Canadastan Starving Law Abiding Citizens

See, here's where the wheels fall off your tricycle. I've been vaccinated since last year. I believe in medicine. I believe global warming is happening, but that our efforts would be put to better use in dealing with potential problems instead of foolishly trying to prevent them. You just love to point at a group and say, "That's you" when you have no basis for doing so. And you don't help your case AT ALL when you state your opinions in absolute terms like you think they are facts.
Actually, thank you for reaching across the isle. I won't forget it. I do it too and it's usually greeted by a slap. LOL.

I saw a cool movie. In the beginning of the movie it said how energy used to be such a big problem for us but then we figured out how to get 70% of our energy from the sun. Wouldn't it be great?

And like a lot of people on your side, I don't trust the government or corporations (big pharma) either.

Seems we agree on a lot.

You know most of the unvaccinated are idiots who vote for Trump, or black people. The two main demographics.

As far as we know, all the high profile celebrity deaths have been all unvaccinated conservatives. If Bernie died, if AOC died, if Pelosi died, if Clinton died, if ANYONE we both know died after being vaccinated, you'd let me know right? But we can name a lot of anti vaxers who are dead today.

1 million Americans died. Most of them were Republican voters or blacks who don't vote.
Moonbat posts. Lmao

Moonbat posts. Lmao
Oh come on lets be honest and lets lighten up. It's your right. You weren't putting other people at harm. Us vaccinated people could get and spread corona. So the only person you are hurting if you don't get vaccinated is yourself.

If I were your insurance company I would jack up premiums for the unvaccinated. Actually, I don't really like that idea. But I wish they would say "if you have to go to the hospital for covid and you aren't vaccinated it's an extra $1000"

Because the unvaccinated clogged up the emergency rooms and cried on tape for us all to see, "I should have gotten vaccinated. Please tell everyone I was wrong"

Don't believe the words coming out of their own mouths?

You're just lucky it didn't hit you this bad.

Oh come on lets be honest and lets lighten up. It's your right. You weren't putting other people at harm. Us vaccinated people could get and spread corona. So the only person you are hurting if you don't get vaccinated is yourself.

If I were your insurance company I would jack up premiums for the unvaccinated. Actually, I don't really like that idea. But I wish they would say "if you have to go to the hospital for covid and you aren't vaccinated it's an extra $1000"

Because the unvaccinated clogged up the emergency rooms and cried on tape for us all to see, "I should have gotten vaccinated. Please tell everyone I was wrong"

Don't believe the words coming out of their own mouths?

You're just lucky it didn't hit you this
It didnt hit most bad. Cytokine storm is treatable. But off labels were attacked by the swamp to sell vaccines that dont stop you from getting or spreading the virus.

Norm deaths 4 comorbs average age 81.

For this we sctewed the worlds economy and supplies.

It didnt hit most bad. Cytokine storm is treatable. But off labels were attacked by the swamp to sell vaccines that dont stop you from getting or spreading the virus.

Yea in hind sight we didn't handle it very well. We should have seriously locked down for 2 weeks and it would have gone away. We shouldn't have gone to Trump rallies and we should have worn masks. And we should have social distanced. Trump kept the truth from us in February. He knew and lied to us. Told us he had it all under control. So I agree why trust the vaccine Republicans say he gets credit for. The same vaccine they won't take.

In hind sight we should have just said fuck it and went business as usual. If you get sick, quaranteen. If you don't, keep going about your business.

Covid was great for me. I now work from home. Some want me to come back but the president is ok if I just come in 2 days a week. And this week I'm not going in. Just don't feel like it. That's a lot different than before covid when I had to work 8-4 or 5pm every day. This is much better.

And during the lockdown, I continued to do what I always did. I walk my dog for 2 hours after work every night. The dog park was closed so all my dog people who can't walk their dogs off the leash had no where to go. I take my dog out in the woods on these 10 mile walks off leash. Usually I end at the dog park just so I can socialize but my dog and I are much happier walking in the woods. It was weird after work the park was empty. Pad lock on the gate. But the park itself remained open for people like me who want to walk in the woods on the trails.

I loved the covid years. LOL

Most people I know who were vaccinated and got it say they were glad they were vaccinated. Compared to how unvaccinated people said they were suffering.

Yea, I knew people who got it before there was a vaccine and true, most of them just got sick for a couple weeks, lost their sense of smell for a long time

Remember this guy who lost his leg from it?

Cordero, 41, had his leg amputated on Saturday at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after he struggled with blood clots while on a ventilator and an ECMO machine, which helps oxygenate the blood.

Yea in hind sight we didn't handle it very well. We should have seriously locked down for 2 weeks and it would have gone away. We shouldn't have gone to Trump rallies and we should have worn masks. And we should have social distanced. Trump kept the truth from us in February. He knew and lied to us. Told us he had it all under control. So I agree why trust the vaccine Republicans say he gets credit for. The same vaccine they won't take.

In hind sight we should have just said fuck it and went business as usual. If you get sick, quaranteen. If you don't, keep going about your business.

Covid was great for me. I now work from home. Some want me to come back but the president is ok if I just come in 2 days a week. And this week I'm not going in. Just don't feel like it. That's a lot different than before covid when I had to work 8-4 or 5pm every day. This is much better.

And during the lockdown, I continued to do what I always did. I walk my dog for 2 hours after work every night. The dog park was closed so all my dog people who can't walk their dogs off the leash had no where to go. I take my dog out in the woods on these 10 mile walks off leash. Usually I end at the dog park just so I can socialize but my dog and I are much happier walking in the woods. It was weird after work the park was empty. Pad lock on the gate. But the park itself remained open for people like me who want to walk in the woods on the trails.

There is a profound change that is going to have a big impact on many facets of life coming out of Covid, and that is the working from home. After being able to for 2 years, people just aren't going to go back to suffering multi-hour commutes and hours away from home. The value of office space in the inner cities will go down, there will be empty offices and city management will desperately try to get people to come downtown again because a LOT of tax revenue won't be there anymore. The smart cities will try to reimagine downtown, maybe more living spaces at lower costs, more retail space, again at lower cost, maybe more open, green spaces. But it won't go back to the way it was.

They put the ECMO machine in him to save his life," Kloots said. "It was literally to save his life, and it did, thank God. And sometimes the repercussion of putting that machine on can cause some blood issues, and it did with his leg."

Anti vaxers would say he didn't die of covid he died of blood clots. LOL

Of course this is all before he DIED from Covid.

There is a profound change that is going to have a big impact on many facets of life coming out of Covid, and that is the working from home. After being able to for 2 years, people just aren't going to go back to suffering multi-hour commutes and hours away from home. The value of office space in the inner cities will go down, there will be empty offices and city management will desperately try to get people to come downtown again because a LOT of tax revenue won't be there anymore. The smart cities will try to reimagine downtown, maybe more living spaces at lower costs, more retail space, again at lower cost, maybe more open, green spaces. But it won't go back to the way it was.
It's already amazing how our bike trails here in Metro Detroit are connecting cities so people don't have to drive cars. We need more buses. People need to live closer to where they work. This will help with how much money you spend on gas and how much gas we consume as a nation.

A lot of good can come from the pandemic. Conspiracy theorists would say they unleashed covid on us for the purpose of accomplishing these goals.

Companies did not and do not like people working from home. I can see why. I watch a lot of tv maybe even take a nap some days after a hard 6 hours of work. But what do they care? Most of the people in the office aren't giving an honest 6 hours of work. They find most people who go into work spend a lot of times socializing, attending meetings to kill time and hear our managers talk on and on, coffee breaks, shopping on Amazon. I get most of my work done before noon most days and then just place new orders that come in the afternoon. I still take calls and answer emails but most of my prospecting and outgoing calls/emails are done in the morning. Same regardless of if I go to an office or not. Only difference here is when I take a break I can take a nap or maybe watch a little tv, or walk my dog. It's great.

My boss called me today to tell me how great I did last month. So I must be doing something right.

It's already amazing how our bike trails here in Metro Detroit are connecting cities so people don't have to drive cars. We need more buses. People need to live closer to where they work. This will help with how much money you spend on gas and how much gas we consume as a nation.

A lot of good can come from the pandemic. Conspiracy theorists would say they unleashed covid on us for the purpose of accomplishing these goals.

Companies did not and do not like people working from home. I can see why. I watch a lot of tv maybe even take a nap some days after a hard 6 hours of work. But what do they care? Most of the people in the office aren't giving an honest 6 hours of work. They find most people who go into work spend a lot of times socializing, attending meetings to kill time and hear our managers talk on and on, coffee breaks, shopping on Amazon. I get most of my work done before noon most days and then just place new orders that come in the afternoon. I still take calls and answer emails but most of my prospecting and outgoing calls/emails are done in the morning. Same regardless of if I go to an office or not. Only difference here is when I take a break I can take a nap or maybe watch a little tv, or walk my dog. It's great.

My boss called me today to tell me how great I did last month. So I must be doing something right.
I feel you. I love working from home and don't miss the commute and the office. Business is going to have to adjust from hours worked to tasks accomplished.

You loved it. Moonbat. It has screwed this country.

Guess you love Locust too

They put the ECMO machine in him to save his life," Kloots said. "It was literally to save his life, and it did, thank God. And sometimes the repercussion of putting that machine on can cause some blood issues, and it did with his leg."

Anti vaxers would say he didn't die of covid he died of blood clots. LOL

Of course this is all before he DIED from Covid.
$5 worth of off label would have saved him.

Why are you happy for Americans murdered by their policies??

All over the world they used it. Theur stats versus ours is the proof unless you are a moonbat

I feel you. I love working from home and don't miss the commute and the office. Business is going to have to adjust from hours worked to tasks accomplished.
I say I want to retire bu5 really I just want to be ABLE to retire. I make $100k and my job is pretty stress free. But that could change in a month or year so I save like I want to retire when I’m 62.

But the day I turn 62, I just might re negotiate. Maybe even a pay cut but only work half days.

I think if I didn’t work I’d be bored and have too much time on my hands.

So I may just ask for two more weeks of vacation. Or just work half days. I feel like even now I almost have more than enough time off.

This one guy I worked with, before he died, was driving an rv around the country with his wife while doing business.

If I want to get a place in Florida when I retire, maybe buy a condo and work a couple more years in florida till I pay it off.

I just want to be able to retire. I th8nk I’ll be ok. I also hate to think about my dad dying but me and my bro will split $800k. Assuming he doesn’t have to go to a home that eats up all his money. Those places are expensive. The Alzheimer’s place we put mom as $20k a month. Luckily she only lasted 3 weeks.

I want to tell my boss when daylight savings turns the clocks back I want to get off at 4pm. Then I can still walk my dog before dark. Coyote raccoon skunk and possums come out at night

You loved it. Moonbat. It has screwed this country.

Guess you love Locust too
My former boss said if it wasn’t for me my company may have closed because of COVID. No one was buying new machines but I was killing it in aftermarket. Not as much as pre COVID but still a lot. If I sell $150k a month we probably keep $50 of it. I kept payroll going. No layoffs.

When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Btw the rich people you worship, killed it during COVID. No, because of COVID. Not like me despite COVID. They price gouged us.

“Briane is a single mom from Chilliwack working a minimum wage job. She gave $50 to the convoy when it was 100% legal. She hasn’t participated in any other way. Her bank account has now been frozen. This is who Justin Trudeau is actually targeting with his Emergencies Act orders.”

“So far, 206 bank and corporate accounts have been frozen and one financial institution blocked a “payment processor” account holding C$3.8m ($2.98m), police said, adding that they were still collecting information on companies and people.”

No due process, no way of buying groceries or paying your utilities or rent.

I think your story about the single mum is a blatant lie.
Good try though.

$5 worth of off label would have saved him.

Why are you happy for Americans murdered by their policies??

All over the world they used it. Theur stats versus ours is the proof unless you are a moonbat
When someone spreads misinformation that kills people, I’m glad when karma catches up to them. I wouldn’t pull the trigger but I wouldn’t start a go fund me either.

When someone spreads misinformation that kills people, I’m glad when karma catches up to them. I wouldn’t pull the trigger but I wouldn’t start a go fund me either.

For example, the misinformation that has induced many people to allow themselves to be injected with this dangerous, experimental mRNA shit, that has caused thousands of deaths, and tens of thousands of permanent disabilities?

The modern-day counterparts to Josef Mengele surely have a lot of bad Karma coming their way.

“Briane is a single mom from Chilliwack working a minimum wage job. She gave $50 to the convoy when it was 100% legal. She hasn’t participated in any other way. Her bank account has now been frozen. This is who Justin Trudeau is actually targeting with his Emergencies Act orders.”

“So far, 206 bank and corporate accounts have been frozen and one financial institution blocked a “payment processor” account holding C$3.8m ($2.98m), police said, adding that they were still collecting information on companies and people.”

No due process, no way of buying groceries or paying your utilities or rent.

Turdeau is a Nazi.

I donate repeatedly and when the American convoy starts rolling, I will donate more.

I also support Candian truckers who are parking their rigs TODAY, and not hauling a single product until there's something resolved. Tighten your belts and get ready to run out of food and toilet paper, bitches! And don't come to my house. I only have supplies for two years and anyone who supports truckers being forced to get the jab can simply fucking starve. Starvation is a hard way to die, motherfuckers. Remember the truckers when you draw your last breath.
I've got two years supply of IPA, when should I come over?

Forum List

Back