Canadian schoolboy in wheelchair gets class picture do-over

To me, the people in charge should have gotten the shot right the first time because that kid was pretty much pushed aside and what makes it all worse is the fact that he was pushed aside over a reason that he himself can not do anything about. :( :( :(

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Thumbs down to the photographers who are paid to get it right the first time!

You would have thought the photograher would have at the least pushed the wheelchair front and center with the kids on either side bottom row the first time. Sad this had to transpire in the first place. I am glad they corrected it.

lets not kill the photographer...he felt really bad when this came out...he went and met miles...and redid the photo...he did not stage the photo in the first place

and yes they should have did a do over

lets not kill the photographer...he felt really bad when this came out...he went and met miles...and redid the photo...he did not stage the photo in the first place

and yes they should have did a do over

I would have thought this situation would have come up before, if indeed they are a school photographer. It has been a learning lesson for them and hopefully they will suggest alternatives next time.

Glad they took the photo again, the teachers should be ashamed of themselves, though. How the hell could they have thought that first photo would be okay?

Forum List

Back