Canada proposes gun confiscation

Hold on, I seem to have misplaced my tinfoil hat...

That list the assholes have of guns like the AR-15 is a mile long and Trudeau said they would be adding to it to include all semi autos. Also, included are magazines.

Hunting will now be the only legal use of a long gun and even that will be severely restricted. Shotguns are included in the ban.

Hand guns are used for self defense so forget being able to protect your family.

Now only the crooks and the government thugs will have guns and that means Canadians have lost their Liberty.

Shame on the people of Canada for electing a filthy ass Libtard government that would take away their rights. They will never get that right back again.
To be fair I’d not want to live next to a guy who owns AR15 type weaponry, humans tend to go nuts at times be it alcohol or drugs, or they flip because their wives have given his dinner to the dog.
It‘s just not sensible to own them in this modern world of ours.
1911 type hand guns are for combat too. All weaponry that can be used by a nut job should be confiscated.

To be fair I’d not want to live next to a guy who owns AR15 type weaponry, humans tend to go nuts at times be it alcohol or drugs, or they flip because their wives have given his dinner to the dog.
1911 type hand guns are for combat too. All weaponry that can be used by a nut job should be confiscated.
Almost all the households in my White community have a good collection of firearms including AR-15s and AKs. A couple of us have Class III machine guns. Most of us have thousands of rounds of ammo. Absolutely no crime. Your concerns would be silly. You would be safe.

However, if you lived in South Chicago, next door to a Negro with a stolen cheap handgun, your chances of being shot would be about a million times more. In fact pretty damn close to being a certainly give the rate of shootings in that Democrat controlled city.

Most gun crimes in this country are in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes by Black and Brown druggies, gang bangers and street thugs.

Good thing you live under a bridge collecting tolls then....

Wow. Talk about an irrational fear.
This wrold of ours demonstrates that it has never been more sensible to own an AR than now.
And thus, you want to confiscate -all- weapons.
How many people do you suppose you will kill in that effort, and will you volunteer to be one of them?

Forum List

Back