Candy Pass Staged to show "Partisanship"

So much hate!
But in fact, Michelle Obama and George W Bush’s friendship is nothing new!
George W. Bush and Michelle Obama's Friendship History - Best Michelle Obama and George W. Bush Moments
You small-minded losers, just don’t have the ability to think like adults. You are nothing more than mental midgets.
I know. They both share a love of building a surveillance state that would have given Orwell nightmares.
This thread is a perfect example of not only how stupid conservatives are, but of how desperate they are to deflect from the Trump disaster.

I didn't watch a minute of the McCain Funeral, zero fucks given. I was curious about the "Candy Pass Incident" First, the NERVE of Bush and Michael Obama to pass candy and the funeral of the greatest Progressive Double Agent who ever lived! The NERVE!! They appear to be enjoying themselves during one of the saddest moments in American History. THE NERVE!!

Second, the event itself was planned in advance, otherwise, why the fuck is the camera cutting away to show it? Look! They get along! How sweet!

George W. Bush Slipped Candy to Michelle Obama at McCain's Funeral
I guess the swamp has a sweet tooth or being a swamp rat leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

I didn't watch a minute of the McCain Funeral, zero fucks given. I was curious about the "Candy Pass Incident" First, the NERVE of Bush and Michael Obama to pass candy and the funeral of the greatest Progressive Double Agent who ever lived! The NERVE!! They appear to be enjoying themselves during one of the saddest moments in American History. THE NERVE!!

Second, the event itself was planned in advance, otherwise, why the fuck is the camera cutting away to show it? Look! They get along! How sweet!

Somebody stole my free candy van the other day! So that's what happened to it! :)

hqdefault.jpg

At least it's got a good home!

Somebody stole my free candy van the other day! So that's what happened to it! :)

hqdefault.jpg

You own a windowless van with the words "free candy" painted on the side? Why am I not surprised?

hqdefault.jpg

You own a windowless van with the words "free candy" painted on the side? Why am I not surprised?
Why? Because like most all America hating liberals, you believe anything that promotes your sick twisted agenda.

2h7tcc.jpg

Forum List

Back