Candidates: You Don't REALLY Know Them

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... so it's ignorant to spend all day talking about them.

You are better off just talking about YOUR ideas, not theirs....

... so it's ignorant to spend all day talking about them.

You are better off just talking about YOUR ideas, not theirs....
I think it is ignorant to suggest what you know better what someone else ought to choose to talk about.

I think I have a right to my opinion.
I think this USMB forum, especially the politics portion (90% of it) is a lot of wasted words and energy

I think this USMB forum, especially the politics portion (90% of it) is a lot of wasted words and energy

there certainly are many many political crystal balls on this site

--LOL

Of course you have a right to your opinion. Surely you recognize that other people do too. I can't help but wonder why you are so dismissive over what other people choose to talk about.

What's up with that? Not getting enough attention on your endless posts?

Of course you have a right to your opinion. Surely you recognize that other people do too. I can't help but wonder why you are so dismissive over what other people choose to talk about.

I get attention when I want it
And I don't get attention when I don't want it.
That is true of everyone.

People can say my posts are boring and stupid and ... self centered / self absorbed / etc etc. Maybe they are, but it's that I want to talk about.
But don't say you want to change the world or talk about people you have no clue what they REALLY are
At least I talk about myself, I do have inside knowledge to THAT!

People can say my posts are boring and stupid and ... self centered / self absorbed / etc etc. Maybe they are, but it's that I want to talk about.
But don't say you want to change the world or talk about people you have no clue what they REALLY are
Uh huh. You found your topic: yourself. Good for you.

Uh huh. You found your topic: yourself. Good for you.

I'd love to talk about other people - more so
but no one wants to reveal their secrets, what their problems are, what they are great at.

They just want to make jokes and bitch about politicians

12512442_10157226738575377_5716674150568891464_n.jpg

people can't handle the truth.....
it's like crickets if someone puts the unvarnished truth out there..

you people have to be the most scared wimps on planet Earth

people can't handle the truth.....
it's like crickets if someone puts the unvarnished truth out there..

you people have to be the most scared wimps on planet Earth
What is unvarnished truth?

Forum List

Back