are focusing on another aspect of the 22-year-old's case, arguing that she and other members of her family came to the United States as part of a visa waiver program, overstayed their welcome and can now be immediately deported.

While lawyers push for Vargas to have a chance to make her case in court, here's a look at a few larger issues that this case highlights:

Visa waiver program participants who overstay can be swiftly deported.

The visa waiver program allows citizens of certain countries to enter the United States for tourism or business and stay for as long as 90 days.

But remaining beyond that time limit can carry serious consequences.

"You don't get the right to a hearing," said Bryan Cox, a spokesman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Last edited:
Well, if you follow the money, it might explain sanctuary cities and who's really running the show .Voters and democracy...Nobody I know ( how about you?) voted on or was asked if WE, the PEOPLE want our cities turned into sanctuaries for illegal aliens. I mean, who decided THAT? I will ask my own governor that question. Denver Governor Hancock, what made think you spoke for all of US? How dare YOU?

Sanctuary cities actually protect illegals from criminal and civil abuse. Trump hired illegal polish workers to demolish the building so he could build trump tower, and paid them as little as $4 an hour. If it was a sanctuary city, those employees would be able to file wage and hour complaints with the department of labor.

So knowing this, employers hire illegals at illegal wages threatening to report them if they complain.

Since when can they not fucking file a complaint if it was not a sanctuary city?

LOL. Hilarious. The eminent domain issues alone would be staggering, let alone other expenses in time, resources, and political capital.

Face it, Trump folks; you got duped. My boy Trump played you for a pack of suckers. I always said he was a brilliant conman. He was never going to build a wall. He's in real-estate; he knew that shit wasn't realistic. And Mexico sure as hell wasn't gonna pay for it.

I'm sure a lot of Trump supporters realized this as well, so I'm not calling out all of you. Just the ones who are mad that he's flinching on the wall and working with Chuck and Nancy because, gasp, the motherfucker actually has a heart and some common sense and wants to deal with the dreamers in a fair and humane way. Which is a shocking, yet pleasant surprise to me.

Does this make you mad?

An Israeli company has been chosen to make a prototype for Trump's Mexico border wall

The Israeli manufacturer will be given between $300,000 to $500,000 in grant money to develop its prototype, The Jerusalem Post reported. The final project is estimated to cost as much as $25 billion.

Why would it make me mad? If he does end up building a wall, I'll be laughing at the ridiculousness of that as well. I don't really care what Trump does, as long as it doesn't affect me, and I don't live near the border. The most the wall will do to me is take a little $$ out of my pocket.

It does effect you, won't you be happy when your pay goes up flipping burgers after all the illegals go home?

My mantra is: If YOU LIKE ILLEGALS then you should live among them , if not, don't hire them .Observe that simple dictum and we don't really need a wall.I can tell you right now rich white elitists of any political stripe wouldn't put up with the SHIT illegals do. Not in a New York minute. They SAY they like diversity, but they pay big bucks to get as far away as possible from poor mexicans as they can, which is a wall in and of itself.

Actually it would be as simple as to make a law anybody caught here illegally faces a minimum of five years in prison, and most of those illegals will go back where they came from, and no new ones trying to get in.

According to the laws of our nation, we do not incarcerate people for a civil violation. Any other ideas?

Where have you been , we do it all the time.

Does this make you mad?

An Israeli company has been chosen to make a prototype for Trump's Mexico border wall

The Israeli manufacturer will be given between $300,000 to $500,000 in grant money to develop its prototype, The Jerusalem Post reported. The final project is estimated to cost as much as $25 billion.

Why would it make me mad? If he does end up building a wall, I'll be laughing at the ridiculousness of that as well. I don't really care what Trump does, as long as it doesn't affect me, and I don't live near the border. The most the wall will do to me is take a little $$ out of my pocket.

It does effect you, won't you be happy when your pay goes up flipping burgers after all the illegals go home?

Weak sauce, dude. I have a nice, comfortable white collar job, which is why I don't care if illegals are taking your low-skill, low-paying, shit jobs along the border. Low-skilled people do not have a future in the workplace. Sorry.

Does this make you mad?

Weak sauce, dude. I have a nice, comfortable white collar job, which is why I don't care if illegals are taking your low-skill, low-paying, shit jobs along the border. Low-skilled people do not have a future in the workplace. Sorry.

Prove it burger flipper boy

Does this make you mad?

If what you say is true, do you really believe you are not in jeopardy of a foreigner taking your job too?

My mantra is: If YOU LIKE ILLEGALS then you should live among them , if not, don't hire them .Observe that simple dictum and we don't really need a wall.I can tell you right now rich white elitists of any political stripe wouldn't put up with the SHIT illegals do. Not in a New York minute. They SAY they like diversity, but they pay big bucks to get as far away as possible from poor mexicans as they can, which is a wall in and of itself.

Actually it would be as simple as to make a law anybody caught here illegally faces a minimum of five years in prison, and most of those illegals will go back where they came from, and no new ones trying to get in.

According to the laws of our nation, we do not incarcerate people for a civil violation. Any other ideas?

Change the laws. Make being here illegally a felony.

Sanctuary cities actually protect illegals from criminal and civil abuse. Trump hired illegal polish workers to demolish the building so he could build trump tower, and paid them as little as $4 an hour. If it was a sanctuary city, those employees would be able to file wage and hour complaints with the department of labor.

So knowing this, employers hire illegals at illegal wages threatening to report them if they complain.

Which is yet another liberal lie you people keep passing around. Trump hired a demolition company. He doesn't have time to go through their employees and make sure they are legal. That's up to the demolition company. When you hire somebody to repair the transmission on your car, do you go through the mechanics job applications to make sure they are legal? Ridiculous.

Blah blah blah, I voted for him because his head was in the right place (or so I thought). Wether the wall COULD be built wasn't as important as the fact that he wanted to build it. Wether he could deport all illegals wasn't as important as the fact that he wanted to.

Most of us are way smarter than the left and we know how government works and we know how things can get impossibly tied up. The fact that he was actually saying those things was enough. That and he wasn't the criminal Hillary.

Trump & other GOP leaders should pin on their Twitter & Facebook accounts that BOTH Obama & Hillary voted for the Secure Fence Act!! So the wall has ALREADY been approved!

I'd be happy if it managed to bring about a more rational conversation.

1/3 of ALL illegals commit tax fraud each year costing American taxpayers $5 billion dollars, with more illegals cashing in on this scam each year..

Maybe you didn't know, but employees don't remit taxes to the IRS, the employer is responsible for all withholding. So if taxes aren't being paid, they're being not paid by the employer, who would be the one committing tax fraud.

God you are DUMB, are you a liberal? This child tax credit scam perpetrated by millions of illegals, has been reported on TV, debated in congress, reported by President Trump, fact checked by the liberal media, and confirmed by the Treasury Inspector General.

Here's how it works, illegals file a return claiming lots of dependents, each worth $1,000 cash, even if the illegals paid no taxes in they get a refund check of $1,000 for each dependent they claim. A recent audit found 9,000 illegals received a refund of over $10,000 was your tax refund $10,000?

NBC interviewed some of the illegals after a tax preparer ratted them out. They admitted they claim kids who are not even their kids, but extended family member kids, and that these kids don't even live in the USA.

This scam was a few hundred million dollars a year under Bush, and mushroomed to $5 billion under Obama. Dem's in congress have blocked attempts to close this loophole. BY LAW only US citizens can claim this child tax credit, neither illegals or legal aliens are eligible.

Are these the types of immigrants we want in the USA? Thieving dishonest tax scammers?

More lefty linguistic gymnastics, once again illegal aliens are criminals and can be kicked out at anytime no hearing required .

Deportation requires a hearing. Due process applies.

News flash no it doesn't, and due process don't apply to criminal aliens or Americans Obama assassinated with drones says the left

Can immigrants be deported without a court hearing? - CNNPolitics

• Those who overstay a visa waiver don't have a right to a hearing, ICE says

But according to Vargas' attorneys, authorities are focusing on another aspect of the 22-year-old's case, arguing that she and other members of her family came to the United States as part of a visa waiver program, overstayed their welcome and can now be immediately deported.

Visa waiver program participants who overstay can be swiftly deported.

The visa waiver program allows citizens of certain countries to enter the United States for tourism or business and stay for as long as 90 days.

But remaining beyond that time limit can carry serious consequences.

Visa Waiver Program - Wikipedia

Citizens of 38 countries and territories are eligible for visa-free entry into the United States under the VWP:[2][3][4]

• 22px-Flag_of_Andorra.svg.png
    Andorra
  • 23px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png
    Australia
  • 23px-Flag_of_Brunei.svg.png
    Brunei
  • 23px-Flag_of_Chile.svg.png
    Chile
  • 21px-Flag_of_Iceland.svg.png
    Iceland
  • 23px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
    Japan
  • 23px-Flag_of_Liechtenstein.svg.png
    Liechtenstein
  • 19px-Flag_of_Monaco.svg.png
    Monaco
23px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png
Argentina (previous member, 1996-2002)
  • 23px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png
    Uruguay (previous member, 1999-2003)

I don't see Mexico on that list, nor most of south America (except brazil) So I'd say people who overstay a visa from, for example Mexico, are entitled to a hearing. Just my opinion.

Which is yet another liberal lie you people keep passing around. Trump hired a demolition company. He doesn't have time to go through their employees and make sure they are legal. That's up to the demolition company. When you hire somebody to repair the transmission on your car, do you go through the mechanics job applications to make sure they are legal? Ridiculous.

Trump said the same thing about Trump University.

Does this make you mad?

You're the typical lib who is pro-illegal immigration.

God you are DUMB, are you a liberal? This child tax credit scam perpetrated by millions of illegals, has been reported on TV, debated in congress, reported by President Trump, fact checked by the liberal media, and confirmed by the Treasury Inspector General.

Here's how it works, illegals file a return claiming lots of dependents, each worth $1,000 cash, even if the illegals paid no taxes in they get a refund check of $1,000 for each dependent they claim. A recent audit found 9,000 illegals received a refund of over $10,000 was your tax refund $10,000?

BY LAW only US citizens can claim this child tax credit, neither illegals or legal aliens are eligible.

Doesn't the IRS check their status? Aren't their SSN's tied to the paperwork they filed to get them?

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10096.pdf

Social Security Numbers for Noncitizens

What do I need to bring to the Social Security office?
You need to prove your Identity and work-authorized immigration status.
To prove your identity and work-authorized immigration status, show us your current U.S. immigration documents and your unexpired foreign passport.

So where are the illegals getting valid social security numbers from, and why isn't the IRS checking them?

BY LAW only US citizens can claim this child tax credit, neither illegals or legal aliens are eligible.

Doesn't the IRS check their status? Aren't their SSN's tied to the paperwork they filed to get them?

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10096.pdf

Social Security Numbers for Noncitizens

What do I need to bring to the Social Security office?
You need to prove your Identity and work-authorized immigration status.
To prove your identity and work-authorized immigration status, show us your current U.S. immigration documents and your unexpired foreign passport.

So where are the illegals getting valid social security numbers from, and why isn't the IRS checking them?

The IRS claims their hands are tied and that congress needs to act to close the loophole these illegals are using for this scam, Dem's in congress have blocked attempts to do so. This is Dem's feeding illegals $5 billion a year to buy their votes should they get amnesty and the vote. I told you Washington was corrupt as hell.

The illegals NBC interviewed, one admitted to a refund of $18,000.

Forum List

Back