Candy Pass Staged to show "Partisanship"

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I didn't watch a minute of the McCain Funeral, zero fucks given. I was curious about the "Candy Pass Incident" First, the NERVE of Bush and Michael Obama to pass candy and the funeral of the greatest Progressive Double Agent who ever lived! The NERVE!! They appear to be enjoying themselves during one of the saddest moments in American History. THE NERVE!!

Second, the event itself was planned in advance, otherwise, why the fuck is the camera cutting away to show it? Look! They get along! How sweet!

George W. Bush Slipped Candy to Michelle Obama at McCain's Funeral

What this "incident" shows is that America is starved for bipartisanship and compromise...

Which is why this "event" was staged.

Oh, how sweet! Bush is passing a candy to Barack's Husba.., er, I mean wife

My room mate watched it happen. She said that Jr. took out some candy and gave his wife one, then he turned to Michelle and offered her one. Unlike what the OP is trying to say, this wasn't a "staged" event, it was simple compassion and decency. I know that if I'm sitting next to someone that I know and take out some candy, I'm gonna offer them some when I take it out. That is just simple manners, at least, where I'm from.

And yeah, I can understand why they were having some candy. During those kind of events, a person can end up with a dry mouth, and a hard candy helps out with that.

My room mate watched it happen. She said that Jr. took out some candy and gave his wife one, then he turned to Michelle and offered her one. Unlike what the OP is trying to say, this wasn't a "staged" event, it was simple compassion and decency. I know that if I'm sitting next to someone that I know and take out some candy, I'm gonna offer them some when I take it out. That is just simple manners, at least, where I'm from.

And yeah, I can understand why they were having some candy. During those kind of events, a person can end up with a dry mouth, and a hard candy helps out with that.
Why did the camera immediately cut to Bush during one of the saddest events in all human history

I didn't watch a minute of the McCain Funeral, zero fucks given. I was curious about the "Candy Pass Incident" First, the NERVE of Bush and Michael Obama to pass candy and the funeral of the greatest Progressive Double Agent who ever lived! The NERVE!! They appear to be enjoying themselves during one of the saddest moments in American History. THE NERVE!!

Second, the event itself was planned in advance, otherwise, why the fuck is the camera cutting away to show it? Look! They get along! How sweet!

George W. Bush Slipped Candy to Michelle Obama at McCain's Funeral
Huh?

The 'candy pass incident'? Its a piece of internet fluff. You're talking about it like it were some scandal.

Take a breath. It was just a piece of candy.

Conservatives are making a conspiracy.....about a piece of candy?

Why did the camera immediately cut to Bush during one of the saddest events in all human history

Probably because they saw the gesture, and wanted to bring a bit of humanity and compassion to the broadcast. I mean, a small gesture of kindness during a funeral is something worth showing. Besides, you do know that there were multiple cameras in there, as well as those cameras were beaming to a control room, where producers picked and chose what to show. And, did you know that even during live broadcasting, there is a 5 sec. delay in case things go south? Chances are, the producer saw the gesture, told the control room to cut to them, and broadcast it, because they had a 5 sec. window to work with.

I don't think it was staged as you claim.

Yes, conservatives are truly this stupid.

Yes, conservatives are truly this stupid.

And they are pissed that Trump wasn't there to talk about himself. That is probably the reason McCain said Trump couldn't attend, because he knew Trump would try to make it all about him. I mean, we've seen Trump do that repeatedly.

His Labor Day tweet was his latest fiasco that he made about him.

Forum List

Back