Canada proposes gun confiscation

There is. You guys just don’t want to do it.
You have a plan for America;

1654263809523.png

Wow. Talk about an irrational fear.

This wrold of ours demonstrates that it has never been more sensible to own an AR than now.

And thus, you want to confiscate -all- weapons.
How many people do you suppose you will kill in that effort, and will you volunteer to be one of them?
Ahhhh sorry I should of explained, I live in England, where I live it’s an ex Roman colonial town, 93% White. Seeing a brown face walk down my street is pretty rare.
Carrying or owning a weapon isn’t number one on my to do list as you can imagine.
America still is in the old west mentality until the guns aren’t needed. You have my sympathy.

That’s exactly what I said. Poopy Pants Trump couldn’t even remember who he endorsed.

You’re not very good at this, snowflake.

Only one president shits himself in public.

That would be Xi's bought and paid for Biden.

You lie about Trump because you're basically a second grade child spewing "nuh uhn yoo"

Look, you're not stupid because you're a Nazi.

You're a Nazi because you're stupid.

Only one president shits himself in public.

That would be Xi's bought and paid for Biden.

You lie about Trump because you're basically a second grade child spewing "nuh uhn yoo"

Look, you're not stupid because you're a Nazi.

You're a Nazi because you're stupid.
Notice that you won’t address Trump’s obvious mental decline. Poor guy can’t even remember where he is or who he endorsed.

He shits himself too.

Notice that you won’t address Trump’s obvious mental decline. Poor guy can’t even remember where he is or who he endorsed.

He shits himself too.

Notice your desperate attempt to erect a strawman.

You lied that Trump shits himself - even though you knew it was Biden. When exposed for your lie, you try to pivot to a different subject.

You may be a Nazi, but you're really not smart.

Notice your desperate attempt to erect a strawman.

You lied that Trump shits himself - even though you knew it was Biden. When exposed for your lie, you try to pivot to a different subject.

You may be a Nazi, but you're really not smart.
And you’re telling the truth about Biden shitting himself? You’re lying and I’m just responding in kind.

Forum List

Back