Canadastan Starving Law Abiding Citizens

My former boss said if it wasn’t for me my company may have closed because of COVID. No one was buying new machines but I was killing it in aftermarket. Not as much as pre COVID but still a lot. If I sell $150k a month we probably keep $50 of it. I kept payroll going. No layoffs.

When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Btw the rich people you worship, killed it during COVID. No, because of COVID. Not like me despite COVID. They price gouged us.
I worked after 5 weeks off and not hiding at home. You tell a story of how you barely survived when we shouldnt have ever shut down.

Tough. Working from home hiding from a high survival rate virus. Lmao

When someone spreads misinformation that kills people, I’m glad when karma catches up to them. I wouldn’t pull the trigger but I wouldn’t start a go fund me either.
Then stop soreading musunfoemation.

The studies dont lie and people like you are why our stats suck.

I worked after 5 weeks off and not hiding at home. You tell a story of how you barely survived when we shouldnt have ever shut down.

They called me off furlough after 3 days. The company couldn't do without me. They said come pick up your laptop we will set you up so you can do it from home.

Your company could do without you for 5 weeks? That's called a non essential worker.

AfraidToLive.jpg

They called me off furlough after 3 days. The company couldn't do without me. They said come pick up your laptop we will set you up so you can do it from home.

Your company could do without you for 5 weeks? That's called a non essential worker.
And Who are you to decide who is essential. Every job is essential to the families of the workers.

You just proved why people like you shouldbneverbhold power. NO GOVT should have that kind of power. People like you destroyed small business with your Arogance

And Who are you to decide who is essential. Every job is essential to the families of the workers.

You just proved why people like you shouldbneverbhold power. NO GOVT should have that kind of power. People like you destroyed small business with your Arogance
My company decided I was an essential worker. Don't be upset because truthfully, your company could do away with your position and still get along just fine.

What do you want to do to protect yourself from this? Do you want to start a union or have the government tell corporations they have to keep you on?

If you aren't essential enough for your company to make that argument, stay home. And you should have had some savings to get you by right? Plus unemployment. Hell, big unemployment. Republicans say they gave you so much you didn't go back when you could have. You told your employer you didn't feel safe and you stayed on unemployment. Admit it.

What do you mean you "went" back to work after 5 weeks? Could you have gone back in 4? Or did your company make you an essential worker after 5 weeks? Or did your state loosen restrictions in 5 weeks? Please explain the details. And I had the most strict governor so don't cry to me. In fact Republicans tried to kidnap/rape/kill her.

My company decided I was an essential worker. Don't be upset because truthfully, your company could do away with your position and still get along just fine.

What do you want to do to protect yourself from this? Do you want to start a union or have the government tell corporations they have to keep you on?

If you aren't essential enough for your company to make that argument, stay home. And you should have had some savings to get you by right? Plus unemployment. Hell, big unemployment. Republicans say they gave you so much you didn't go back when you could have. You told your employer you didn't feel safe and you stayed on unemployment. Admit it.
Never ending arrogance. Classic mental illness of Legends in their own minds leftist.

Sorry you thinking you are the greatest thing since sliced bread means Nothing to me. You are the prime example of who never to elevct because you think you have the right to tell others how to live because you believe you are famous.

Make sure you keep a umbrella handy. Rain could drown you

But you don't believe studies. If NASA or the FDA gives you a study you wipe your ass with it. Who's studies do you believe?
Lol. 1400 studies backing up what im saying from all over the world with night and day better stats.

When I need to listen to a Loser i'll call you.

What do you mean you "went" back to work after 5 weeks? Could you have gone back in 4? Or did your company make you an essential worker after 5 weeks? Or did your state loosen restrictions in 5 weeks? Please explain the details. And I had the most strict governor so don't cry to me. In fact Republicans tried to kidnap/rape/kill her.
Essential is a bs term by people fucking over the nation trying to justufy the ones they fuck over.

Yes the work was essential and why I got called back. Chillers for tanks of fuel so they dont blow up from sitting instead of being sold because of people hiding at home from a virus. That being you.

Never ending arrogance. Classic mental illness of Legends in their own minds leftist.

Sorry you thinking you are the greatest thing since sliced bread means Nothing to me. You are the prime example of who never to elevct because you think you have the right to tell others how to live because you believe you are famous.

Make sure you keep a umbrella handy. Rain could drown you
You've clearly made up your mind. LOL.

So bragging is bad? You won't vote for a braggart?

I'm betting you're a Trump supporter. What a fucking hypocrite. LOL

Best interview ever.
Number one in every poll, made billions, everything I've ever done has been a huge success, people are very impressed at what I've done, I could have double what he has, I made over 10 billion, I will have the finest team ever put together,

all of trump's brags in the first video.

Trump brags he was 'always the best athlete' ahead of first presidential physical

"My two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart," he tweeted.

Nobody's ever done as good a job as being president as I'm doing.

You don't like me bragging? Hypocrite

:cuckoo:

You've clearly made up your mind. LOL.

So bragging is bad? You won't vote for a braggart?

I'm betting you're a Trump supporter. What a fucking hypocrite. LOL

Best interview ever.
Number one in every poll, made billions, everything I've ever done has been a huge success, people are very impressed at what I've done, I could have double what he has, I made over 10 billion, I will have the finest team ever put together,

all of trump's brags in the first video.

Trump brags he was 'always the best athlete' ahead of first presidential physical

"My two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart," he tweeted.

Nobody's ever done as good a job as being president as I'm doing.

You don't like me bragging? Hypocrite

Trump card played. Lmao

Won't say? I get it. You're embarrassed.

Are you not saving enough for retirement? That's what you should be worried about.
Do you sorry fuckers ever get tired of telling other people what to do. You nail in every post why people like you should never have power.

And why you turn into tryants at every opportunity. Yeah I know what you are today.

Hypocrite
How so? By stating people like you who push govt all day long has screwed this country. aor should we thank you for being Locusts?

Worst inflation im my life. Massive destruction of small business. Global lack of products due to sheep like you. Full fascist pricks came out and said OBEY ME ordering everyone to get the jab or we will destroy you.

What do you do to Top that?. Burn peoples houses down?

Forum List

Back