Canada approves recreational marijuana

Hey leftist poheads. If you want to emigrate to Canada, better get moving. It's like the gold rush. A big migration is underway. Not just from the USA, but a number of countries have people moving to Canada to take advantage of the legality of recreational use of marijuana.

It's what people of my generation prayed for 40 and 50 years ago. But it's not happened nationally in the US. In Canada it has. So all you liberal, leftist potheads, pack your bags and backpacks, and get moving. What you can do now, you may not be able to do later. When the influx of immigration gets a bit too heavy for the Canadians , they likely will shut it down. So dudes and gals, if you're going, go now, or lose the chance later.

Wouldn't want the people being able to make their own decisions for themselves, now, would we?

Keep them in their place and make sure they can't enjoy themselves.
I always laugh when hacked out leftists talk about "decisions" or "freedom"

The Left only cares about freedom in a very narrow context, the freedom to have sex and do drugs, other than that, they want a police state.

Hey leftist poheads. If you want to emigrate to Canada, better get moving. It's like the gold rush. A big migration is underway. Not just from the USA, but a number of countries have people moving to Canada to take advantage of the legality of recreational use of marijuana.

It's what people of my generation prayed for 40 and 50 years ago. But it's not happened nationally in the US. In Canada it has. So all you liberal, leftist potheads, pack your bags and backpacks, and get moving. What you can do now, you may not be able to do later. When the influx of immigration gets a bit too heavy for the Canadians , they likely will shut it down. So dudes and gals, if you're going, go now, or lose the chance later.
except i know a lot of conservative potheads too. :)

Wouldn't want the people being able to make their own decisions for themselves, now, would we?

That's nice for you.

It always makes me laugh when partisan hacks come on here with no argument at all.

That's nice for you.

It always makes me laugh when partisan hacks come on here with no argument at all.
No, of course not. I agree with what you said. You just arent consistent.

Good for Canada to vote for individual freedom.
Unlike the USA where freedom is just a jingle on a commercial.
You and the rest of the turd academy are free to leave.

Ah, that argument again.

They vote for Trump because he offers CHANGE and then they tell others to leave when they suggest CHANGE.

Amazing, huh?
since when was it a requirement to want the same changes in order to still yet want changes?

If you move to Canada, you can get away from all the criminal potheads.

Forum List

Back