Canadians now owe roughly $1.85 on every dollar of disposable income

A police state kakistocracy where nepotism and the least impressive exploit the system. Is this a surprise? We will see what changes are made to the unaccountable, covert police state once the collapse occurs. Even the East Germans gained access to their files... Consumer debt creeps up: Canadians now owe roughly $1.85 on every dollar of disposable income

I doubt it is any better in the US. I am actually 100% completely out of debt for the first time since I was 18. Other than those normal monthly bills, I owe nobody anything. My credit score is probably going to go to hell in a hand basket as a result of not being in debt though.

That's what happens when you spend more than you make.
The issue is cost of living. From real estate to internet, phone, insurance, taxes, groceries and other incidental costs of living Canada is one of the most expensive places to live. Police States aren't cheap.

The issue is cost of living. From real estate to internet, phone, insurance, taxes, groceries and other incidental costs of living Canada is one of the most expensive places to live. Police States aren't cheap.

No the issue is spending more than you make.

If you cannot pay your bills on what you earn every month you have 2 viable options,

1 Reduce your spending by cutting expenses

2 Earn more money by getting a better paying job or an additional job.

No the issue is spending more than you make.

If you cannot pay your bills on what you earn every month you have 2 viable options,

1 Reduce your spending by cutting expenses

2 Earn more money by getting a better paying job or an additional job.
You don't know Canada very well then. Jobs are not plentiful here nor as good paying outside of the govt racket. Let's say someone was laid off, desperate and forced onto welfare, do you know how much they get a month in Ontario? I think I read just over $700...thats for food, rent, everything. The AVERAGE rent of a shytehole in Ontario is probably $1400. The police budget in Toronto is $1.2B, I think I read that all social program spending COMBINED for the underprivileged is less than that. Certainly it is the only item that hasn't decreased.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back