Canadastan Starving Law Abiding Citizens

How so? By stating people like you who push govt all day long has screwed this country. aor should we thank you for being Locusts?

Worst inflation im my life. Massive destruction of small business. Global lack of products due to sheep like you. Full fascist pricks came out and said OBEY ME ordering everyone to get the jab or we will destroy you.

What do you do to Top that?. Burn peoples houses down?
God I wish Trump handled the pandemic better. And I wish he wasn't such a scoundrel for 4 years. He did have the economy rocking with his massive tax breaks that also caused inflation and debt. Wasn't worth it though. He only got a very minor bump from Obama's already rocking economy.

God I wish Trump handled the pandemic better. And I wish he wasn't such a scoundrel for 4 years. He did have the economy rocking with his massive tax breaks that also caused inflation and debt. Wasn't worth it though. He only got a very minor bump from Obama's already rocking economy.
Yawn Blue state a-holes went postal more than any. Including Mommy Dearest from your state.

Hope you didnt use wire hangers.

Forum List

Back