Canada to ban free speech on internet.

Where is my buddy Steel Plate who insists his good folk are First Amendment warriors (yeah I know this is Canada but still)...

What hate crimes are not:

Hate crimes are not hate speech. Many people -- including legislators and news organizations -- confuse the two.

They don't confuse a thing. They simply aren't as gullible nor as dishonest as liberals.

So called "hate crimes" are where you are given extra punishment for saying the wrong thing before committing a crime. Such laws are hate speech laws, pure and simple.

Last edited:
Sorry warrior you have a foul mouth so you got put on ignore. I enjoy my avatars...I think I prefer this one over the jew flag in the cross hairs.

Ah, so you too are personally censoring free speech...gotcha.

Don't be absurd. Putting someone on ignore is not even remotely considered censoring free speech.
It is when you think the First Amendment guarantees you an audience and acceptance. If you don't agree with the opinion presented, you're oppressing the speaker.

What hate crimes are not:

Hate crimes are not hate speech. Many people -- including legislators and news organizations -- confuse the two.

They don't confuse a thing. They simply aren't as gullible nor as dishonest as liberals.

So called "hate crimes" are where you are given extra punishment for saying the wrong thing before committing a crime. Such laws are hate speech laws, pure and simple.

Interesting dichotomy, isn't it?

Generally speaking, the people who support hate crimes legislation do so because it acts as a deterrent. However, they oppose the death penalty, because it's NOT a deterrent.

Remember, the victim of a hate crime murder is more dead than the victim of a regular murder.

Forum List

Back