Candy Ass Alert!

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Yet another example of how America has become the land of the Candy Asses...:/

Now they've gone and wussified the Cookie Monster because kids and their parents are out of control:

Cookie Monster on a diet
TV’S Cookie Monster has been ordered by Sesame Street bosses to quit gorging on biscuits — because it gives the wrong diet message to kiddies.

New episodes of the children’s show will see him stuffing his face with fresh fruit and veg instead.

The blue furry monster — famed for his love of chocolate chip treats — is also having to abandon his celebrated mantra: “C is for cookie, that’s good enough for me.”

Instead he will croon: “A cookie is a sometimes food.”

Worried Sesame Street chiefs decided to act after an explosion in obesity among youngsters. Sugar-laden fatty foods such as biscuits are blamed.

The show is to introduce new characters to promote healthy eating — such as American Fruit Stand.

And celebrity guests including singer Alicia Keys and Hillary Clinton will be seen talking and singing about the benefits of a good diet and keeping fit.

Dr Rosemarie Tuglio, the show’s president of research and education, said: “Sesame Street is concentrating on the need to teach children about healthy foods and physical activity.

“Each episode will open with a health tip about nutrition, exercise, hygiene and rest.”

But she stressed: “We are not really putting Cookie Monster on a diet and we would never take the position of no sugar. We’re teaching him moderation.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005161652,00.html

Poor cookie monster. Folks, he's a straight up fiend for cookies. Why they gonna mess with his image because some fat ass kids can't exercise and their parents can't watch what they eat.

Shameful.

What about Cookie's human rights? How come detainees in Gitmo got better rights than Cookie?

Well lets see. 1969 was when sesame street went on the air. Yet it took till 2005 for them to see a problem with cookie monster? Have people not been getting fat for 36 years with Cookie monster's criminal dieting habits? How have the horrors of these heinous creature gone unchecked for so long? Why havent the liberals saved us from this beast up till now?

Im so disillusioned. :smoke: :bsflag:

NATO AIR said:
What about Cookie's human rights? How come detainees in Gitmo got better rights than Cookie?

:whip:

What's funny is that Sesame Street is pretty heavy left-wing, multi-culti indoctrination for kids. We grew up learning that the inner city was really a friendly, neat-o place where "Gordon" and "Maria" played with puppets, that we should all learn Spanish, etc. Now even that show isn't P.C. enough.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
-Cp said:
Yet another example of how America has become the land of the Candy Asses...:/

Now they've gone and wussified the Cookie Monster because kids and their parents are out of control:

Cookie Monster on a diet
TV’S Cookie Monster has been ordered by Sesame Street bosses to quit gorging on biscuits — because it gives the wrong diet message to kiddies.

New episodes of the children’s show will see him stuffing his face with fresh fruit and veg instead.

The blue furry monster — famed for his love of chocolate chip treats — is also having to abandon his celebrated mantra: “C is for cookie, that’s good enough for me.”

Instead he will croon: “A cookie is a sometimes food.”

Worried Sesame Street chiefs decided to act after an explosion in obesity among youngsters. Sugar-laden fatty foods such as biscuits are blamed.

The show is to introduce new characters to promote healthy eating — such as American Fruit Stand.

And celebrity guests including singer Alicia Keys and Hillary Clinton will be seen talking and singing about the benefits of a good diet and keeping fit.

Dr Rosemarie Tuglio, the show’s president of research and education, said: “Sesame Street is concentrating on the need to teach children about healthy foods and physical activity.

“Each episode will open with a health tip about nutrition, exercise, hygiene and rest.”

But she stressed: “We are not really putting Cookie Monster on a diet and we would never take the position of no sugar. We’re teaching him moderation.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005161652,00.html
Well.... maybe they oughta adopt the song below instead....

A is for abortion... that's good enough for me.
I shoulda worn a condom when I knocked up Miss Piggy !
She says that I'm the father, I know it isn't true!
Please wear a condom or she'll be after you!

Kinda catchy ain't it? :)

William Joyce said:
:whip:

What's funny is that Sesame Street is pretty heavy left-wing, multi-culti indoctrination for kids. We grew up learning that the inner city was really a friendly, neat-o place where "Gordon" and "Maria" played with puppets, that we should all learn Spanish, etc. Now even that show isn't P.C. enough.
True.
and....I think they should shoot that purple dinosaur and the smart ass blonde kid too..

Forum List

Back