People stood in line 5 hours and spent $1500/ticket for Hillary book signing?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
That money would buy a lot of state IDs for the poor people who can't vote because they can't afford an ID.

What a joke.

It's not at all surprising. She did win more votes than any white man in History.

I doubt the people disenfranchised by restrictive voter ID laws are the same people paying to hear her speak.

That money would buy a lot of state IDs for the poor people who can't vote because they can't afford an ID.

What a joke.
Pretty dumb if you ask me. Then again, we live in a country where over 60 million people voted for Trump. Dumb might be the norm in this country. :dunno:

It's not at all surprising. She did win more votes than any white man in History.

I doubt the people disenfranchised by restrictive voter ID laws are the same people paying to hear her speak.

But those people could buy IDs for the disenfranchised voters if it's so important.

Hillary spent $1.2 billion on a failed campaign.

Maybe she should have bought IDs for all her supporters who can't vote because they can't afford IDs.

Then she might have won. How much could it have cost?

At $20 per ID, she could have spent 1% of her campaign budget ($12 million) and purchased 600,000 IDs for the poor disenfranchised voter who doesn't have $20 for an ID.

th

I was considering the costs and thought to myself, "might the signature on her book be worth alot more money in 25-30 years?

Hard to know I suppose. It might just be an investment for some people.

What funny is that many board Progs lambaste other posters who mention Hillary. They call them "obsessed"....then she releases an excuses book and goes on a nationwide book tour.

Idiots

In fact, if everyone who cries about IDs being too expensive would buy just one ID for one disenfranchised voter, there wouldn't be any disenfranchised voters.

Dems would rather cry than do something.

But those people could buy IDs for the disenfranchised voters if it's so important.

Maybe she should have bought IDs for all her supporters who can't vote because they can't afford IDs.

At $20 per ID, she could have spent 1% of her campaign budget ($12 million) and purchased 600,000 IDs for the poor disenfranchised voter who doesn't have $20 for an ID.
Does any state charge for their IDs? (Not drivers licenses) I believe they're free in Calif.

[Democratspeak]
No signed book ever helped feed a hungry child.
[/Democratspeak]

Does any state charge for their IDs? (Not drivers licenses) I believe they're free in Calif.

[Democratspeak]
No signed book ever helped feed a hungry child.
[/Democratspeak]

They are usually like $10 -$20, something like that.
Dems would rather IDs not be checked than to provide free IDs

So...they had to pay people to stand in line and then pay $1500 for the book too? Where is all of this money coming from?

indexlinton.jpg

Oh...ok.

Forum List

Back