Candidate Rick Perry's Inaugural Video...

So, basically Romney without the baggage. If voters fall for this shit (and I'm not saying they won't), they'll deserve whatever they get.

I just think it's refreshing to have a Candidate not promising to part the Seas and save the Universe. So maybe Perry has a chance?

Perry has a chance to win, and he will be worse than Bush, but, hey, Obama has not been a winner, either.

Supposedly Rick Perry's job record only goes back to 2009, even though he has been governor since 2000.

What did Rick Perry do in those two years to achieve phenomenal growth? I was under the impression that entrepreneurs create jobs, not governors. However, according to Republicans who hate the state, claim that Rick Perry's state created a shitload of jobs within the last two years and Perry is solely responsible.

Again, how many private sector jobs did Perry personally create in the past two years?

Here is the truth...

From the Consolidated Federal Funds Report for Fiscal Year 2009, which is the most recent report that the Census Bureau has released...Texas is close to the bottom...like 42 out of 50.

Another liberal lie blows up in their faces...
explodingsmiley.gif

I'll be adding this with the link to the source to a Blog titled "Rick Perry: Debunking Liberal Lies".

When you see a liberal post this crap again, you can go to my blog and retrieve it.

Here is the truth...

From the Consolidated Federal Funds Report for Fiscal Year 2009, which is the most recent report that the Census Bureau has released...Texas is close to the bottom...like 42 out of 50.

explodingsmiley.gif

I'll be adding this with the link to the source to a Blog titled "Rick Perry: Debunking Liberal Lies".

When you see a liberal post this crap again, you can go to my blog and retrieve it.

1sm143noreplies.gif

I am from Texas and moved to Arkansas just a few short years ago. While living in Texas it was very obvious of the general dislike of most Texans for Gov. Rick Perry.

Here are some facts that need to be considered by those who support Rick Perry.

Poll numbers show Rick Perry may not be the Republicans' savior - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

You moved to Arkansas because Texas was too cosmopolitan for you?
Perry is the longest serving governor in Texas history. That's the only poll that counts.

Here is the truth...

explodingsmiley.gif

I'm sorry but your blog will fail.
There isn't enough bandwidth on the internet to debunk all the lies the Left is going to tell about Perry.

The fear among them is palpable. Same with the narco-libertarians, who are really just leftists in drag.

I am from Texas and moved to Arkansas just a few short years ago. While living in Texas it was very obvious of the general dislike of most Texans for Gov. Rick Perry.

Poll numbers show Rick Perry may not be the Republicans' savior - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Perry is the longest serving governor in Texas history. That's the only poll that counts.

Wouldn't expect a Rick Perry supporter to be a fan of FDR but apparently you are. Wasn't FDR the longest serving President?

Your washing machine is stuck in the spin cycle.

Wouldn't expect a Rick Perry supporter to be a fan of FDR but apparently you are. Wasn't FDR the longest serving President?

Your washing machine is stuck in the spin cycle.

I'm not certain but I think FDR isn't running this time.

Buncha hard heads, just don't want to get it.

Texas got more stimulus than most of the states, Texas has more defense contracts than most of the states, thus Texas created more jobs. Thus Perry is not a water walker.

Grow up, kids.

Last edited:

He actually was above the law in that case. As a member of the TX government on his way to a legislative session he is immune from being stopped by law enforcement.

You must be googling "Rick Perry Dirt" to come up with this crap.
That story was all over the news, btw. It's hardly new.

I don't know maybe it's just me but shouldn't a Governor abide by the laws of his own state?

So you are saying that if he becomes President than it's okay for him to break a few laws?

I mean if you can break them as a Governor than surely you can break some if you are a President.

Forum List

Back