Candidate Rick Perry's Inaugural Video...

Perry has a side of arrogance that makes Bush look like a calm, quiet, helpful Boy Scout.

I can vote for Perry, but I know he has major character flaws.

He actually was above the law in that case. As a member of the TX government on his way to a legislative session he is immune from being stopped by law enforcement.

You must be googling "Rick Perry Dirt" to come up with this crap.
That story was all over the news, btw. It's hardly new.

I don't know maybe it's just me but shouldn't a Governor abide by the laws of his own state?

So you are saying that if he becomes President than it's okay for him to break a few laws?

I mean if you can break them as a Governor than surely you can break some if you are a President.
Dolt.
Immunity for official acts IS the law of his own state.

Rick Perry's job creation stats are bullshit. The state leads the nation in people without insurance and those working for minimum wage.
The New “Texas Miracle”? GOP pushing questionable Perry job-creation meme (UPDATED) » Mugsy`s Rap Sheet

"o, where did those jobs come from? Looking at the data, not only are nearly 20% of those jobs in the overly-general “Trade, Transport & Utilities” category (read: oil), but another 18% (“17.6%”) were GOVERNMENT jobs. Yes, you got it. Perry and the GOP are (once again) shown to be big fricken’ hypocrites. Perry’s “Texas Miracle” was due in large part to EXPANDING THE SIZE OF GOVERNMENT by creating tens of thousands of government jobs. I’m sure all those “small-government” Conservatives would be just thrilled to learn THAT little statistic! Using the government to create jobs to reduce unemployment constitutes a “Miracle” when Republicans do it. Who knew?"

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2011/aug/13/politifact-report-card-gov-rick-perry/

He actually was above the law in that case. As a member of the TX government on his way to a legislative session he is immune from being stopped by law enforcement.

You must be googling "Rick Perry Dirt" to come up with this crap.
That story was all over the news, btw. It's hardly new.

I don't know maybe it's just me but shouldn't a Governor abide by the laws of his own state?

So you are saying that if he becomes President than it's okay for him to break a few laws?

I mean if you can break them as a Governor than surely you can break some if you are a President.
Dolt.

Someone immune for official acts sure is trying to cover this up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUWL0GxHHT8]Texas Gov. Rick Perry executes Innocent Man willfully. Now tries to cover-up. - YouTube[/ame]

We'll see how the Left Smear-Machine goes after him. Their attacks on him are gonna be predictably vicious. We'll see how Perry holds up.

We'll see how the Left Smear-Machine goes after him. Their attacks on him are gonna be predictably vicious. We'll see how Perry holds up.

I have no doubt the Left will smear Perry, just as Perry was smearing Obama's sense of love for America yesterday. Both sides will get very dirty.

Dolt.

Someone immune for official acts sure is trying to cover this up.
Wow are you fucking pitiful. Every point is parried so you have to segue to the next lie.
You're just a WEPOS.

I have no doubt the Left will smear Perry, just as Perry was smearing Obama's sense of love for America yesterday. Both sides will get very dirty.

Obama has no love for America. In his mind America IS the problem, not the solution.

Future Shock..

Rick Perry inaugural speech!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfjyTHDBtn0&feature=fvwrel]Adolf Hitler rap freestyle - YouTube[/ame]

Obama has no love for America. In his mind America IS the problem, not the solution.

Obama is a patriotic American, just like Perry. The solution is not your type of America, friend.

Right on cue.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZPVSyiMhzs]Does Pres Obama Love America Rick Perry Tells Reporter 'Go Ask Him' www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back