Canada’s Trudeau announces plan for national freeze on handguns

So that is what is hanging in your craw eh? The cost of the funerals. Sixty-three million innocent souls don't make any difference to you when it is so easy to go after inanimate objects instead of going after the whack job PEOPLE who are responsible. Your lack of logic is atrocious.
21 people blown away by your precious guns. Your attempted trolling like this might score points with you with your fellow trolls, the people with feelings are not impressed.

21 Funerals. I wonder, the moment those bullets tore through those precious babies bodies, how concerned they were about your 2A

21 Funerals, troll.

Bitch. Bye.

All countries have mental illness. The mass shootings happen here with this frequency because you care putting guns in the hands of baby killers than you do the babies.

Your ruse is up, pal. Sorry.

Did you see the video I posted just now about the first two babies' funerals? Of course not, you'd have to put your precious gun down for a moment and face reality.

21 Funerals.
Abortions have averaged 629,898 per year since 2010 for an average daily murder rate of 1,725--WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE? Your faux concern is disingenuous. The gun didn't do it moron.

Your attempted trolling like this might score points with you with your fellow trolls
Fuck off rookie. You are the one concerned with points (What do the points mean?) Remember that post? If you were truly a person with "feeling" you would be up in arms (no pun intended) at the murder of the 1725 innocent souls that will die today at the hands of abortionists. ESAD.

Meh, its Canada. I don't GAF what they do as long as they keep their noses out of our government affairs. Turdeau is a globalist fascist and until Canadians vote to get rid of that kind, they deserve what they get.
and then Biden slips up in a so called gaff about 9mm basically saying Americans dont need them ..

My biggest criticism of Trudeau taking action is that it's not immediate and will allow NRA members to buy up handguns in the interim.

There will be howling and gritting of teeth by the gungoons but they will be a small minority.
Trudeau and the Liberal party will benefit from this smart move to stop weapons that are purposely made to kill people, off the streets.
after this step the the gov in Cantada will move to mandatory gun confiscation ... it may take a couple of years but you can bet its on the agenda ....

and then Biden slips up in a so called gaff about 9mm basically saying Americans dont need them ..
Remember when trump was in Paradise CA and he called it "pleasure"? How about when he called Melania "Melanie" during a public speech? So much projection in the Republican Taliban!

All countries have mental illness. The mass shootings happen here with this frequency because you care putting guns in the hands of baby killers than you do the babies.

Your ruse is up, pal. Sorry.

Did you see the video I posted just now about the first two babies' funerals? Of course not, you'd have to put your precious gun down for a moment and face reality.

21 Funerals.
Over the last 50 years given the population its not that many. And most are leftist lunatics. I say we trade leftist for illegals. 2 for 1 sale.

OTTAWA, May 30 (Reuters) - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Monday his government was introducing new legislation to implement a "national freeze" on handgun ownership and prevent people from buying and selling handguns anywhere in the country.

"The day this legislation goes into effect it will no longer be possible to buy, sell, transfer or import handguns in Canada," Trudeau told reporters.

If passed, the freeze on handguns is expected to come into force in the autumn. Canada's public safety minister has tabled regulatory amendments in parliament to ensure it can be implemented swiftly, according to a ministry statement.

Anyone else actually believe this school shootings along with the others aren't abslute events created by the government to push the new world order?

Let's see, the Parkland shooting the cops under orders of demonrat Sheriff Steve Israel to stand down as Nikolas Cruz methodically kills at least 17 people as two off duty Miramar swat members rushed in and were both suspended for it. Then in less than a week a giant townhall type meeting at the arena BBT center hosted by the Commie News Network about how the gun did it and not the little Spanish kid nor the fault of the cops who did nothing.

Then this happens in Texas where this guy Pedro Arredando who was just elected to the city council allows this Spanish kid to methodically and slowly move around despite full armored protected cops facing their backs to the school while they threatened the parents.

Remember that Vegas shooter? Yeah me neither. Hardly a thing. No videos released of him smuggling mass guns through the lobby. No one heard him busting out those massive windows of the hotel with a sledge hammer.

NOTHING and now hear come the globalist stooge puppets doing as they're told. Does anyone actually think that the epstein special Lolita island guest is an alpha?

Look at him!!

He can do it, too. Because the Canadian government largely disarmed nearly all of it's citizens years ago.

Then go buy one of those. Seems like you have alternatives.
So tell me how will banning the AR save any lives if all anyone has to do is buy any other rifle that can fire the same 5.56 mm round?

And FYI I don't own an AR 15 because I have no use for a small caliber rifle.

I much prefer a 6.8 or 7.62 mm round as they have far more stopping power

So tell me how will banning the AR save any lives if all anyone has to do is buy any other rifle that can fire the same 5.56 mm round?

And FYI I don't own an AR 15 because I have no use for a small caliber rifle.

I much prefer a 6.8 or 7.62 mm round as they have far more stopping power

Exactly. I don't have an AR-15, but I have an M4. No one seems to care about those...lol

Forum List

Back