Cancel the Russian investigation!!!!!!!!! Everything solved.

Captain Bone Spur asked Putin if he meddled, Putin said no.

That's it. Every one of our intelligence agencies lied.

Trump believes Putin, Calls our own agencies liars.

Don't you Trumpettes ever get embarrassed at Trump's ignorance, stupidity & lies?

Well you gotta remember, we endured 8 years of BO’s lies, so the adults here realize that is SOP for the person in the White House.
What lies? Will one of you fuckwads please present a list of these Obama lies?
Trump lies every fucking day. He lies to you & you are eirther too srtupid to know it or just don't care.

Don't you Trumpettes ever get embarrassed at Trump's ignorance, stupidity & lies?
Those agencies lied about Vietnam, Iraq, Syria so what makes you think they are honest today?
The agencies didn't lie...the politicians covered it up....look up the Pentagon Papers....not much in the way of lies there....but it was hidden.

According to one intelligence official who spoke to the publication, no U.S. intelligence agency has performed its own forensics analysis on the hacked servers.

FBI never examined hacked DNC servers itself: report
Funny chit how you whiny fucks think you have a right to know what is on some server but don't think we have a rioht to know what is on Donald's tax returns,

Go go fuck yourself & your conspiracy theories while you ignore the real action regarding Trump & his Russian buddies. When will we get to examine all of Trump's financial dealings? When will we get to examine all his personal routers & servers?

Trumps tax returns have already been examined and audited by the IRS dummy.

When can we see them, dummyt?

On another thread I stated that Trump would make a lousy prosecutor (add that to being a very lousy so-called president)......He basically goes up to the accused and asks him whether he is guilty or not........and after getting the response that "no way did I commit the crime.......this prosecutor packs up and lets the accused walk away........
If it weren't so pathetic it'd bealmost funny.
Trump KNOWS better, though. He's been provided with evidence that the majority of Americans will never have access to. The people who have been briefed on the situation have no questions whatever about it; Russia interfered with our election. How and why the President is able to completely ignore/forget that makes me question his mental acuity.

What utter garbage! No proof of the Russians hacking and a pittance spent on Facebook and Twitter ads. For crying out loud you ran a candidate that couldn't stop insulting the shit out of the American voter.
Once again you are calling every one of our intelligence agencies "garbage." Apparently the other European countries who have found proof of meddling in their elections by Russia are all "garbage," as well? You can cling to your pitiful "proof" that the DNC hack was not properly investigated, but personally I will take the word of experts who know the facts and also know what they are doing over someone who knows nothing about the situation except that she wants Trump to be proven to have won without any help.

Trump is a keen judge of character. We should take his word for it.

Those agencies lied about Vietnam, Iraq, Syria so what makes you think they are honest today?
The agencies did not lie about Vietnam, politicians did to get war.

Agencies did not lie about WMDs in Iraq, Bush did when he cherry picked the intel.

Now we have Captain Bone Spur lying to protect his fat ass.
Gulf of Tonkin idiot! Fake reports by those agencies.
Dale Smith
Got a link for the site fool?

Gulf of Tonkin was a conspiracy of lies. Begin with negative premise, watch it chipped away. "You ARE" "No, I am not." is not conducive to debate.

According to one intelligence official who spoke to the publication, no U.S. intelligence agency has performed its own forensics analysis on the hacked servers.

Funny chit how you whiny fucks think you have a right to know what is on some server but don't think we have a rioht to know what is on Donald's tax returns,

Go go fuck yourself & your conspiracy theories while you ignore the real action regarding Trump & his Russian buddies. When will we get to examine all of Trump's financial dealings? When will we get to examine all his personal routers & servers?
Uh, you DO NOT have the right to see Trumps tax return.
Just like I do not have the right to see your return.
It's called privacy, and the IRS does not have to share with anyone.
And it was Obama and the left that abused the IRS, remember?

Trumps tax returns have already been examined and audited by the IRS dummy.

When can we see them, dummyt?

They are none of your business, suck it.

Well you gotta remember, we endured 8 years of BO’s lies, so the adults here realize that is SOP for the person in the White House.
Trump lies every fucking day. He lies to you & you are eirther too srtupid to know it or just don't care.
Hmmm, let’s see now... there was the, you can keep your doctor... there’s 57 states... the, I was born in Hawaii... the, I’m married to a woman... the, i wasn’t a foreign exchange student...

I count 5.

Uh, you DO NOT have the right to see Trumps tax return.
Just like I do not have the right to see your return.
It's called privacy, and the IRS does not have to share with anyone.
And it was Obama and the left that abused the IRS, remember?
Of course we don’t have the right to see Trump ‘s tax returns. It’s just another lie from trump who promised he would release them.

A year later and no evidence of Russian meddling on any grand scale to affect the election and this bullshit still keeps rolling o

On another thread I stated that Trump would make a lousy prosecutor (add that to being a very lousy so-called president)......He basically goes up to the accused and asks him whether he is guilty or not........and after getting the response that "no way did I commit the crime.......this prosecutor packs up and lets the accused walk away........
Trump KNOWS better, though. He's been provided with evidence that the majority of Americans will never have access to. The people who have been briefed on the situation have no questions whatever about it; Russia interfered with our election. How and why the President is able to completely ignore/forget that makes me question his mental acuity.

What utter garbage! No proof of the Russians hacking and a pittance spent on Facebook and Twitter ads. For crying out loud you ran a candidate that couldn't stop insulting the shit out of the American voter.
Once again you are calling every one of our intelligence agencies "garbage." Apparently the other European countries who have found proof of meddling in their elections by Russia are all "garbage," as well? You can cling to your pitiful "proof" that the DNC hack was not properly investigated, but personally I will take the word of experts who know the facts and also know what they are doing over someone who knows nothing about the situation except that she wants Trump to be proven to have won without any help.

They didn't examine the servers. No matter how you spin it there was no proper investigation of the hack by any government agency. And if you want to keep believing that Hillary lost because of the Russians keep at it.

It means you are not dealing with t he reality that the D's are in big trouble because they cannot see that they are losing on a continual basis because of lack of policy. The two Governor races mean jack shit. Those were a given to go D.

Over a thousand seats lost. The DNC drained of funds. If the D's don't start focusing on policy instead of still running around blaming Russia for everything its going to get worse for them.

ETA: I didn't call the agencies garbage. I will say they did not conduct a proper investigation.

A year later and no evidence of Russian meddling on any grand scale to affect the election and this bullshit still keeps rolling o

They didn't examine the servers. No matter how you spin it there was no proper investigation of the hack by any government agency. And if you want to keep believing that Hillary lost because of the Russians keep at it.

It means you are not dealing with t he reality that the D's are in big trouble because they cannot see that they are losing on a continual basis because of lack of policy. The two Governor races mean jack shit. Those were a given to go D.

Over a thousand seats lost. The DNC drained of funds. If the D's don't start focusing on policy instead of still running around blaming Russia for everything its going to get worse for them.

Funny chit but during the last election in 2016, Democrats gained seats.

You confuse Republican gerrymandering & voter suppression with winning election because they can govern.

No one really cares about the DNC servers except for Truimpettes trying to cover up their orange buddy's lies about his campaign's connection with Russia. A proven fact.

Why don't you try defending your other hero, Roy Moore. Both he & Rump have a history of young girls.

You confuse Republican gerrymandering & voter suppression with winning election because they can govern.

No one really cares about the DNC servers except for Truimpettes trying to cover up their orange buddy's lies about his campaign's connection with Russia. A proven fact.

Why don't you try defending your other hero, Roy Moore. Both he & Rump have a history of young girls.

Read the article. D's are in shambles. And D's have some spectacular gerry mandered districts as well.And keep at it. Keep pushing the Russian narrative as the only reason Hillary lost.

:lol:

You come off as a complete idiot to buy into that shit.

ETA: I didn't call the agencies garbage. I will say they did not conduct a proper investigation.
This is NOT a party issue to me. The Russians actively meddling in our Presidential campaign and continuing to hang around and encourage divisiveness and hatred among Americans on social media and God knows where else is a very real national security concern to me. We are circling the drain if we lie down and let Russia do this. It doesn't matter a damn to me who is in the White House, the State House or who is the governor of Virginia.

Here is one link for starters-
Obama’s biggest whoppers

But if you really want to dig in to all the deceitfulness of BO, go here-
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E4U36NE/?tag=ff0d01-20

Always happy to help the ill-informed. Your welcome!

Read the article. D's are in shambles. And D's have some spectacular gerry mandered districts as well.And keep at it. Keep pushing the Russian narrative as the only reason Hillary lost.

D have some? Really? The ones formed with the Republicans shove all the Democrats into a couple of districts.

I don;t know any Democrsats who blame Hillary's loss solel;y on Trump's collusion with the Russians.

We jusat think that colluding witrh a foireign govertnme t to run election related ads is illegal & should be prosecuted.

I think Hillary lost becauseof the years

Obama’s biggest whoppers

Don't pay for the post. List a few.

D have some? Really? The ones formed with the Republicans shove all the Democrats into a couple of districts.

I don;t know any Democrsats who blame Hillary's loss solel;y on Trump's collusion with the Russians.

We jusat think that colluding witrh a foireign govertnme t to run election related ads is illegal & should be prosecuted.

Obama’s biggest whoppers

Yea, because then you’ll be convinced. SARCASM. You can keep sucking BO’s crank if it suits you, I don’t give a damn. All politicians lie, it’s part of their stock and trade. Only the blissful choose to ignore that fact.

Obama’s biggest whoppers

Yea, because then you’ll be convinced. SARCASM. You can keep sucking BO’s crank if it suits you, I don’t give a damn. All politicians lie, it’s part of their stock and trade. Only the blissful choose to ignore that fact.
Styatistics prove that no one has lied more than your orange hero.

Obama’s biggest whoppers

Lying Politicians: The Worst Liars In American Politics

Obama’s biggest whoppers

Statistics prove that liberal brains are missing the logic receptor.

Forum List

Back