Canada approves recreational marijuana

except i know a lot of conservative potheads too. :)
There are many more on the left.
Us potheads don't care since all we are interested in is getting high not putting down people.
Unless you have shitty weed.

Yes....we know
Know what?

Too funny.

So this pot head walks into a store and says, "Dude, how much for the microwave?" The manager repsonded, "Sorry, I don't sell to potheads."

Undaunted, the man returned the next day and asked to buy the same microwave again, as the manager subsequently repeated the same thing, "Sorry, I don't sell to potheads". Aggravated, the man retorted, "How do you know I smoke pot and why won't you sell me this microwave?, to which the manager of the store retorted, "Stop using the word 'dude" and that is not a microwave, it's a TV."

Last edited:
Hey leftist poheads. If you want to emigrate to Canada, better get moving. It's like the gold rush. A big migration is underway. Not just from the USA, but a number of countries have people moving to Canada to take advantage of the legality of recreational use of marijuana.

It's what people of my generation prayed for 40 and 50 years ago. But it's not happened nationally in the US. In Canada it has. So all you liberal, leftist potheads, pack your bags and backpacks, and get moving. What you can do now, you may not be able to do later. When the influx of immigration gets a bit too heavy for the Canadians , they likely will shut it down. So dudes and gals, if you're going, go now, or lose the chance later.

Hey Right Wing Moronic Fool, more social problems are directly related to alcohol and tobacco than to MJ.

The fact is alcohol leads to violence, and pot leads to the munchies. Of course smoking weed or tobacco isn't good for anyone, but a cookie or brownie makes one happy, hungry and peaceful. Ask any cop, they'll tell you that dealing with a drunk is very problematic, dealing with a stoner is not.

Prohibition of Pot is foolish, it hasn't worked and has created a black market, filling the pockets of criminal organizations and costing taxpayers for enforcement of MJ laws. Taxing its production and sales will be a cost-benefit, and the only drawback is when fools drive impaired.

Laws already are on the books making drunk driving and driving under the influence of both legal and illegal substances are crimes. I'd advocate that anyone who is arrested for a second time to be charged with a Felony, and upon conviction have their licensed revoked for five years, and receive a jail sentence of at least 30-days, and be placed on Probation for five years, & complete a one year counseling program on substance abuse.

Those who have multiple arrests and convictions could then be sent to Prison, and any vehicle they were driving be confiscated and sold to benefit victims injured by an impaired driver.

Hey leftist poheads. If you want to emigrate to Canada, better get moving. It's like the gold rush. A big migration is underway. Not just from the USA, but a number of countries have people moving to Canada to take advantage of the legality of recreational use of marijuana.

It's what people of my generation prayed for 40 and 50 years ago. But it's not happened nationally in the US. In Canada it has. So all you liberal, leftist potheads, pack your bags and backpacks, and get moving. What you can do now, you may not be able to do later. When the influx of immigration gets a bit too heavy for the Canadians , they likely will shut it down. So dudes and gals, if you're going, go now, or lose the chance later.
I would be one of those.
I wouldn't say pothead,
Just prefer over alcohol and helps me sleep through back pain without using narcotics.

Most of the pot smokers I know voted for Donald Trump. :wink:

I would be one of those.
I wouldn't say pothead,
Just prefer over alcohol and helps me sleep through back pain without using narcotics.

people just love stereotypes.

There are many more on the left.
Us potheads don't care since all we are interested in is getting high not putting down people.
Unless you have shitty weed.

Yes....we know
Know what?

Too funny.

So this pot head walks into a store and says, "Dude, how much for the microwave?" The manager repsonded, "Sorry, I don't sell to potheads."

Undaunted, the man returned the next day and asked to buy the same microwave again, as the manager subsequently repeated the same thing, "Sorry, I don't sell to potheads". Aggravated, the man retorted, "How do you know I smoke pot and why won't you sell me this microwave?, to which the manager of the store retorted, "Stop using the word 'dude" and that is not a microwave, it's a TV."
geez....

Forum List

Back