Canada proposes gun confiscation

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Now of course they'll shroud it in the proverbial "buy back" program, but if it's mandatory it's a ban and confiscation. This will be heading our way (at least as far as AR's are concerned), probably a lot sooner than you think.

Canada Proposes Law to Ban Handgun Sales, Buy Back ‘Military-Style Assault Weapons’​

Canada on Monday introduced legislation that would ban the sale, purchase, importation, or transfer of handguns in the country and would require most owners of “military-style assault weapons” to turn in their firearms to a government buyback program.

“We are capping the number of handguns in this country,” Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said.

Thats an ignorant proposal from an ignorant twat faced frat boy that doesn't know what a comb or brush is for, or how to pair up socks!!!

I've got a friend in Canada, and he says that there have been laws up there for a LONG TIME that prevent citizens from having or buying weapons. It's even a felony to carry a pen or pencil in your pocket, much less a pocket knife!!!

Apparently the only people in Canada that are allowed to purchase or hold weapons are law enforcement, the military, and farmers.

How does Truderp expect farmers to protect their properties, or law enforcement to enforce the laws?

Now of course they'll shroud it in the proverbial "buy back" program, but if it's mandatory it's a ban and confiscation. This will be heading our way (at least as far as AR's are concerned), probably a lot sooner than you think.

Canada Proposes Law to Ban Handgun Sales, Buy Back ‘Military-Style Assault Weapons’​

One wonders if Canda will fall into a shooting civil war before we do? I know Trudeau and the ruling Nazi regime believes the democrats will back them in such a war. But if democrats move troops to subjugate Canadian freedom fighters, it WILL trigger a shooting war here, too.

What do expect when their president is the son of Fidel

No, in fact, I defy the laws made by the so-called leaders, how about you, I bet you follow every law made.

What laws are you referring to?

I made it clear yesterday that the State and Federal governments screwed up the Ramos Background check because despite numerous public statements from last year to the months before he turned 18 and buy the firearms that he wanted to shoot up a school which is on social media the FBI and the police were tipped off, yet nothing was done to amend his file to prevent purchase.

The NRA isn't at fault, yet they were attacked over and over on the massacre you chose to follow the sheep herd and attack the NRA over it too which means you are being irrational.

People need to understand that this is what will happen if the democrats ever get to the point where they control the 3 branches of gov't. What Canada is doing cannot happen here as long as there are 5 conservative SC justices.

Forum List

Back