Canada invades US........Burns White House

We did worse during your war with the Brits, look up "impressment". We've never lost this lack of character and courage unfortunately, to this day, save for our brave soldiers of course. I speak from personal experience.

As it were, we do far worse today, we burn your industries and fleece your nation like only China and Mexico do. Well done Canada, excellent job if you were looking to "win". I confronted Canada about it a decade ago much to my own suffering, and I am confident if people listened, against all odds, we would have a different system today and Trump wouldn't view us the way he rightfully does.

Trump isn't so happy with the Status Quo, and either are Americans it appears. For the record, we are indeed a National Security threat to the United States.

I looked it up. It's forcing people into military service, either with or without notice.

The US Navy used to shanghai people for service when they first started. Matter of fact, there have been several Navies that have done so.

But we don't do it any longer. It's an outdated practice that has gone the way of the dodo.
The british navy used press gangs in its glory days. They would scour the streets of the port towns looking for likely lads.
They would also snatch people off other ships if they needed too. So a british frigate coming across an American whaler would fill up its ranks with the fittest.
Many Americans fought for the Queen in this way.

If my memory serves correct, there were a very large number of patsy British loyalists from New York in particular.

According to the sources, Trudeau pressed Trump on how he could justify the tariffs as a "national security" issue. In response, Trump quipped to Trudeau, "Didn't you guys burn down the White House?" referring to the War of 1812.

The problem with Trump's comments to Trudeau is that British troops burned down the White House during the War of 1812. Historians note the British attack on Washington was in retaliation for the American attack on York, Ontario, in territory that eventually became Canada, which was then a British colony.

I really wish you had left the explaining out of this thread... without it this thread would have been waaay more entertaining, because you just know there would have been some who would have just taken Trump's word for it and run... you know... people who don't know their history and lack the intellectual curiosity to learn...

We did worse during your war with the Brits, look up "impressment". We've never lost this lack of character and courage unfortunately, to this day, save for our brave soldiers of course. I speak from personal experience.

As it were, we do far worse today, we burn your industries and fleece your nation like only China and Mexico do. Well done Canada, excellent job if you were looking to "win". I confronted Canada about it a decade ago much to my own suffering, and I am confident if people listened, against all odds, we would have a different system today and Trump wouldn't view us the way he rightfully does.

Trump isn't so happy with the Status Quo, and either are Americans it appears. For the record, we are indeed a National Security threat to the United States.

I've always admired how Canada refused to be fleeced by American corporations, actually, and avoided being overrun with immigrants in numbers far beyond its ability to absorb them, a nasty habit the U.S. has had for over 200 hundred years, with a much needed and excellent breather from 1920 or so to 1965.

I wonder if Trump realizes how much the world has changed since 1812?
you mean like slavery no longer exists in the US?

False. See all the fashion industry sweatshops for hundred of thousands of them brought into the U.S. Those fags love slavery, and the Democratic Party loves fags. All their wealthy customers love them too, especially a lot of those 'Me Too !!! bimbos running around looking for a payday.

I looked it up. It's forcing people into military service, either with or without notice.

The US Navy used to shanghai people for service when they first started. Matter of fact, there have been several Navies that have done so.

But we don't do it any longer. It's an outdated practice that has gone the way of the dodo.
The british navy used press gangs in its glory days. They would scour the streets of the port towns looking for likely lads.
They would also snatch people off other ships if they needed too. So a british frigate coming across an American whaler would fill up its ranks with the fittest.
Many Americans fought for the Queen in this way.
One of the reasons we declared war

Invading Canada was a dumb idea

SXDTKW5.jpg

According to the sources, Trudeau pressed Trump on how he could justify the tariffs as a "national security" issue. In response, Trump quipped to Trudeau, "Didn't you guys burn down the White House?" referring to the War of 1812.

The problem with Trump's comments to Trudeau is that British troops burned down the White House during the War of 1812. Historians note the British attack on Washington was in retaliation for the American attack on York, Ontario, in territory that eventually became Canada, which was then a British colony.
He's not so off. At least he didn't reference the French and Indian War. THAT would have been embarrassing.

Actually, it's more than embarrassing, especially when you consider that Canada hadn't even formed into a territory known as Canada until 1 July, 1867.

Canada - Wikipedia

Various indigenous peoples have inhabited what is now Canada for thousands of years prior to European colonization. Beginning in the 16th century, the British and French established colonies, the first being the colony of Canada established by France in 1535. As a consequence of various armed conflicts, British North America gained and lost territory until, by the late 18th century, it controlled most of what comprises Canada today. On July 1, 1867, the colonies of Canada, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia were federated to form the semi-autonomous federal Dominion named Canada. This began an accretion of provinces and territories to the Dominion to the present ten provinces and three territories forming contemporary Canada. Canada achieved independence gradually beginning with responsible government in the 1830s and culminating with the patriation of the Constitution in 1982. In 1931, Canada achieved near-total independence from the United Kingdom with the Statute of Westminster, except for the power to amend its constitution.

Those Canadians have been prepping to invade us for a hundred years. They sneak across our border and drink our beer and steal our women

Trump is wise to them

He's not so off. At least he didn't reference the French and Indian War. THAT would have been embarrassing.

Actually, it's more than embarrassing, especially when you consider that Canada hadn't even formed into a territory known as Canada until 1 July, 1867.

Canada - Wikipedia

Various indigenous peoples have inhabited what is now Canada for thousands of years prior to European colonization. Beginning in the 16th century, the British and French established colonies, the first being the colony of Canada established by France in 1535. As a consequence of various armed conflicts, British North America gained and lost territory until, by the late 18th century, it controlled most of what comprises Canada today. On July 1, 1867, the colonies of Canada, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia were federated to form the semi-autonomous federal Dominion named Canada. This began an accretion of provinces and territories to the Dominion to the present ten provinces and three territories forming contemporary Canada. Canada achieved independence gradually beginning with responsible government in the 1830s and culminating with the patriation of the Constitution in 1982. In 1931, Canada achieved near-total independence from the United Kingdom with the Statute of Westminster, except for the power to amend its constitution.
Yes, I realize it was British at the time, not the nation of Canada, but Trump wasn't that off. It was the Brits who burned the White House and they were in Canada at the time. So it's not so bad a boner. I'm sure Trudeau knew exactly what he meant, although maybe the Canadians aren't crazy about being connected to the British, either. I dunno. They sure are big on selling Queen teacups, though.

Canada - Wikipedia

Yes, I realize it was British at the time, not the nation of Canada, but Trump wasn't that off. It was the Brits who burned the White House and they were in Canada at the time. So it's not so bad a boner. I'm sure Trudeau knew exactly what he meant, although maybe the Canadians aren't crazy about being connected to the British, either. I dunno. They sure are big on selling Queen teacups, though.
I doubt if there were many Canadians in the British Regular Army burning DC

Canada - Wikipedia

Wasn't that far off? BS. Canada wasn't even a territory until 1867. Before that? There was a small settlement owned by the British that they called Canada.

Trump screwed the pooch on this one. Why you defend his error is beyond me. Especially when he shows the world and our allies that he knows nothing about American history or how politics works.

Canada - Wikipedia

Wasn't that far off? BS. Canada wasn't even a territory until 1867. Before that? There was a small settlement owned by the British that they called Canada.

Trump screwed the pooch on this one. Why you defend his error is beyond me. Especially when he shows the world and our allies that he knows nothing about American history or how politics works.

Upper Canada and Lower Canada came into being in 1791. They were provinces in the British colonies.

You are all missing the point, and I will challenge any Canadian to argue against this.

1) Canada allows Third Country Exports across the U.S border, especially from China; as they leverage NAFTA, for Canada and the third nations benefit

2) Canada allows, sometimes in plain site, Intellectual Property theft, abuses. We have entire massive malls here in Toronto where out in the open you can see knock off movies, fashion, high end sunglasses, you name it, that are fake U.S products. They are shyte made in China, sold for full retail price, and they are clearly fake. The question is, knowing how centrally controlled the Canadian economy is, how much does the state of Canada benefit from this, and why are some of these malls who've been around for 20+ years, not shut down?

3) We enter U.S corporations on Canadian soil, tamper with HR depts, spread interest in unions and other nefarious tactics that I know of first hand, they would shock Americans.

4) We have zero enforcement of bribery. In fact, there is an International agency that oversees this that places Canada on the absolte bottom, second worst if Britain.

5) We support supply management and even today in Parliament Trudeau said "I will never stop supporting supply management". This is nothing more than full blown communism of another name.

6) Excessive protectionism. We've had complaints from Australia, NZ and many others. We pretend to be free market, but that's only if your jobs are coming to us, not vice versa.

7) Not so hidden grants to auto companies like GM to the tune of $400M, recently Toyota for $150M more. On top of additional costs which are in effect, tariffs, 13% GST tax, subsidies, barriers to U.S and foreign products and of course, that all encompassing Nation Security which Trump wisely leveraged.

Go back to my posts soon after Trump won, a lengthy post in which I outlined how Canada does all of this to violate NAFTA via National Security, it just not promoted as America has been getting fleeced by everyone, so noone cares.

God Bless America Get 'er done Trump!

Why the hell can't the angry half psychotic left root for their own Country when it comes to trade practices and treaties? I don't care if Canada is hurt by revised American trade agreements. The U.S. has been kicked around for too many years by chickenshit political deals from both republican and especially democrat administrations.

Why the hell can't the angry half psychotic left root for their own Country when it comes to trade practices and treaties? I don't care if Canada is hurt by revised American trade agreements. The U.S. has been kicked around for too many years by chickenshit political deals from both republican and especially democrat administrations.
Still waiting for Donnie Dealmaker to come up with better deals than the ones he tore up

23ae42f09caceec7df3785452853a275.gif

Population map of Canada

Notice how they are massed on the US border waiting to invade

They do send over spies posing as stand up comics and TV news anchors all the time. Devious bastards.

Forum List

Back