Candian Trucker Convoy SPREADS....blocks biggest bridge between Canada and US, in Toronto.

I implied nothing. But what you imbeciles don't seem to get is that this protest will accomplish not a goddam thing except cause pain on everyday U.S. citizens such as Detroit auto workers.

But you're too goddamm dumb to see past your nose once it's pulled out of Trump's ass.

Try not too jizz on your shoes over this stupidity.
Freedom is speaking now
Embrace the pain. You didnt fucking care as you laughed as people lost their jobs and businesses here. You dont care about that pain.
You are just pissed people are telling you to shove your mandates up your ass...fittung symbol of the DNC

I implied nothing. But what you imbeciles don't seem to get is that this protest will accomplish not a goddam thing except cause pain on everyday U.S. citizens such as Detroit auto workers.

But you're too goddamm dumb to see past your nose once it's pulled out of Trump's ass.

Try not too jizz on your shoes over this stupidity.
BoosMeanNothing.jpg

Tell that to auto workers in Detroit who will be laid off because car makers can't get parts, you fucking moron.
It could be over in an instant. All the idiot Canadians have to do is end the mandates and the quarantines. Simple, easy, inexpensive as hell. Trudeau is on the losing end anyway. The mandates are being closed out all over the world. Why is he sticking to this loser?

It could be over in an instant. All the idiot Canadians have to do is end the mandates and the quarantines. Simple, easy, inexpensive as hell. Trudeau is on the losing end anyway. The mandates are being closed out all over the world. Why is he sticking to this loser?
my sister mentioned something she read about him being in the world economic forum and that isn't a move for him to make. He needs them to give him authorization. See, He isn't running the country.

And when confronted trudeau plays the i know you are but what am I game. truly childish rank individual.

my sister mentioned something she read about him being in the world economic forum and that isn't a move for him to make. He needs them to give him authorization. See, He isn't running the country.

And when confronted trudeau plays the i know you are but what am I game. truly childish rank individual.
WEF You will own nothing and be happy org.

Hell is coiming to breakfast soon.

Could you imagine senile Biden having to participate in a parliamentary environment? LOL
I can see Tramp walking out when challenged like he did when the poor thing's feelings were hurt by big bad Leslie Stahl of 60 Minutes.

I can see Tramp walking out when challenged like he did when the poor thing's feelings were hurt by big bad Leslie Stahl of 60 Minutes.
He was under no obligation to participate in his own character assassination. He should never have agreed to an interview by a liberal. Liberals are just road kill waiting to happen.

He was under no obligation to participate in his own character assassination. He should never have agreed to an interview by a liberal. Liberals are just road kill waiting to happen.
We can't expect Tramp to do an interview with someone who isn't one of his ass lickers.

That's what Hannity is for.

We can't expect Tramp to do an interview with someone who isn't one of his ass lickers.

That's what Hannity is for.
Better to be a Trump ass licker than a democrat.. In fact, with Russia on Ukrainian doorstep, it is still Better to be Russian than democrat.

Forum List

Back